size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
08-07-2019, 08:25 AM
It hadn’t taken much for Valkyrie to put the pieces together. At the blot she’d noticed Hannibal looking at Dutch and Hannibal, well, she knew who he was thanks to Circe, one of her current captives. It amused her to think that the harlot might think him a loyal mate when there was already another bitch pregnant by him. There was probably more to the story than that but that simple thought amused her nonetheless.

Because he’d been at the blot and many of Ashen’s wolves had stuck around for the market, Valkyrie was hoping to snag Hannibal before he could return to Ashen. If she’d missed him, however, she would try her luck with the female alpha since she knew the woman was definitely still around. If all else failed she’d go to Ashen if she had to and wave the harlot around until someone bit. And if that didn’t work, well, there was always the market.

After leaving the market grounds but remaining close enough to keep an eye on things, Valkyrie tipped back her head and called for Hannibal. They had business to attend to.

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Hannibal was just about to vacate as he heard the summons. For a moment the pale ghoul pondered the voice but after a bit he knew it was the tones of the host. The leader of the Band. With waves of curiosity and a cocked brow the beast moved closer to the song. - As he moved he felt almost paranoid. Why would the Band Leader call upon me? Thoughts raced and a mild sense of worry filled his chest. He knew she had a lot for sale and that included slave. But maybe she was interested in something more? Perhaps she wants an alliance or maybe just a chat? Lust edged it's way into his vision but swiftly left as he needed to come forth with a clear head.

Pink pads fell upon the earth with ease as he moved closer to the mahogany Viking. As his pale gaze fell upon her own blue pools. Hannibal's head was held high with a stern look chiseled upon his warm toned features. The secondary Alpha stopped at about seven tail lengths away to display manners and respect. "You caught me just as I was leaving." A devious smirk flashed along pink lips, "Impeccable timing."

Hannibal Speech

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-08-2019, 02:38 PM
The male was quick to arrive. He was who she suspected he would be; though she’d guessed at his identity and called him by name this was the first time she was able to put a face to the description she’d been given and see the whole picture. Hannibal Klein, alpha of Ashen.

One corner of her mouth lifted in a amiable smirk and she dipped her head slightly in acknowledgment of his words. “Perfect timing indeed. I would have hated to walk all the way to Ashen to get your attention.” Was she flirting? Maybe. Valkyrie suspected a man with two bitches pregnant at the same time would appreciate feminine charm. This was business and if he didn’t react with hostility upon learning what she’d done to his harlot then she wanted to see where charm took her. As a negotiating tactic it had served her well in the past.

“We have business, you and I,”She began cryptically, the teasing smirk never leaving her lips. “Your woman Dutch has run afoul with me. She does not know the meaning of honor, she cannot uphold a solemn agreement and she insulted the Finnvi way.” Valkyrie sniffed distastefully. Had Dutch spent some time with them, perhaps participated in a raid or two, leaving would not be an issue. She would have repaid Valkyrie for the price of bringing her to Boreas and that would have been enough. Though she had made trinkets that was not her main purpose in the band and thus it did little to lessen what Valkyrie was owed. They were a band of raiders. She had thought she was getting a raider first, a tinkerer second and a scoundrel not at all. “It is for that reason I have laid claim to her.”

Valkyrie studied him a second as she tried to gauge his reaction. She then said, ”If you want her back you will have to compensate me for my loss.”

Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-08-2019, 09:10 PM

Hannibal assumed when Dutch agreed to leaving her band to join Ashen that it would be a simple task. The way the small lass spoke of leaving was so nonchalant that he had no second thoughts. Thus, as the Icelandic mistress before him began speaking the albino raised a brow in mild confusion. Seemingly, Valkyrie had Dutch captive and wanted to negotiate some sort of terms with Hannibal so he could retrieve her. Truth be told the beast did not come to the festival to purchase slaves but attended to see what all the fuss was about. Hannibal was no collector nor was he much of a crafter. He was empty pawed when it came to material items to give the greedy viking. But, he would have to make do.

Fierce blue and pink eyes poured into her icy pools. The smirk upon those inky lips and the feminine flourish of her words spelled out seduction to the male. Hannibal drank in her looks and accented words but remained still. His facial features were stern as he lulled over the thoughts of what was at stake. Valk having Dutch was one thing. They were not mated and he held very little romantic feelings for the little femme. But, Dutch was the mother of his offspring. Within her belly grew his spawn. Those offspring were worth so much more then any material item he could offer. Perhaps Valk new that as well. Thus, Hannibal would have to smart about his approach and not allow her feminine charm sway him just yet.

With his head held high the male finally stirred. Lips formed a rather mischievous grin as he began speaking with those deep husky tones. "You seem to think I want her." The male narrowed his eyes ever so slightly as he continued, "The pups that grow within her belly are what I want." Hannibal tilted his head ever so slightly as if to draw her in, "We have plenty of options here, Finnvi." A pause. "I am no collector of material items. I have no twigs nor berries to present you, perhaps if you are interested in that we should call upon Empress Deathbelle." A shrug. "Otherwise what I have to offer would be political gain or some sort of agreement between my pack and your band. There are many ways to solidify alliances if it may be an arranged marriage or even another litter." The slender ghoul allowed his eyes to shamelessly rake against her own figure before quickly flicking back to her own gaze. "Or, if you so desire to keep your crafty gal I can deliver her to you once she has whelped. Deathbelle can easily nurse the litter if it comes down to it." Hannibal seemed to cover all his bases. He aimed to not allow Valk to tug his leg for anything more. Of course he'd love to have Dutch in Ashen to raise their offspring but he would not dare jeopardize having his children with him. Thus, he would put emphasis on desiring only the pups.

Hannibal Speech

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Things just kept getting more and more interesting. Hannibal implied his only attachment to Dutch was that she had been impregnated by him. How fortunate for Valkyrie, then, that the woman still carried their children in her belly otherwise Valkyrie may very well have been stuck with her. And she did not want that. The whole point of making Hannibal pay for Dutch was to humiliate the little woman. Granted, being so clearly rejected by the father of her children was in and of itself a humiliation so perhaps Valkyrie could work with that if she had to. Luckily for her, though, mother and pups were still a package deal and it was likely she could still be rid of them all at once. "It is a shame for you, then, that they are still so closely entwined," she aid with the ghost of a mean-spirited smirk. Poor misguided Dutch.

Valkyrie listened with growing amusement as Hannibal spoke his piece. What he implied was not lost on her. It was, however, of little interest to her at the moment. She could be tempted to entertain the idea of an alliance, but it was much too soon for such things to be talked about with gravity.

"My dear," she purred coyly, "It is much too soon in our relationship to discuss an alliance of any stripe." She quirked a brow at him, her expression promising a future talk should things go well today. "Someday perhaps." She would leave it at that; enough to hopefully keep him on the line for now but not enough so that she had to really commit.

"I do not want her," she said firmly. "Dutch disrespected me and my band. She is no use to me now. I want what she promised me back in the homeland: a loyal raider, a crafter and a friend. Since I cannot get that from her I must insist on compensation of some kind for what I have lost. Get the Empress if you must. Dutch had some fine armor with her when I took her. I will keep that which means Ashen is off to a good start in repaying me."

Valkyrie eyed him curiously. "Such a fine pack must have slaves, meat, medicinal supplies, armor, something with which to trade. Or," she purred, as an idea struck her. "The means to acquire something of value." She would trade Dutch for a young, malleable slave in a heartbeat. A stock of pelts, a horde of medicinal supplies, dried meats; anything of value, really.

""

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-12-2019, 07:01 PM

As Valkyrie spoke the male listened with narrowed and seething eyes. Hannibal did not enjoy games unless he was the one winning. The beast did not come to the festival with intentions of trading or buying, thus he had nothing on him to trade. She quickly dismissed the idea of an alliance for it was 'too soon.' The beast couldn't help but to almost roll his eyes. Surely they could have discussed some sort of peace treaty, trading deal, or maybe even the promise of protection for a certain amount of time they could agree upon. A time that would repay what Dutch and the pups may cost in the vikings devious mind.

Hannibal lulled over the options they had. With an alliance being ruled out he had to think on a different level. The male was not a collector by any means but he had a good idea of what Ashen had in it's stores. They had plenty of herbs thanks to Luce and Banshee. They also had a good amount of meats, furs, and crafted items. After a few moments the albino male raised his head and that irritable lazy gaze fell upon the femme. "We have plenty of items to offer." A pause. "None of which are here with me." Hannibal tilted his head slightly, "Meats, pelts, herbs, supplies, and perhaps even armor." Obviously the male would have to take inventory once he got back to Ashen. "If a bounty of those items peak your interest I will go retrieve them." Hannibal was no longer interested in the back and forth. If the band leader wanted her twigs and berries then so be it.

Hannibal Speech

Valkyrie 1

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-13-2019, 11:56 AM
Hannibal seemed a bit put out by her refusal of an alliance, but what was a girl to do? She did not know this man and she did not know his pack. The last thing she wanted was to risk allying with a pack of mewling babes. No, she could not risk it. Let them deal more with each other and then decide if they were a complimentary match.

Valkyrie deliberated for a moment and then said, “I will take a bighorned sheep, or a wild ass, whole and intact if you have it, or parted out and preserved...and a sampling of your pack’s native herbs. That, to me, is a fair price for a cheap whore.”

She considered the male before her, noting his unhappy eyes, but not thinking much of them besides fleeting disappointment, and then said, “If this is agreeable, Hannibal, you may take as much time as you need to retrieve the items. Dutch will stay with me for the meantime and be released into your custody once the items are in my possession.”

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-14-2019, 03:58 PM

The alpha was still as his pale gaze searched her own blue optics. Formerly the male had been a glorified slaver himself so he couldn't judge the fae too much. But, he was still extremely inconvenienced by her decisions. It wasn't like Hannibal to allow such a thing to happen to a companion of his without hostilities. But, he was much more interested in getting his pups out of the situation safely. He really didn't know who this Valkyrie was or what she would do if he were to lose a fight. Would she harm his new family out of spite? Hannibal would be an fool to risk it.

As the viking explained what she desired from Hannibal the beast offered a gruff nod. He never let his guard down but was slightly relieved when she spoke of her desires. For a moment he pondered over Ashen's stocks and if they had either of those animals at his disposal. He'd also need to speak to Luce and Banshee about the native herbs. Nevertheless, Hannibal replied with smooth yet deep tones. "Deal." Without another word Hannibal turned and padded away with mild haste towards his home. There was much to do and very little time.

-exit hannibal unless stopped-

Hannibal Speech