Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-02-2019, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 07:07 PM by Segar.)

He approached the pack from a distance, following the scent of the strange male he had meant one summer morning and following the sea until it brought him to the ravine. With a wide smirk he threw his head back to call for Hannibal, his soft fur lifting on the sea breeze as he waited to be met.

He had told Hannibal he had a touch of destiny to him; his own words echoing in his mind as he sniffed at the border heavy with the male’s scent. He sat on his haunches tail tapping against the sand as he waited to be met by the mysterious male.

speaking

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-08-2019, 01:13 PM

Pink pads fell upon the earth like war drums as the call fell into his ears. A black brow raised as he thought over who the song belonged to. Was it truly that handsome male from the beach? A spike of anticipation and perhaps excitement filled his core as those lean legs moved his slender form towards the borders. - It did not take long for Hannibal to reach to clearing. As he did those pink and blue eyes feasted upon the sight of the earth toned beast. Not before long they rested upon those dazzling emeralds and a smirk formed upon salivating pink lips.

Hannibal's steps stopped at he reached four tail lengths away. Despite his lingering desire he maintained distance. Why had he come? The last time they met was when Hannibal was still in his funk. A deranged rat of a male. The Klein was now a secondary Alpha with two litters on the way and a very promising pack. Would he be my solace? Without much hesitation those deep and breathy tones were lifted into the air. "Segar.." A pause. "Destiny had brought us together once again."

"Speech"

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Segar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-09-2019, 06:50 PM

“Destiny? Or fate perhaps?” He asked coyly, a wide smirk over his features as he looked over the wraith. “Leadership suits you mi amor.” He purred closing the distance between them by circling him in a joyful trot before coming to a rest at his side. “I told you once you had a touch of destiny to you, seems I was right.” He grinned, his brush of a tail flagging under Hannibal’s chin before he settled on his haunches, his eyes alight with excitement.

“Tell me of this mighty pack you call home, it certainly seems home to many strong wolves.”

speaking Thinking you  

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-09-2019, 07:46 PM

Hannibal kept his pale optics trained upon the delicious sight before him. As Segar spoke the beast's one and a half ears twitched as they drank in the accented tones. The tempting words and then the movement of the loner closing the distance between them caused a low growl to emit from Hannibal's throat. It was not threat but perhaps an invitation. A instinctual response to the growing desire and amplified dominance Hannibal was radiating. The flourish of that thick tail wafted the masculine perfume his way and he could have lived that moment for eternity. With a flutter of pale lashed he stared greedily at the opposing beast.

As Segar sat Hannibal followed suit. The albino lowered onto his haunches but allowed his form to press very gently against Segar's. A constant flow of electricity from their sensitive skin and the brushing of contrasting pelts. A venom laced grin stained his pale lips as he lulled over the question. "The pack you speak of is Ashen." His own vocals were deep and full of vivid need. "It is the resurrection of my families Empire with my sister Deathbelle as Empress and myself at her side as her Right Hand." Hannibal held no shame when announcing himself as the secondary Alpha. The crown fit just as it would if he were the primary. "We are a new and growing pack with strong and determined Wolves. The members we accept into our ranks must be ambitious to help the pack and to contribute as much as they can. It is the price to pay when being granted the opportunity to thrive within our borders." Hannibal allowed his eyes to rake over Segar's figure before resting once more at his own emerald optics. "I could use a male like yourself within my ranks." Truly the Hand hadn't a clue of the male's capabilities but for all he cared the beast could just pamper him with cuddles and look pretty.

"Speech"

Segar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-11-2019, 02:55 PM

Segar was far from new to love, he had left a trail of broken hearts behind him when he left his homeland to travel to Boreas from all genders, but he felt a pure thrill when Hannibal pressed against him. A sheer rush of heat and affection that pooled in the pit of his stomach.

The handsome male explained his pack but the last words were what stayed with him.
"I could use a male like yourself within my ranks." The male had rumbled, his words radiating deep within his chest.

He laid on his stomach than casually rolled onto his back, wiggling to lay himself down at Hannibal’s paws.

“I wonder just how you would use me Nieve.He purred, the pet name rolling off his lips in a husky whisper as he cocked his head to look coquettishly at the male.

speaking Thinking you  

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-12-2019, 06:21 PM

The skin to skin contact set a flame within Hannibal's needy veins. The attention of such an elegant yet desirable beast was something the albino missed. Lately he only had the attention of females and none of which he was too incredibly close to. Hannibal had been dismissed by Deathbelle who was also now seemingly head over heels for Archon. Dutch and Circe were wild cards who held his spawn in their bellies. But, there was no fire in his heart for any one of them. Segar was the first to be so bold yet so tempting. The raw lust filling his gaze was something he hadn't felt since Spider.

Hauntingly pale optics poured downward as Segar laid at Hannibal's paws. A slippery pink tongue lulled forth to lap across his own ivory fangs. The sight of the earth toned beast laying in such a way and so close caused Hannibal's heart to pound. Heat could be felt in the base of each paw. The words flowing from Segar's lips called forth a devious smirk. "I can think of many ways to use you." Hannibal leaned downward to allow his muzzle to nuzzle into Segar's scruff. He took a long moment to inhale the woodland scents. "You are meant to be mine.." His voice was deep and laced with confidence.

"Speech"

Segar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-12-2019, 07:01 PM

He lifted a paw to hook around Hannibal’s neck and draw him closer, a soft moan escaping him as he felt Hannibal take in his scent. “Then I am yours Mi CorazonHe purred.  Segar liked the treatment that came with being at the top of a hierarchy, he loved power and prestige and loved being pampered and showered with gifts as much as he enjoyed giving gifts. He loved wealth and opulence and for all those reasons he loved Hannibal, but there was a stirring in his heart at the man’s devotion toward him, a flickering flame that told him not to squander the other man’s love. He couldn’t be bred in the hopes of producing pups but he could love Hannibal in ways a woman never could. He could love the male as no one had before or since, loving him for who he was.

He felt his heart soften slightly, as heat coursed through him wherever their bodies touched. He wanted to see Hannibal vulnerable and devoted craving his attention and missing him when he was gone. He wanted to belong to Hannibal as much as he belonged to him and in that brief moment, their bodies intertwined he truly felt that he did.  

speaking Thinking you  

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-14-2019, 06:06 PM

The prospect fo having someone close to him both mentally and physically was something he could easily grasp onto. Even if what they had wasn't true love it was enough to make Hannibal's heart flutter. A connection that had such an instant spark wasn't something the albino would throw away so easily. Who knew what their relationship could turn into. Maybe they would remain as companions that shared a connection. Or maybe they would fall into an everlasting love. It was hard to say but as far as Hannibal could tell they were on a great path for companionship.

As Segar hooked Hannibal in and closed the distance between them the albino let forth a low growl. It was a purr of delight rather then a threat. A devious smirk sprawled across his pink lips as those pale optics ravaged the sight before him. The way Segar painted the earth with his enticing figure caused Hannibal to lust after him just that much more. The Alpha lowered down to lay at a 45 degree angle where his chest is against Segar's chest but his hind legs still resting against the bare earth. Hannibal's head was raised but positioned directly over his companion's so he could stare down with fluttering lashes. "What rank does my little vixen desire?" Hannibal was ready to shower the male in gifts and kisses, to an extent.

"Speech"

Segar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
08-16-2019, 08:32 AM

“Make me your hunter, or your guard. I will serve you.” He purred, his body leaning into Hannibal’s touch as if he were starved for attention. In some ways he was, he had fathered litters and had trounces with other males, but had never had anyone love him. They desired him, but fell short in their devotion to him, afraid to be burned by the male. Perhaps it was simply his choice in lovers, aloof, brooding souls who like him, lived only to serve themselves.

The promise of a pack meant that would need to change, he would spend his time surrounded by Hannibal and his children and even if he didn’t love him in that moment he absolutely would grow to.

speaking Thinking you  

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-21-2019, 08:30 PM

Hannibal could see himself getting use to being with Segar. It was so easy to enjoy his time wrapped within the arms of the opposing male. They seemed to work so well. There were no toxic fights or heated hatred. It was all tender and loving embraces. The opposing male was enough to satiate the beast's need for something more then a fling. The alpha wouldn't let go of Segar so easily. Hannibal had full intentions on keeping the earthy toned male around for as long as possible.

The answer pleased Hannibal which brought a significant smile to his slinky lips. Pale eyes sought to connect with that sultry emerald gaze. The albino leaned in to land a few tender licks to Segar's neck and cheek. "My precious Hunter.. I cannot wait to watch you prosper within my pack." With a gentle pause Hannibal had a thought. "I have a request.."

"Speech"