Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
07-31-2019, 08:14 PM

She had slacked in her duties as a mentor, but honestly she had practically forgotten she was one since she hadn't been one before. But today she sought out the girl she was supposed to be teaching, and apologize for taking so long to start. She didn't know anything about...who was it? Delilah or something? She felt bad she couldn't even remember her name, but hopefully it wouldn't be held against her too much. She just came back from scouting the lands beyond the borders and decided it was high time to get serious. She stopped in the courtyard and sat at the top of the steps, tilted her head back, and called for her student.

"Speech"||Thought||"You"

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Thalia

Avalon
Fighter

Advanced Fighter (75)

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipPride - AsexualUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantVolcano
Christmas 2019
08-08-2019, 06:01 PM

Thalia didn't really know Proserpina, but she'd been chosen as her mentor. At least she'd be taught by an Abraxas - she honestly wasn't sure how she'd feel if her mentor had been non-family. Still, she wasn't sure why she couldn't be taught by her mother or father, but she trusted that there was a reason behind the way things were being done. She was clearly just too young to know exactly why. Either way - she wouldn't complain.

In fact, when she heard a call specifically for her, her interest was piqued. She hadn't done well in the first fight she'd participated in, so the thought of learning what she'd done wrong was appealing. Quickly she responded to the call with a loud bark of her own, redirecting her course to head toward the courtyard of the castle. By the time she arrived, having hurried the way there, she was panting lightly - though she flashed Proserpina a small grin as she approached. "You called me?" She prompted her, her tail waving above her back, her posture clearly eager for whatever lesson awaited them.