gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-08-2019, 03:52 PM

Eir's path never stopped, it never had an end. A traveler of soul, she was a nomad, a wolf know never stood long in the same place. A huge ambition moved her, an ambition of satisfying her endless thirst for adventure, for new experiences that could be of use for her. Traveling for her worked in many ways, meeting new land could be of use in the navigation, in the way of how it could be used in a later date. The more lands she discovered the more she could remember and take into account when needed,  and her unbreakable will made her push further of her limits. For her, no obstacle was too big or too hard for her determination to conquer,  and complaining wasn't an option, complaining was for the weak, for those unwilling to be brave and face life with tooth and claw. She may want an adult, she may be only one year old but she wasn't that crybaby, she wasn't one to beg for attention, for food to be handled. No, she was raised to work for it, to work for her own victories, for her own stuff. But Eir wasn't a fool, Eir knew no always one would succeed, failure existed. Failure was the best teacher, the best teacher in such a hard world. But She was ready to do it over and over until it was done.

And as a confident walk joined her march, her eyes melted in cyan scanned her surroundings. Her nose was key, she was looking for something. A meal could be. And there, a lying body took her attention. From a deer. She was hungry, and anything could work for her. She wasn't picky, she would eat anything without question. But before she moved, the wind stroke her face and the scent of markings bathed her nostrils. Should she leave? She could, nothing of her business here. But would a pack fit her likes? Would she be ready to try on it? If she put her heart on it she could. So she waited there, unsure if she should howl.

"Can you see me?"

Stock by dawnthieves
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Torin was on patrol when he heard the call, not far further ahead of him. The slate man picked up his pace, quickly closing the distance between himself and unknown woman on his border. A sort of warriness went over him as he approached, now more than ever he was cautious with strangers at his borders, aware of his children roaming about. Luckily this time the stranger had chosen a place away from the den so she was unlikley to cross that line.

Torin stopped a respectable distance away, tipping his head up slightly and lifting his tail in a dominant display. "I am Torin Adravendi-Valentine, Dux of Lirim, what brings you to my borders?" He ran his gaze over the woman, noting with a bit of surprise she was young, just a yearling really.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-14-2019, 03:45 PM

Eir Ragnarok
"Speak or not to speak?"

The young wolf waited patiently on the borders, no fear was upon her features she was ready for anything. She was raised to never feel fear, to stay strong on anything life could bring upon her, dangerous or not. She wasn't going to stay back and show cowardice. Her cyan eyes stared at the land beyond the scent lines that were between her and whoever claimed these fields as their own. She was here to threaten anyone, no need for that. It would be dumb anyways, a single wolf wouldn't have a chance against an entire pack. And none will happen at all, she wasn't a violent creature, she wouldn't do anything unless forced to.

Soon her patience was rewarded as she could see a tall figure approaching her way. Grey hairs covered their massive body, and bi-colored eyes pierced through her soul as her own eyes landed upon theirs. A dominance display was made by the male, and upon such Eir's face remained still, not moving a muscle just looking at the older man. She didn't feel intimidated if that was his intention here. She wasn't doing anything wrong after all. "Eir Ragnarok." She said her name just to be polite. "Greetings Mr.Adravendi. Apologies if I did interrupt anything upon your day." She bowed her head slightly. "I am seeking for a purpose in life...to be taught. To be made a warrior." She said, straight to her point. "I am willing to work for you in return..." She promised as bows her body to the man, asking permission. She needed this, she needed a place in this world she dared to challenge.

"speak"

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-22-2019, 09:52 PM
Torin noted the woman hardly seemed to budge as he approached and a brow quirked. He wasn't challenging her but he couldn't help but be a bit irked that she didn't at least show a little deference. He listened as the woman spoke, shaking his head as she apologized. This was his job, his duty to the pack; much as he might have wished he could spend all his days rolling around with his children he knew that simply wasn't possible. He frowned as she continued to speak.

"Lirim exsists to be a place to seek betterment and learning, and I am certainly more than happy to offer an opportunity to offer that." He started, tentative. "However this work you offer, what exactly do you mean? It's hardly within our best interest to teach a fighter their craft and then have them join our enemies." Did she wish to join Lirim? That was what he was trying to dive to the bottom of.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
08-23-2019, 02:39 PM

Eir Ragnarok
"Speak or not to speak?"

She stood there, not moving a muscle as she was firm with her stance. She may be smaller, she may be a mere child but she wasn't going to show weakness. She was raised to be strong, to be brave upon any situation that could come. She was ready for everything, and nothing and no one will suffocate her inner fire, a fire that pushed her to conquer her fears, her insecurities her all. "Lirim exsists to be a place to seek betterment and learning, and I am certainly more than happy to offer an opportunity to offer that." She nodded in response, her eyes expressed nothing but serenity, she never showed her emotions, she learned how to hide them. "That's great." She said with her natural dry vocals, with not meant to be rude of course, that was how she was and after she ended her sentence she went silence, paying attention to his next words.

"However this work you offer, what exactly do you mean? It's hardly within our best interest to teach a fighter their craft and then have them join our enemies." She took her time to process the question and to prepare a concrete answer to his wonders. "I had come here to join your pack." She replied calmly looking at his eyes. "And with the work, I meant that ill return the favor by working on the pack. I know nothing comes for free in this world, none can pretend to be handled something without doing anything to compensate for bringing one more mouth to feed." She added as she looked at the sky and then back to the Alpha.  

"speak"

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-16-2019, 06:43 PM
Torin nodded calmly as she girl allayed his fears, stating plainly her plan to join Lirim. He regarded the yearling again, mulling over her words. "That is true." He said finally. Torin settled on his haunches, denoting a much more relaxed feeling now that he was more certain of the girl's intentions.

"If you wish to be trained in the ways of a warrior then I'll be happy to offer you the rank of Armigeri, our basic fighter rank. Prove you're willing to back up your talk though and you'll be easily promoted. We seek to reward actions not words here in Lirim." He paused for a moment, glancing over her again. "If that's alright by you then I'll gladly show you into the packlands."

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena