Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-06-2019, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 08:22 PM by Osiris I.)
I apologize for the bad title and description, but I very rarely ever make adoption threads so please bear with me. ^^''

I'm looking for an active player to play my character Emmeline's son. A first name has not been decided yet, but he will have the last name Sarcova.

His mother is more along the neutral side, but you are welcome to make him good, neutral, or even on the evil side, it's really up to you!

These are some suggested names that I have come up with, but you're more than welcome to create your own when it comes to the application: Darian, Camir, Cyano, Ceiro, Navi, Jager, Bhatu, Mindless, Monoceros, Prometheus, and Achlys.

As for designs, I do have one available that you're more than welcome to use for your application, but you can also create your own design as well! His family's colors range from: Black, white, greys, and some browns as well even though his father is not in the picture.~

Here is the design you can use, but, again, you're more than welcome to use/create your own:

Design 1.

Design 2.

Design 3.

Application:

Code:
[b]OOC Name[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]: Must have last name of Sarcova
[b]Design you wish to use~[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]:
[b]Skills[/b]:
[b]Height/Build[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: 100+ words
[b]Personality[/b]: 150+ words
[b]Pots/Ideas?[/b]:
[b]RP Example[/b]:
[b]Can you afford a pup pass[/b]?: If no, I'd be happy to help you with purchasing one~

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Bumping cause some more designs were added :3

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 06:03 PM
OOC Name: CloudyNight
Name:  Dunkan Sarcova
Design you wish to use~: [Image: dunkan.png]
Alignment: True neutral
Skills: Fight and navigator
Height/Build: 36in heavy
Appearance:
As a child, he wouldn't show much of a big guy. He will be slender and short in his first seasons of age, but as an adult, he will show a bulky structure, heavy as 175lb would be in his weight and 36in in his height. His coat is simple in terms of details, three colors would dance upon his body. Brown and white covers his head, neck, tail, and torso. Like wood in a day of winter, but once you reach his black would come to cut it all. His legs will be black, like tall boots. His ears aren't free from it either, as the dark covers them all with the exception of the inner parts. Eyes of blue crowns his face, outstanding on its dark and light colors. They never leave their blank and cold expression. His speech is firm, of one with authority.

Personality:
Dunkan is a boy who sees the world without caring much for those in it, he will be only concerned with his own well being though with those in his family circle, allies and friends he will do an exception. He doesn't wish ill for others, but he wouldn't actively help those he dislikes, he would ignore or pretend they don't exist. If an ally is in danger or hurt, he would put them first n his priorities than others that could be in the same trouble. With those who had tried harm upon he or family, he can act accordingly, violent if needed.

On the other hand, he would grow to be a serious but smart man. His mind would never be empty of questions, or wonders about his world, about the situations that could come. Showing his true feelings is hard, something almost impossible for him. He wouldn't show his happiness that openly, sadness and anger as well, his composture will be the same despite how hard or serious a moment might be. His family will be the few things he would fight for, for the man no one else deserves him risking his life for. Something similar could be said if a pack takes him under its wing, he would fight for his packmates, as long as said person is of his like.

Cowardice is highly hated by this wolf, as a child nothing go beyond innocent annoyance or discomfort, though if life allows it. As he grows up, this feeling could become serious, lethal in some cases. He would punish such acts, acts of running from fights, of attacking those incapable to fight. Poor whoever dares to act like that around him, they could be calling for serious problems.

Lastly, he dislikes lies. Lying would be highly avoided by him, lying doesn't have real meaning for him. He is honest with his actions and words, this can be reflected in how he acts upon others. He wouldn't stop himself from telling the truth of what he sees, this includes talking about someone's weakness, and little he would care if it may sound rude, he won't mask his point of view.

Pots/Ideas?: Maybe he could learn from his parent's belives and costumes. I want him to grow a warrior, the tooth and claws of the family.

RP Example:
The night was close, and all seemed so quite, so still that for the pup it started to feel bored. He didn't want to sleep yet, he still wanted to be there, to see the sunset. All-day long Dunkan has been exploring and bathing his mind in questions, questions he had over what he didn't comprehend. Satisfying his endless curiosity always took all of his time, all of his focus. When his mind acted, everything else didn't matter, anything else put in stand by. And now with the day finding an end, the child knew the time to sleep was close. But Nah, that could wait, right?

So he kept with his task, with a task he considered a treasure. Despite the joy, his face didn't reflect it, his face was still, serene. Showing his feelings was always so hard, so difficult that he stopped trying, he stopped trying to smile, to laugh, to cry. He couldn't even if he always put all of his energy on it. But this was him, this was his scene his whole, and those who disliked him, those who judged him would waste their time. their words were empty for him, were just air. Nothing would make him different, he didn't want to show what he wasn't, he wouldn't hide who he was. He ran and ran, ready to face anything that could come. He wasn't afraid, he wasn't scared of the challenges. He was ready to stay and show all who he was, brave, strong.

Can you afford a pup pass?: I cant sorry
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Emmeline

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-07-2019, 08:21 PM
Thank you for showing interest, Cloudy, he's all yours!