size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
08-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

It was late afternoon by the time Brandr arrived back at Abaven. His jaws were aching but in general he was in good spirits. The festival and been enjoyable and he'd had a chance not only to craft a few items but also to win some prizes. Nestled in the bundle he had two flowers, blessed with a magic spell that would keep them fresh forever. At least, that's what he'd been told. Brandr wasn't sure what to make of all the mysticism but even if they were only pristine for a week or so it still struck him as a good gift for his wife and daughter. The loss of Storm had hit the little family hard and he wanted to do something that might put a smile on their faces.

He set his bundle down by their new den and called out. "Corentine! Lucine! I'm home!"

had such elegant graffiti

Corentine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
08-27-2019, 07:54 PM
She was tending to her stores in a separate part of their new den. Organizing and taking count of what she currently had. There was only a very small window left to gathering herbs before winter hit so she was making sure she had enough to last over the winter. Fall was normally when sickness started and she was ready in case anyone became sick. Lucine was hanging out with her, something that was normal for the two. Corentine had a very close relationship with her first born daughter and though she loved it, she was also worried about it. She wanted her daughter to socialize more, but instead she seemed stuck to her and Brandr's sides.

Her gaze would flick to the exit of the den as Brandr called to them, a smile spread across her face and her eyes lit up. Her mate had returned and she was eager to greet him. She abandoned what she had bee doing and headed out of the den. Once she exited she saw him and pushed forward to gently nuzzle him before sitting down before him. Her tail was gently wagging.

"How was your trip?" she asked.

"Speech"

Brandr, Lucine, & Halation is allowed in any of her threads regardless of the tag

Brandr

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
09-06-2019, 01:18 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr smiled as his wife exited the den and leaned in to accept her greeting, his own tail wagging. The festival had been fun but it was really nice to be back home again. "Is Lucine out and about today?" He was sure his daughter was keeping busy and he hoped she was seeing some new faces and making some new friends. He reached down and unfolded the hide he was carrying. "I caught quite a haul of fish but I've already dropped them off at the prey pile. I have something else though, a gift for both you and Lucine."

Brandr pulled out a lovely red camellia and set it down at Corentine's paws. "Supposedly the flower is blessed with magic so that it will never wilt. I don't know if this is true but I thought it lovely regardless. You can apply it to your fur, I'd be happy to help if you want me to."

had such elegant graffiti