Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-02-2019, 10:10 AM

The male hadn't had too much luck previously but he was willing to try again. Miach found a secluded spot to finish up his Firefly catching. A black bag with a few dead bugs was wrapped around his neck. The beast looked around with beaming red eyes and a flicking tail before spotting a clump of the bugs not too far away. The male slowly prowled forward with easy steps and flattened ears. Suddenly, he would leap upward with strong legs and snap his ivory fangs at a few of the lightening flies. Hopefully he'd be able to catch a few at the least.

Speech

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-02-2019, 10:17 AM
she had done all her firefly attempts, and was now just roaming aimlessly after departing from Banshee. the chat with the girl was refreshing; Heloise was gladdened that the youth of Boreas were participating in the festivities. it made her heart soar to know that the land she was dwelling in had new life. as she rounded the field, she could see the others still putting effort into catching fireflies. one in particular caught her eye; it was that man from Winterfell she had stumbled upon once.

Heloise could not recall his name, though she did approach her packmate. he had leaped into the air to catch some insects, and she'd watch before speaking to him. "we meet again" she greeted him, dipping her head politely. "would you like some company?" the alabaster woman was feeling chatty after speaking with Banshee, a small smile placed itself on her lips as she offered her companionship while the man worked.
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Miach

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Miach added however many flies he caught into his bag as those massive paws met the ground again. A few pants could be heard before his blood red gaze flicked to the snowy fae. A simple tired smile could be seen across his inky lips before he dipped his head down in a gentle bow. Thick onyx red fur shifted in the wind as he did so. "I would love nothing more." Miach sent a flash of a smirk towards the babe before he raised a brow, "You all done catching fireflies?" He had been pretty late to start. With that, Miach whipped his head around and snapped at a few flies in hopes to catch some more.

Speech

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Heloise smiled as she moved closer, but not too close as to interrupt his firefly catching. she was mindful of the distance he needed to succeed, and would stop a few paces away as he jumped again. "yes" she breathed, giving a confirming nod as he asked if she was all done. the jar had been left with the attendant, her name and tickets already logged. she had no reason to keep the fireflies on her person. "a girl from another pack assisted me" a pause, then she moved on. "I admit; I did not catch your name last we met" there had been little time to chat before both moved on with their lives, she supposed. "I am Heloise."
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag