size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
08-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Iroh waded down the stream a bit, a smile on his dark features as he walked through the water. He was still thinking about Banshee, and the friendship they started to develop. He couldn’t wait until he was a yearling now, so he might go out on his own and meet up with her. He didn't think Pyrrhic would mind, but Malleus likely didn’t want him traveling without someone with him yet. He contemplated life as he went along, Sarabi the mandrill lounged on his broad back. He was getting close to full size, and even more so not it was obvious he’d be a giant. He hadn’t quite fully filled out, but he didn’t lose his barrel bodied look.

When he came to a spot he thought might yield him more fish he stopped to concentrate, and with a quick movement made an attempt to catch a fish. He hoped it was the golden one, but any he would offer up to Sarabi for dinner.
Where My Demons Hide

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-04-2019, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 02:07 PM by Shaye I.)
Shaye wasn’t actually a staff at this event, but she couldn’t help herself from going around and ensuring everyone was okay and having a good time. Especially with the Abaven members running around. As she made her way towards the water, for half a second she thought she was stumbling upon an Abaven baby, before remembering that there weren't any yet. A Legion baby, perhaps?

“Oh hello there” she said with an easy smile as the large Alpha came to a stop beside the small creature. She could see that he wasn’t going to be small for long, he had the paws of a giant and she suspected he would be about her height once he was done.

“There's another big one” making for one herself, and pointing out another to him seeing a fish as it darted through the water. “What’s your name?” she asked him curiously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
08-04-2019, 07:11 PM
He felt Sarabi’s slap against his back as he lost himself in his fishing adventures. He was quick to bring his dark head and neck up. Bright blue and lavender eyes fell on the stranger as she greeted him politely and pointed out where another fish lingered. He glanced towards the water, kind of disappointed that he hadn’t caught much more than a small fish so far. ”Hello,” Iroh replied as Sarabi remained lounged on his back, one eye cracked open to watch the stranger but otherwise relaxed on his back. ”Iroh Abraxas,” He told her with a little nod of his head. ”Who are you?” He asked as he couldn’t help his attention returning to the fish she had pointed out. The young pup dived for the fish she had pointed out eagerly.
Where My Demons Hide