ardent

DEAREST DEAR

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 08:31 PM

She was barely moving from her den anymore, using her leg as little as possible to allow it to heal before she would start the rigourus physical therapy her sister had told her to do. But for now she was in Orchid's paws. And for the time being she needed to get all her eggs in one basket. Today she had awoken with the sudden urge for company that was not her wife's. So slowly she would drag herself to the mouth of her den and tip her skull back for Scorpion. She had to admit she hadn't spoken to him much since learning of his obsession with Othello. She hated sharing so she had avoided him like the plague but now she needed him. So she would lay there languidly, hips flipped to her right so she could lean easily on her good leg and wait while her left leg held no weight.

Table by Azil

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
06-30-2014, 02:51 PM

He'd heard of the return of their queen, victorious it seemed. With the time he'd spent caring for his children he'd really not gotten around to placing his sights once more upon her. As well as noticing that she had very much been absent from his life since the joining of Othello to her ranks. As a coincidence, he would pass it off as nothing.
His paws would walk the borders, his usual routine to get some time to himself. He'd felt rather frustrated since meeting Pandora for the first time. The dream he'd have of her didn't help anything either, and with Othello still recovering from the birth irritability would rule him. These long walks around the pack lands helped, but he just had to sink his teeth into some flesh before he blew up.
Viridiana's call was rather unexpected, but he would not deny the queen's demand. Another detour on the way back to responsibility. Tall legs would carry him her her den, where only one half of the royal pair would reside. She was propped up, her wounds still very much obvious. The look of dried blood would excite him as he took in her new appearance, his eyes wandering over her still luscious curves. "You got fucked up. I'd hate to see what you did to the other guy." His voice was all seriousness as he drew himself to her side, his dry humor filtering over the pair.

WORDS HERE

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-30-2014, 07:48 PM

She had been avoiding him, she would freely admit that to herself and to him should he ask. She wasn't happy with the fact that he had brought a woman home and had children with her. Though she would also admit that it bothered her less then Crucifix and Sibelle. Maybe that was why she was being the bigger person and getting over her own ego enough to call him to her today. Because quite honestly she needed him. And she didn't know him well enough to know if she could completely trust him. This far he had proved to be a valuable assest from what she could tell from a distance but still she didn't know him very well. Did he have a political side that she could put to use? Or did he simply think with his dick? Questions she hoped to have answered upon his arrival.

Thankfully he did not take long, the leggy male trotting towards her den with his usual swagger that left her smirking slightly. Damn she had missed his company. His words left her chuckling quietly and a lop sided grin. "Girls... Plural... Unfortunatly they got away better then I. I stole a crown from one and took a maim to avoid war from another..." Her good shoulder would lift then fall again as she motioned for him to make himself comfortable before her. "Either way. I think it's about time to have some fun, I'm not exactly fit to rule a pack at the moment. So I'd like to maybe get started on what I offered you..." Head would tip curiously, wondering if he was still interested or if he had moved on to become a family man.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-01-2014, 10:09 AM

Her face would mirror his smirk at his approach, his easy words eliciting a slight reaction from the queen. He'd missed her brilliant form, and his eyes would appreciate the close confinement. She sounded as though she'd been roughed up considerably the past week, though even with injury he could not deny the accomplishment that had come with such battle scars. Even he could not boast such achievements. He would let himself fall to the ground before her, long limbs sprawling over the den's floor. His ears would perk at the word fun, absolutely entrapped by her words as she brought them both back to the very first of their meetings. His smirk would turn quickly to an evil grin as once again his hungry eyes would look her over. "I've been waiting for those words." the lyrics would rumble forth as he encouraged her to continue. Painting the town red sounded pretty good at that moment.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-01-2014, 01:57 PM

She would watch him easily, smile content with a hint of sly ease on her lips. Eyes would not leave him as he plopped himself down to join her and studied her as she spoke. His words made her smile grow, curling at the edges and adding a slight cruel edge to her smile. She would lean towards him, eyes roaming his body breifly before coming back to hold his gaze. "We need to grow the council. I seem to have a bad habit of sending them all off to rule packs. I need a steady and consistant figure to lead the current members. Would you be up to it?" Words were liquid gold, rolling off her tongue with practiced ease as if she had said them many times before. Never would she stumble over her words or pause to think, she was sure of her decision. "Do you know of any others in the pack who might be interested and capable enough to help?" It was time to utilize him, to give him a job and a purpouse. She was loosing Cru but she couldn't loose him. Not yet.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-02-2014, 03:58 PM

She watched him just as closely as he would watch her, their eyes taking turns roaming over the other's body. He wouldn't let her sly smile get past him as she would go on, her words music to his ears. He would hold her gaze steadily, "We need to grow the council. I seem to have a bad habit of sending them all off to rule packs. I need a steady and consistant figure to lead the current members. Would you be up to it?" Of course his evil grin would grow at her words, she'd shipped off everyone who had been in his way, he was the last one to take the position. He would intend for it to stay that way. "I will be the last to hold the position my queen." he would purr, "Do you know of any others in the pack who might be interested and capable enough to help?" This question was simple, "My brother, Soliloquy. I trust him with my life, he deserves the position." Was there anyone else? Was Orchid up for it? She had other duties to attend to but, "Orchid as well, she's brilliant." He would truth both of his siblings with the world if he had to.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 11:05 PM

He was cute, curious and she quite appreciated his company. He made her feel beautiful and desired despite the wounds the riddled her body. Would they ever heal? Would she ever feel as beautiful as she once was? He told her that he would be the last to hold the position and she would smile easily. Thank. Fucking. God. He would carry on to name his brother and his sister, slowly she would nod along. "I will prompt Soliloquy, I would prefer Orchid to remain as our lead healer though for now. We can bring her in later if needed and if this all grows." She would muse, head tipping curiously. "How would you suggest we proceed? I would like to dip into gladiator battles, slave trading and drugs. But I feel like starting small would be best. Do you have a preference?" She asked slowly, head tipping slightly. She had yet to tell all the council members about what she planned but before that she needed to figure out where she wanted to go with this plan.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-06-2014, 04:04 PM

Her smile was infectious, and all so charming as she would look upon him, pleased. She would nod at his suggestion, easily accepting Soliloquy to their ranks. However, as he had thought orchid was much better suited to the rank of lead healer. A position she had easily earned with her hard work. Talk of his family seemed to retreat as her mind would push forward to future events. She would confide in him first, her eager whispers asking him to help her devise the perfect plan. All future events seemed tantalizing, but one easier than the others. "Drugs are the key. Clear out the local rogue lands of narcotics. Get some of those local rogues addicted to those substances, said rogues become indebted to Covari. Said rogues can't pay, said rogues become slaves. Slave trading and gladiator battles are born." His voice was low, and his mind quick as the plan was laid out before them, how could it have been any more perfect?

"Speech"