size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
07-31-2019, 11:49 AM
hello hello again

its high time I placed one of my oldest and dearest characters on Ardent. -pushes Heloise to the side briefly- Huntington is here and she's ready to rumble. I'm looking to get some solid plots with her. everything is on the table, including romance. she also doesn't give a crap if your character is older than her. she likes older romance options. always has. she leans toward men over women tho.

a bit about her; based lovingly on African culture. add a dash of necromancy belief, mad scientist-ism, and New Orleans; you got Huntington. not much phases her though, she believes that emotion gets in the way of her learning and has cut herself off from it. care to change her mind, or even make her care again?

I am open for mentors and apprentices for her. she wants to learn lots. she has Intellect and Healing. friendships will be tough as she tends to use people to fill her socializing need (think the Sims bar) and dump them. she is a difficult character to get along with, I'll warn you right now. most people can't handle her. most don't want to.

as for a pack or band, well, she'll be hanging largely around Corpseghoul Swamp as a Loner for a few seasons. I hope to get her a reputation as a wicked witch who does strange rituals there. development toward a pack/band is required. she would follow someone into one out of loyalty. if you want to plot, post here or DM me. even if you just want a casual thread. I'm all here for it.

casual plot wants;
- skill threads (appearing out of nowhere to chat or help someone with an injury)
- aligning herself with a pack/band and offering her services without commitment
- allies to hunt for her, protect her in return for her services
- meeting a variety of people to up her intellect skills
- people to poison (I kid you not) and potentially kill off (only if you want to)
- spooky threads in the fog and at night

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-04-2019, 08:24 PM
Oh, poison??
Deity is super young and naive at this point, and not to be a terrible OC-mother but I need her to buck up. You know what they say, poison builds character :) So yeah I’d love to plot these two together?? If you’re up for it??
And so our haloes became collars and golden chains; our proud, shining divinity became the very thing that bound us.

Huntington

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-04-2019, 09:34 PM
um yes please. what did you have in mind?

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Bhhhhg well I’m game for anything so long as she doesn’t die?? I do want to go to the Swamp but I really don’t have any particular plot-related wants so? Here is a creative license go wild
And so our haloes became collars and golden chains; our proud, shining divinity became the very thing that bound us.

Huntington

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-05-2019, 04:00 PM
lol fair enough. how about a casual thread for now?

Dhaegar

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Dhaegar needs weird friends lol he is the same age too, so that could be fun!
This is not a nice character and is quite capable of triggering threads, be warned!

The character you are currently reading is Dhaegar, as indicated by the red border around his pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dhaegar's profile!

Huntington

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-05-2019, 06:46 PM
fun. yes. :eyes: more like an experiment lol if you put something up and tag me, i'll reply!

Deity

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-05-2019, 07:36 PM
(08-05-2019, 04:00 PM)Huntington Wrote: lol fair enough. how about a casual thread for now?

Sounds great! You wanna start?

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-05-2019, 08:43 PM
I'll get us something going asap!
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!

Huntington

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-07-2019, 05:13 PM
@ Dea - looking forward to it!

@ Deity - oops i'll start that soonish in the next hour or so ;D