Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-30-2014, 10:32 PM

The winter was clinging to his pelt like it usually did at this time of year. He remembered his first winter with his siblings, how Isardis would dote over Athena while he and Genesis would play. Though back then Vereux had been broken up about their mother leaving them. Raw, whom he had seen at the meeting was one of his mothers bastard children. Though it was only he who knew this, and he wasn't even sure if the children themselves knew. Isardis wanted to keep it a secret after all. While the boy had no clue who their father was, he knew for a fact that it was not Isardis. Vereux sighed, shaking the snow from his pelt as he raised himself onto the bark of a tree.
Of course these were the thoughts that soon vanish from his head as he stretched. Vereux was trusting Liberty with training, which left him to concentrate on his own. A king could not simply louse around, not like he used to. He was now actually WORTH something, and he didn't want to let the kingdom down. He and Athena would always be compared to their father, but that was not the point. It was time for the generations to show what they were made of. Vereux was not the helpless whelp he used to be, he was a warrior now for certain.

Speech,

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-07-2014, 12:30 AM

Athena padded through the ever-snowy landscape of her kingdom, pondering bits and pieces of information. It felt like finally things were beginning to settle into place, but at the same time she wondered if it was anything more than an illusion. A few alliances had been set up, ranks had been given out and stated, she knew who was actually around now. And yet the challenge had made her wonder if anyone would ever take her seriously in this position. She wondered if she would ever get out of Isardis's shadow.

The all too familiar scent of her brother and mate caught her attention and without really making a conscious decision to do so she turned and headed toward him. He made her more sure of herself and at this moment she craved that reassurance. She spotted his white and slate blue form and she made a beeline toward him, pressing her side to his and leaning into him. "My King," she said softly, placing a kiss on his cheek. She rested her head on the side of his neck, going on to say, "I need to do something. Something to make them believe that I can do this. I know I can and I know you trust in me, but all they see is that I am not our father."

Speech
Thought

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-07-2014, 11:41 PM

The ever so familiar feeling of his sister would brush over his side. His body would give a involuntary shiver to the touch, intoxicating to his very bones of his existence if anything at all. The one eyed boy would close his eye for a moment, ears pulling backwards slightly as he listened to what she said. Which was true, all they saw was that they were not Isardis Specially Athena. They were barely acknowledging him at all, like some sort of growth on her back. "That's the point, they are throwing a fit because we are NOT Isardis, we never will be. But that is something they will have to accept." he mused opening one eye to look at her. It's emerald flecks keeping a very close eye on her in his wavering emotions.
"Father is getting old, he isn't in his prime anymore, he isn't the KING we hoped he'd be forever. Athena you must shed this fear of being compared with him, make them see that you are all they have. You are their protector, and if they won't accept you, then they will have to deal with the pain they feel on the inside alone. Shed all weakness, I know I won't ever be Isardis, but it's the reign of Athena and Vereux NOT the continuing reign of Isardis. Wolves are afraid of change, but if they don't accept it, they will die." His tail would flick mildly as he stepped away from her. "Show me Athena, show me the resolve to shed your albino skin across the snow. You are to be born a new, not as Isardis' daughter, but as Glaciem supreme ruler. And my lover." he would duck his head. Leveling it with his spine. As his legs spread equally across the ground giving his body leverage over his larger weight than the woman. Eyebrows narrowed, ears pulling back as his tail curled up and his hackles raised. Shoulders rolling forward, and scruff becoming protective armor over his neck. Toes spreading into the terrain as his knee's bent slightly.
Athena v. Vereux for practice
0/2

Attack:N/A

Defense: Ear pinned against skull, hackles raised, shoulders rolled inward. Head tucked slightly, eye(s) narrowed, scruff pulled forward, weight equally distributed. Tail level with spine, toes splayed.

Injuries:N/A

Speech,