size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-11-2019, 10:58 PM
It was a long trek….very long… especially in his new shiny armor. Pup muscles were not used to the extra weight, but he had no other place to store it…yet. He’d been reluctant to join any pack and he still had plans to meet Alarr for their journey… he needed to make sure that this pack wouldn’t cause any problems with those plans. In fact, he had a lot of questions that he wanted answered before he committed himself to any pack.

He’d lingered outside of the packs borders for a day or so, his lack of hunting skills were hidden by the armor but he was tired…and hungry. He couldn’t stay without a pack for much longer especially with winter coming. Thus, the pup would take a deep breath and walk towards the field that Siobhan had mentioned…at least…he hoped this was the right pack. If not…that’d be embarrassing. When the scent of the borders hit his nose he came to a sudden and jarring halt. Shaking out his nerves, armor rattling a bit as he did (it was a tad too big for him due to being lighter than usual). Another deep breath, followed by a heavy exhale.

Skull lifted, the former prince held his head high as he looked around, ears pushed forward as he let out a series of short howls to alert the pack to his presence, a special note calling for Siobhan as well. When his voice finally fell silent, Sandor would wait, ears twitching to pick up sounds as eyes scanned the field looking for an approaching wolf and Siobhan.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-12-2019, 04:09 PM

Torin frowned as he heard the call, a distinct youth to the voice, like his own children's weaker howls. The man pulled from his den, leaving his napping children behind, confident his father had gone on a patrol recently and wanting to give Derecho a break from looking after them constantly. They'd be fine for the short time it would take for him to respond to the call... He cast a glance back towards the den, letting his gaze fall on Siobhan, noting the call also seemed to be for her... That didn't exactly bode well. He wanted to make sure she was still alseep before he went to answer the call, and satisfied she didn't appear to stir much after his abrupt dissapearance the man went to answer.

The one waiting at his borders was indeed a pup as he'd suspected, wearing a strange set of answer and that helped to obscure the boy's true age but he couldn't be much older than his own children. Torin's expression softened as he approached, dropping to his stomach so he could try and seek out the pup's gaze. "I'm Torin Adravendi-Valentine, alpha of Lirim." His voice was careful but soft, not wanting to freighten the poor child. "What can I do for you?" He cast a quick glance around, testing the air as he wondered where the child's guardians were.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Siobhan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020
08-13-2019, 12:46 PM

she was typically one to follow the rules her parents had set, but when Sandor's scent hit the air she did a bounce and rushed after her Papa. Sandor had come to visit, like he said he would. he seemed to obsorbed in greeting the pup that she could sneak after him. keeping herself well inside the Lirim border, she'd spot her new friend as Torin addressed him. giving a playful wink of encouragement, Siobhan would sit behind her father and eye the pup. he was here to join right? he was! he had to be! finally, she could have other playmates if Papa accepted him.

Sandor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-15-2019, 12:50 PM
It didn't take nearly as long as he expected. A pale wolf would appear, approaching him with a relaxed, low posture. Sandors head tilted to the side curiously, was he approaching that way because he was a child.. easily intimidated by adults? 'Stand tall, Sandor. You are a prince, never show fear.' His dad's words echoed in his mind from one of their many lessons. The pup took a deep breath, steadying his nerves as he was taught. He could do this. The wolf dropped to his stomach, meeting Sandors Amber gaze. I can do this... I can do this... he reminded himself. Forcing himself to look through Torin as a sign that he was not there to challenge the wolf, but he also wasn't afraid.

Ears perked as Torin introduced himself, alpha if Lirim. Sandor hesitated a moment before he dipped his head respectfully to the leader, as he did, he caught the movement of a darker figure in the background. Siobhan. Her wink almost made him grin, his lips twitched faintly upward before he shook his head and refocused on Torin. "I'm Sandor." He replied, "Siobhan said I could visit.. I met her at the festival.." he began, voice holding a slight tremor. calm down. You got this.. Another steadying breath was taken. "I was wondering if I could join Lirim... But I have questions first." He had many questions that needed answered, well..really he could only think of a few important ones. He just hoped Torin wouldn't force him to join...or take him prisoner.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-22-2019, 09:32 PM

Okay so it seemed his little girl was much better at slipping around unnoticed than he'd want to admit but as she pulled up behind him Torin cast her a quick glance. The boy spoke and Torin swung his head back to listen to the boy, his brow lifting as he mentioned his present daughter. It seemed he had placed more trust in his less mischevious daughter than might have been safe. "Did she now?" He looked back at Sio again, this time gently nudging her with his hindepaw to try and get her to come forward and stand beside him. If his little girl was going to be taking it upon herself to recruit to the pack she'd have to be willing to go to bat for the boy.

Then the man turned his gaze back towards Sandor, stifling a chuckle, the pup certainly seemed to carry himself as someone more mature than he was. "Of course Sandor, what can I answer for you?"

Image by Hagon
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Siobhan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

08-23-2019, 12:13 PM

"yes, I did!" the girl cried out happily as she darted before her father to look properly at Sandor. he still had the same armor on that he looked so handsome in. it suited him a lot. beaming at her friend, she'd twirl on the spot to stare at Papa. "Sandor has no home. he's all alone, Papa. so I thought maybe he could live with us!" she gave her version of 'puppy eyes' at her father; blinking up sadly at him so he'd take pity on the boy. "there's lots of nice people in Lirim. someone could take him in... maybe Aunt Kairi?" her aunt had no children, but she was really good with her and her siblings. Siobhan gave a hopeful bark. "he wants to train to be a fighter too!"

Sandor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-23-2019, 12:43 PM
It seemed her father didnt know of the mischief Siobhan had been up to, the raised brow and glance back to her more telling than it should have been. A normal pup would have thought nothing of it, but Sandor was hyper aware of the movements of the leader today. It was important to stay focused, he was pulling on every ounce of his knowledge from his father as well as what he had learned the hard way while being on his own. Sandor was about to offer an apologetic smile to Siobhan, but she jumped forward eagerly, twirling to face Torin.

Siobhan spoke for him, admitting to her father he had no home, no family, she even went so far as to have a caretaker in mind for him. The boys ears went back slightly, uncertainty flickering through his eyes as he took a single step back. While help through the winter was nice, he was not seeking charity or a babysitter. He'd done fine looking out for himself this far...well for the most part. Fortunately, Siobhan went on to mention that he was learning to be a fighter and his ears came forward, a small smile forming on his lips.

When Torin asked what he could answer Sandor took another deep breath,. What was most important for him to know? He hadn't expected the wolf to be so forthcoming, granted they were just getting started in the conversation. "Well, Siobhan told me a little about Lirim... I'd like to know the packs...umm...morals and rules. If I did join, would I be allowed to leave at any time I wanted? Whats your...relation...with legion?" Sandor stumbled a bit over a couple words, having trouble placing the right meaning, though he hoped he got the point across. "I'm not looking for hand outs, sir. I don't need a babysitter, either... I've lived alone for awhile and done okay..." He didn't mean to hurt Siobhan's feelings, he knew she was trying to help and he found it quite relieving as much as he found her solution troubling. While he could probably make it through winter on his own, it was smarter to be in a pack during the hardest months and he could not sent the butterflies in his stomach when he was around Siobhan. He wanted to stay, he wanted to get to know her more.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-16-2019, 07:15 PM

His daughter was doing a very good job being an advocate for her friend, or at least doing a good job at softening her father up, not that that was hard... he would never deny his weakness for his children. He listened as his daughter spoke, and he silently agreed with her statement that they could likely find someone to take him on, if no one else he'd be willing to take the boy. He simply quirked a brow at his daughter's final statement, turning his attention back towards the rogue pup and listening as he also spoke.

"Lirim's a pack more centered on self growth and learning than any particular set of morals. While we hardly stand for harming others we also strive to offer freedom to many of our members. Not consequence free freedom but the ability to chose what you feel is best for you." He was doing his best not to talk down to the boy but also to keep the terms a bit simpler, aware his daughter was also listening and wanting to make sure he was clear for the younger wolf. "While I would certainly prefer member chose to stay, unless given good reason they are free to leave whenever they wish, though coming and going may be more frowned upon. As for leaving the packlands while remaining a member that depends on rank and how trusted you are." He paused for a moment considering the last question. "I am aware of Legion, but our packs do not as of yet have any sort of formal relationship... why?" Okay so maybe he couldn't help himself, curious what the young boy might know about the pack.

Image by Hagon

Siobhan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

09-28-2019, 09:29 AM

her mouth went to a little 'o' of surprise when Sandor stated he didn't mind living by himself. compared to his isolation, Siobhan's living quarters were more robust. there was Lili, Paddy, Aryn and Lachlan... not to mention Mama and Papa. it was a very big den and full of many people. she didn't know how Sandor could handle being alone. his words didn't deter her though.

"Aunt Kairi is our best fighter!" she chirped at the boy, not knowing if it was true but quite proud of her family member all the same. "maybe she'd teach you, Sandor." she hadn't meant to undermine his independence. she only suggested that if he had to share a den with another wolf, maybe her aunt would be best. Kairi could teach him how to be a better fighter. Siobhan took the boy at his word; she didn't know his skillsets outside of the ones he spoke of.

but ultimately, it was up to Papa. the girl looked expectingly at her father, waiting to see what he'd have to say. though her eyes drifted back to Sandor every now and again, wondering what he had to say to Torin's words on Lirim.