gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-08-2019, 07:55 PM

The base of the volcano was the perfect place to find the most recent object of his desires; dragon glass, a smooth black stone that could be shaped into knifes to make wickedly sharp edges that could cut through flesh with ease. He walked through the caves, tail waving as he looked as his warped reflection in the smooth black surface. Beautiful as ever, he grinned to himself before selecting an edge and biting it clear with the use of his metal fangs. With a soft hum he began to nap the stone with a stray flint, working it into a sharp edge.

speaking Thinking  you

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Twig liked to leave pack lands to hunt rather often, she left the closer creatures for those who had no desire to leave Abaven’s borders. She enjoyed the freedom, and exploration. The eastern lands were becoming quite comfortable, and she was learning them well. Her hunting skills were slowly improving. However she had every intention of tracking down Benedict again and having him give her another fishing lesson. She still hadn’t picked that up.

Her mind was distracted as she walked, her uncle’s wife Vail was slowly dying. No one was completely sure the cause, but she would be gone before season’s end she was told. She was sad for her uncle and their children. She didn’t know her aunt by marriage very well, but that didn’t lessen the tragedy.

Delicate paws carried her forward, half hunting half exploring as she caught an unfamiliar scent. Twig followed it, curious and eager for a distraction when she appeared before the slender wolf. He had a bit of the black rock that collected here, but what he was doing she wasn’t sure. ”Hello,” she offered a bit timidly, not wanting to get into the way. ”I.. I was just curious what you’ve got going on there?” She asked as she waited for an invitation or dismissal.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-09-2019, 06:10 PM

He lifted his eyes slowly from his work, taking in the sight of the woman and grinning as she stepped toward him. She asked what he was working on and his smile widened. “A knife little flower.” He told her and slid his half shaped work toward her. “It’s made from a stone called Obsidian, when I’m done making an edge I’ll wrap this part in leather.” He explained, gesturing to half the stone which had been thinned to accommodate a handle. “Would you care to help me?” He offered. From his back Writhe and Ruin twitched their noses, and lifted onto their back legs, investigating the woman from a distance.

speaking Thinking  you

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-10-2019, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 04:00 PM by Twig.)
The crafter offered her a small grin as his warm gaze was brought up from his work by her words. She couldn’t help but return the charming smile which widened as he answered her question. With caramel covered ears perked forward as he offered his project for her inspection before he explained further. Her eyes shifted from the black glass to his features as he invited her to assist him. Autumn had every intention of picking up a knife of her own to wear. It would make skinning her prey so much easier. There was no doubt an incredible sharpness to the blade.

”Oh, I would!” She took his offer innocently before lowering her small frame to the ground in front of him. ”You may need to teach me.” She added. Twig liked making things, but she lacked the experience to consider herself a true crafter. ”I’m Autumn Memoire,” she liked this stranger so far, and offered her birth name. ”I like to go by Twig, but you can use either.” She added with a bright smile.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-11-2019, 02:11 PM
“It’s quite simple.” He began. “Choose a shard of glass and I will break it off for you.” He told her flashing his gilded fangs as a way of showing her how exactly he intended to do as he said. “Once you have chosen your shard you simply take a rock and beat the edge into shape like so.” He napped one or twice at his blade as an example, chipping away shards of stone and giving the shard of glass a sharp slightly serrated edge.

He worked at his blade while she chose her shard, pulling back to examine his work with hooded eyes before his keen peach pools slid over the girl’s feminine form again. Any children they had would be pale stripped beauties, kissed by brown earth and the black stains of the Klein lineage.

speaking Thinking  you

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-11-2019, 07:44 PM
The crafty stranger gave her no name after she offered her own, but Twig didn’t notice as he began his lesson. Her bright lavender eyes didn’t miss the glint of his teeth, he had to be someone important to have made such a piece. She wondered where it came from and how to replicate it for only a moment before she focused more heavily on his demonstration. She nodded slowly, mostly sure she had the idea. With care she stood back up to pick out a perfect knife shaped outcropping.

Her velvety tail swung leisurely at her striped hips as she turned away from the stranger to better decide on her own blade. She was excited to make something so useful, and his such a charming teacher. With caramel ears falling to her head at the thought she made her choice and turned back towards him. Twig felt a blush creep over her cheeks as she caught his eyes upon her. ”I’d like to work on this one, please.” She offered humbly as she pointed towards the shard with her delicate nose. ”What kind of leather do you use for the handle?” She asked curiously, something that would stand up to a bit of abuse. Especially if he was using those impressive teeth.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-11-2019, 08:01 PM

Without another word Rosemary stood and broke the shard off with ease, passing the broken stone to the girl before he returned to his work. “I use bison leather.” He explained, and pulled an undyed strip of thick leather from his harness to demonstrate. Slowly he began to wrap the blade in leather until it was thick enough to rival the blade itself in width. He held the blade up for her to inspect, a wide grin on his features before he realized he hadn’t given her his name.

“Forgive me lovely Autumn, I don’t believe I introduced myself.” He said almost aghast. “I am Rosemary Klein, although you can simply call me Rose if you like.” He purred, a wicked grin over his features as he settled onto his haunches to watch her work.

speaking Thinking  you

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-13-2019, 09:53 AM
The Klein’s perfectly sculpted frame shifted before the Memoire girl as he flashed his impressive teeth and delivered the specified shard to the smaller she wolf. She grinned in thanks as she took the offered piece. Twig returned to her earlier sphynx like position in front of him. Her napping stone chosen as she peered at her piece and decided where the sharp edge should be. The crafter described what leather he used before beginning to wrap the handle.

She took a couple of swings at her blade before he was finished and showed her the product. Autumn took ample time to observe his work before he spoke again. Her bright lavender eyes found his gentle purple gaze as he excused himself and offered her his name. ”No need to apologize, Rose.” She returned politely with a sweet grin. ”It’s been lovely to meet you.” Her ivory tail wagged pleasantly at her hips as her focus returned to the black blade. She sharpened it, with slightly less grace than Rosemary, and finished with a victorious grin. ”This will be perfect, I just need to gather some leather for myself.” She inspected her blade carefully. ”Are you a hunter, Rosemary?” She didn’t know how she might categorize him. She’d never met anyone like him before. Golden fangs and an impressive chained harness? Twig was fascinated by him.

Mother Nature

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
08-18-2019, 11:05 PM
It's a rock slide!

Everything seems calm, but it quickly changes. Within seconds, the ground begins to shake violently. Rocks and debris tumble down from nearby heights. The tunnels themselves shed layers of rock as if they might collapse any moment! It's a rock slide and earthquake! The severity of the debris falling seems to slow, but the tremors seem to stick around forever, coming in one wave after another for the remainder of the day.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-30-2019, 10:04 AM

He opened his mouth to speak but before he could a soft rumble began to emanate from the seemingly the core of the earth.

“Treamor!” He cried, and sprang to his feet, grabbing his knife blade and jumping over Twig to shield her from the falling rocks. Even though they were strangers his protective instincts kicked in immediately, and he found himself on top of her, crouching low to protect her as loose stones began to hail down around them.

“We need to run!” He barked, as a plume of shale and dust filled the narrow tunnel, rocks falling from all sides and threatening to entomb them.

speaking

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

08-31-2019, 03:39 PM
Before he could speak a word their attention was shifted to a terrible sound. Twig didn't know what was going on until she heard Rosemary’s voice. An earthquake. A tremor. Panic welled up inside her but before she could react the Kleins much larger frame was above her, shielding her from the brunt of the rock that slid towards them. Autumn felt as though she was playing damsel in distress once again. She was grateful however, as he told her that they needed to bolt she knew that he could have made a run for it and not seen to her safety. The thought caused her heart to beat faster and not just because of the danger they were in. ”Right,” she spoke up, a quiver barely audible in her voice. ”I’m fast, you lead and I’ll be right behind you.” She promised him as she looked up from beneath his shapely limbs.