Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 03:49 PM
Recovery was coming quickly, she felt almost as good as she had before getting pregnant. Nursing five pups it wasn’t taking long for her to lose the extra weight that she had put on. She wasn’t near as exhausted as she had been either, and all the time she hadn’t spent sleeping was spent watching her perfect litter. They were growing right before her eyes and before she knew it they would be out and about wreaking havoc on Ashen proper.

She chuckled at the thought as she wondered what kind of great accomplishments her heirs might boast. For now they were but helpless little babes, but tomorrow they would be true Kleins in their own right. A smile played on her features as she watched her brood lovingly, her superior puppies would one day rule the world.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Rosemary entered her chamber with his usual saunter and pressed his head briefly against hers before his eyes settled on the small wiggling pups at her belly. “Such beautiful creatures.” He purred lovingly, lowering his nose to prod lightly as one of the larger pups, a soft chuckle playing in his lips. On his back the rat skittered and cleaned the whiskers of one head while the other sniffed curiously at the small forms.

“Just as beautiful as their mother.” He hummed sweetly moving to place himself behind her where he could rest his head on her belly and observe his new nieces and nephews while holding her close.

"Talk"  Thought you

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Deathbelle’s lilac gaze shifted from her sleeping litter to Rosemary’s lovely form as he greeted her affectionately. She welcomed him within her quarters at any time. She closed her eyes and returned the brif affection as his attention shifted to the pups, as was proper. His approval was obvious in the way he spoke and how he looked at his nieces and nephew. ”They turned out perfectly.” Or that was what she continued to tell herself as she worried over the little bumps and oddities that had no explanation.

He moved again, and curled his taller frame around her lovingly. Belle lay her head over his and groomed affectionately at his dark ears as he complimented her. ”If not more so.” She told him as she combed his soft fur with her teeth. ”How are you, Beloved?” Belle added softly, pulling back so that she might catch sight of his tangerine gaze. She spent little time outside of the palace, her new babies having need of her 24/7.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-13-2019, 06:36 PM
“I am well.” He purred. “There is good game in these lands although they’re quite hard to hunt being so skittish. With predators constantly in their midst they’ve become wary.”

He sighed, breathing in her scent and exhaling it in a warm breath that beat gently against her children. “I can’t wait to sire a litter of my own, they’ll be great monsters, beautiful, and deadly like their father.” He hummed, a wave of giddy joy washing over him just at the thought of the cubs he would one day create, hopefully from multiple mothers.

“What are their names sweet sister?” He asked gently, his tail drumming idly against her hip as he held her.

"Talk"  Thought you

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-13-2019, 07:59 PM
Deathbelle smiled softly as Rosemary answered, he was well and the hunting was good if not challenging. She noddded as he spoke, knowing that if there was a wolf who could still hunt here it was her littermate. Her eyes followed his breath as he sighed and spoke longingly of his own brood. She smiled and tore her gaze away from the pile of puppies to look at Rose’s features. ”I want them too,” she agreed selfishly with his want for offspring. ”I know its personal, but have you found any prospects?” She poked at him curiously with her question.

She leaned against him heavily, basking in his presence as she uttered their names. ”Venom, Toxicity, Plague, Pestilence, and Calamity. All but Plague are my daughters.” She told him proudly as she pointed out each one to him. ”Venom is the first born,” she gently ran her paw over the dark brindle and white girl. ”But I feel a greatness in all of them.” Though they were small now their personalities were already showing. Deathbelle eagerly poured out her heart and soul into them, knowing how incredible their potential would be.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-14-2019, 08:15 AM
“Greatness is the only way a Kelin knows.” He told her, remembering his days as a girl when he was told to dominate her mate and make him beg for her loyalty.

He thought back to the girls he had dancing on his heels and grinned. There was Twig, Ragnheiðr, and Kindle, all fine prospects, but his heart always longed for some greater beauty, perhaps a white wolf would stir his fancy and he would have grand painted children with her, and of course, there were always the males. Boys of the same sex who stimulated him in ways a woman never could, but would not result in offspring. Rosmary thought perhaps, if he could father a litter and have a devoted man at his side, he would be content.

“There have been a few.” He told her finally, “All of them would make great and terrible children to behold.” He explained. “Perhaps I will father four in a season” He purred into her fur, although he was just shy of that mark.

"Talk"  Thought you

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
08-14-2019, 08:08 PM
She smiled at his words, her brood would put her accomplishments to shame. For a few long moments the siblings sat is silence, Belle enjoyed the warmth Rosemary provided as he lay curled around her light frame. Her babies snored quietly at her stomach, they were all much better than she expected about settling down and sleeping. She tried to sleep when they did, and it was proving a restorative habit.

Rosemary did eventually answer her question, not offering much more detail than that there were a few to catch his eye. She wondered what kind of women caught her brother’s eye. She chuckled softly at him and kissed his cheek affectionately. ”So ambitious, I think you’d kill Lucretia if you planned them like that.” A smile played on her dark features as she leaned back from him again so she could seek out his gorgeous gaze. Not many in their generation took to marriage, but still Belle entertained the idea.

She wanted to ask him to make sure he’d brought his girls back to Ashen before he started getting them pregnant, but she had no real wish to stifle him. For all she knew he was planning them much better than their brother and his ladies would just start appearing at the border.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-28-2019, 06:28 PM
“I disagree, I think she would welcome the challenge of birthing four litters, the only problem is, would the mothers know?” He left the question rhetorical, his paw shifting to rub against her tummy. They would of course know in time that he was a man of various pleasures, he had desires and a great deal of them revolved around sex. It would be impossible for the women he had charmed not to know that there were others like them, and perhaps they would band together and form a harem. He liked that idea particularly, a group of wives he could please and impregnate at his discretion, his blood boiled just at the thought.

"Talk"  Thought you