Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-09-2019, 09:07 PM

Finally a familiar scent filled the babe's chocolate nose. A slip of a smile pained her inky lips as she visibly added a bit of a pep to her step. The tall and slender female moved quick through the wilds as if they were her homeland. Blood red eyes darted from tree to tree. Taking in both what laid before her upon the earth as well as her surroundings vertically. Andromeda knew that some Wolves from her previous home had come to Boreas and finally she had found them. Or so she thought. Hopefully she wasn't so daft to be mistaken.

Mile long taupe colored legs brought her closer to the borders. As she finally arrived the lady wasted no time in tipping her head upwards towards the stars to let forth a long and illustrious call for whoever owned the lands. An Alpha or a high ranking member. Andromeda was determined to find out who resided beyond the borders. Perhaps she knew them and perhaps she would be welcomed to stay. As the call ended the red eyed femme moved to seat herself next to a tree and hum as she waited.

"speak."

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Pegasus wandered toward the call, trotting through the shrine with the fresh smelling lei around his neck waving as he moved. He approached the woman from a distance, then paused before stepping closer. There was something distinct about the woman that he hadn’t seen in any of the wolves of Boreas before, on her coat he could smell the spices of a marketplace and all but hear the clamor of an agora as he took in her appearance. There was a distinct look to the way she carried herself that spoke of royalty, one that no doubt was reflected in himself as he approached her.

“Greetings, I am Pegasus Beaufort, Zeus of Olympia.” He greeted her, tipping his head politely as he spoke.

speaking Thinking  you

Andromeda 1

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-15-2019, 07:37 PM

It did not take long for someone to meet her at the borders. As her crimson eyes fell upon the male trotting her way a supple smile slipped across her inky lips. Andromeda stood slowly and took a step forward to greet the male. Her slim cranium lowered into a gentle bow before raising once again. The Wolf before her was massive in comparison to an average Wolf and much taller then Andro herself. Though, his scent was what really brought forth a raised brow. He smelled so much of home but also very much of the lands they were in now. But, he also had the taste of an alpha, which was confirmed by his prompted vocals. Beaufort. After little hesitation the femme offered her own elegant yet strong tones, "It is truly a pleasure, Pegasus Beaufort." With a flutter of charcoal lashes against blood red eyes the fae revealed her own name. "I am Andromeda Atai Vysiresh, formerly of Tricensimae." A pause. "The scent of home drew me to your territory. It seems my nose led me in the right direction." Her smile seemed to brighten with her delightful vocals. "Would be so kind as to fill me in on this Olympia."

"speak."

Pegasus

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
08-19-2019, 09:02 PM
His ears pricked “Tricensimae!” He exclaimed a wide grin breaking over his features as she asked for more information about Olympia. “We are a small pack for now but I’m hoping in time others come to our cause. As of now we are establishing ourselves, opening trade with other packs, and creating goods and skills that might be valuable for allies.” He said proudly, his tail waving slightly.

“Our structure is similar to what you might find back home, but on a much smaller scale, I plan on expanding once we have more members but only time will tell.” So far there had been many trails with the pack, from their low member count to potential hostility between neighbors, and then of course there was the looming threat of the Abraxas.

speaking Thinking  you

Andromeda 1

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2019, 10:16 PM

Listening to his verbiages and inhaling his scent brought her back home. But, when she blinked back into reality she was still standing at the male's borders. Her red gaze took in his sandy pelt and beautiful blue eyes. Andromeda couldn't say he was hard on the eyes, but she tempered her wandering gaze to be respectful and polite. The babe couldn't help but to offer a delightful smile as she listened to the description of the packs. It seemed to be rather ideal. Small, strong, expanding, and welcoming. With a swift nod and a flick of her tail the slender Wolfess raised a brow, "Olympia sounds wonderful!" With a flutter of those long onyx lashes the gal spoke up once again. "Overall I am well rounded with fighting, hunting, and healing knowledge. But, my expertise lies within diplomacy and politics. Due to my upbringing I have been taught the workings of pack relations, governing, and envoy duties." Andromeda lowered her head slightly, "Perhaps you may find me to be an asset to your pack."

"speak."