-Possibly aligning with Covari
-Looking for another big cat, obviously, preferably a lion
-She is kinda, friendly, protective. Looking for someone similar
-Prospective men:

Maia - 3 years old - 2 sons
-female
-wolf
-Covari
-Looking for someone who doesn't care if she has kids already and is willing to participate in their lives
-She is kinda crazy, hears voices in her head but hasn't told anyone that. She's a little darker aligned, looking for someone similarly aligned
-Prospective men: Allen, Falk

Sibelle - 3 years old
-female
-wolf
-Covari
-Looking for someone on the dominant side, though she'll buttheads with him, someone who will stand beside her
-She is headstrong and independent, a little ruthless in battle and has a secret dark side.
-Prospective men:

Chryseis - Apollo? - open for any plots involving sex/fights, though Apollo is allowed to show up
Devya - Ares - nothing open romantically

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 03:33 PM
For the lovely Maia I could offer Allen. ^^ He too has children already. though they area older. He is Neutral Good, though doesn't necessarily mind things along a darker nature as long as they are not too bad. He is a sweetheart and gentleman, one who takes the feelings of others into great consideration. I don't know if he's exactly what you are looking for, though it couldn't hurt to thread them and see if you'd like? :3

Chryseis

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 04:06 PM
I would love to thread them and see how they work out, its hard to say how Maia will react, but I think she would like him, she hasn't had a good guy in her life for awhile.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Maybe when Auriel is done, he might work :X

Sibelle

gems