gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
08-14-2019, 05:21 PM

travelers called this place something simple. The Wall. how formidable. Willoughby would exit from the pines after speaking with Winterfell's king, going through the brief doorway of this area before she was at the other side. Winterfell was behind her now, and she would surely love to visit again but she had other things to concern herself with. survival was probably the most pressing one. she did not know how to hunt large game, and could only bring down small prey by herself. without a pack to support her, she could do no formal supporting.

and that was bad.

the woman would turn on the spot, viewing the length of the structure before moving along one side. she marveled at the bricks and stones placed upon each other to make a, well, wall. maybe even a barrier. maybe at one point, this place was the beginning of a marvelous castle on the other side. now that the castle was gone, the gate was only left. but that was also just her imagination running wild. imagine a winter castle in the middle of nowhere. it sounded almost lonely. Bee rounded the corner, peering back to where the pines were before looking to the south.

there was a dirt path, worn with age, that lead away from here. maybe she'd follow it. someone was kind enough to make it, after all. Bee tried to think of a traveling hymn, but all she could muster was a soft tune as she hummed to herself. so lost in her own thoughts, she failed to notice the other wolf until it was too late.

"Speech"
1/3 navigation

Souzan

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

1KPride - Pansexual
09-22-2019, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 02:12 PM by Souzan.)

Souzan was reacquainting himself with the lands around Winterfell, he'd wandered them a bit before when he'd been in his brother's pack but now he was more keen to relearn the world outside his new life. So the man had taken a trip to the nearest landmark from the packlands, curiosity driving him to seek out the hulking form in the distance. He spent some time walking its length, his head tilted backwards to gaze up at the wall, wondering if he might be able to really see the top from further down its length.  He'd given up nearly an hour ago at this point, realizing he'd be unable to do so some time ago, since then he'd paced around it's base, peering into nooks and crannies.

That was until a scent gently drifted towards him, that of a stranger. He lifted his head, observing but could not spot the owner. He shrugged and began to pad along a worn dirt path further south, looking to explore at least a bit further today. From time to time he'd catch the scent again, coming from behind him but the man wasn't worried.

Sure Souzan wasn't exactly a warrior but no stranger would guess that to look at him. He also simply didn't feel threatened by too much. As he'd continue to plod the scent would grow stronger until he finally stopped, spinning around to observe a smaller woman approaching, his eyes widened as he spotted her mane of fur and for a moment stood transfixed until it dawned on him she had somehow managed to miss him and was on a near-collision course. Souzan would skirt away from the woman, a surprised huff the only sound he made as he did so.

speech action

Waiting on a tag from me? Please let me know here!

Willoughby

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Heloise
09-23-2019, 01:12 PM

somehow she missed him. she was off in her own little world. it happened quite a bit actually. sometimes she'd pause during a conversation, trailing off and looking away to spot something equally interesting. she had no excuse for this; her scatterbrain was the ire of some people's opinions. when she snapped her head back from viewing the biggest stone pillar to the left, she was on a collision course with another. the woman let out a soft oh of surprise before she too veered away.

his huff had been the only thing to clue her in, and she smiled gratefully up at him as she angled her body to the right of his own. mentally, she checked him over despite knowing that she hadn't touched the man at all. she had theoretically missed him again. taking in his marvelous coat and red stripes, she'd give a start after staring too long. "oh, excuse me!" Willoughby said breezily, though not unkindly. her cheeks tinted pink for a moment before she looked away.

"I didn't see you there. then again, I didn't see much of anything aside from these beautiful stones" what made these stone beautiful though? she wasn't sure; it just was. twisting her head to look at them, she saw some small intents from weather wear but otherwise, they had held up nicely with age. she giggled softly. "that was my bad, as they say. I didn't collide with you, did I, hun?"

"Speech"
2/3 navigation