Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-15-2019, 10:36 PM

They had walked for miles, the Northern King eager to get his newest addition to the family home. He had made good on his promise to the girl, and as they passed the wall that would lead them home, he glanced at her to ensure she was doing alright. The pace they moved wasn't too fast, and was in fact more at her pace so as not to spend all her energy nor tire her out during the journey. His companions of course, walked on either side of the girl as they bounded around her to play. As yearlings, his companions still had the boundless energy they had as pups. And now they had a new playmate, and so would the rest of the pups in Winterfell.

When the scent markers were prominent and he could see the sparse pines, the Alabaster king paused on the border. He looked at Altair, a warm smile worming its way to him as he waited for her to stand beside him. "Are you ready? I'd like for you to meet someone dear to me before we continue," By that he meant Heloise. He wanted his new mate to meet the child he chose to call his own. For to him, blood didn't particularly matter. Altair was his family now, and he wanted to share his mate with her as well. He didn't think Heloise would have a problem with it, but he couldn't know that for certain..

"Acere"||Winter

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-15-2019, 11:01 PM
The young pup followed the older male through the snow. The lands were still something the young pup needed to get used to; after all, Acere was now her family and she would make sure to listen and follow anything that he was willing to teach her. But, she was excited to meet her new home and family, hoping that she would have some new friends out of the experience. She leapt through the paw prints that Acere had made, not wanting to fall into large mounds of snow and make the venture last any longer than what it needed to, but she gave small yips and played around with the yearling foxes when she had the chance as their energy was rather high much like hers as Altair’s little tail wiggled in glee.

The sparse pines were rather large as the scents that hit her nose lasted a little bit as she stood beside the older male, realizing that he had stopped. She tilted her crown in curiosity to the new land while also heeding his words. The young alabaster pup didn’t quite know who it was that Acere wished for her to meet, but it made her all the more curious...and, in all honesty, a little bit shy; hoping that they would like her.

“Yes, Sir, I’m ready,” she assured Acere, making sure to stand firm as she stayed beside him, her tail wiggling a little bit, but she made sure to stay serious and as calm as she could during the encounter, considering this would be a new world to her that she didn’t even know. But, all the more reason to learn and meet everyone she could.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-16-2019, 10:26 AM

the past few days as Acere's mate had been a whirlwind of emotion. she was both happy and hopeful for the future with him at her side. her steps felt lighter and her head swam with optimism. true, she did not seem to find the time to tell the others in Winterfell. she was not very close to any of them aside from Fracture, but he was either busy with his duties or off the pack land working on his maps. she did not want to bother him. hearing Acere's call brought her out of her thoughts as she veered from whatever she had been doing.

the fact that he called for her - not the people of Winterfell - was enough. as she approached, Heloise could see a girl with him. a little one. was this perhaps a new recruit? had her mate rescued her from somewhere? it was not the girl, Thora, who she had been expecting from the slave market. Heloise made a mental note to inquire about her whereabouts. the alabaster woman would greet the king first though. she moved easily to his side, rubbing her muzzle along his cheek before stepping back to see the stranger. "who is this, Acere?" she asked simply, eyes on the pale girl.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-16-2019, 10:52 AM

He took a deep breath as the a bit of nerves started to settle in. He was perhaps nervous because he wasn't sure what Heloise would think about him bringing homena stray pup. They were just starting their lives together, and he didn't want to do anything to upset her too much. But he had also made a promise to the alabaster child before he had met Heloise, and if there was one thing that he kept true to himself was keeping to his promises as much as possible. He turned to look at Altair as she said she was ready, and in the moments between that and his howl, he waited with a pounding heart for his mate.

Heloise arrived promptly and she nuzzled his cheek in an affectionate greeting before asking about the girl at his side. Clearing his throat, he would speak. "Heloise, I'd like you to meet Altair. I found her before I claimed Winterfell, and promised her I'd take her under my wing. She wants to be an alpha someday," He glanced to the child and smiled, a quick wink thrown her way before continuing. "Altair, I'd like for you to meet Heloise, my mate."

"Acere"||Winter

Altair

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-17-2019, 12:10 AM
Altair looked to the older woman with interest, tilting her crown in curiosity. So, she was Acere's mate, she certainly seemed unique from what Altair could gather from her. She meant no disrespect to the woman, her curiosity always seemed to get the better of her as she made a mental note to remember the woman's name. She was a part of Altair's family after all as she gave the alabaster she-wolf a warm and gentle smile like she usually presents herself.

"It's very nice to meet you, Ma'am," she spoke, her voice rhythmic and chipper as she looked Acere, her little tail wagging with interest. She was rather excited about her new home and the members within it, hoping that she got to know them and that her shyness didn't get in the way of everything; she would definitely need to work on it if she were to become an alpha once she was older. With Acere's teachings and guidance, the little pup was sure that everything would turn out alright in the end as she stayed calmed and composed after a little while. "I hope that we can get to know each other better soon," Altair chimed, trying to hopefully sound a little more mature and to lighten the mood of everything a little more, wanting to make a good impression.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-17-2019, 12:02 PM

Acere would explain, though Heloise's eyes drifted over the girl and not to him for once. once everyone was done speaking, she would pause for a moment before walking up to the girl. there was no hesitation as she dipped her nose to rest upon the crown of Altair's head. "then that means you are my kin too" the alabaster woman said simply, a happy smile crossing her features as she removed her affectionate gesture. she shot her mate a look of joy. she knew he had family, but they were nieces and nephews. none to call her own.

but with Altair... she could call her daughter. she could be someone to help and hold. Acere was providing family to someone who had long had her own taken from her. not just the girl, but Heloise as well. she was proud of her mate for his actions, but loved him for his simple little gestures like this. "yes, I would like that very much, Altair" her voice thick with emotion she didn't bother to hide. Heloise only knew her ambition to be a leader, and she understood that well. she only abandoned her ambition to lead once her mate accepted her.

"SPEECH"

art + code by Kara
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Mother Nature

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
NPC
08-18-2019, 11:51 PM
It's a herd of deer!

Though many animals tend to stay away from the chilly north, deer seem to flock there today. Nervous but determined, the herd works its way further and further north. The cold around them seems to be more than they can usually handle- these are definitely from the north. It may be a good opportunity for free prey, but one had to wonder... what ARE these deer doing here?

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-16-2019, 11:22 PM

He watched the two of them, awe in his gaze as Heloise accepted Altair into the family as well. He didn't think she would reject Altair, but to see her accept her with her arms wide open warmed his heart. He had made a good choice in choosing her as his mate, but he knew it was also meant to be. Despite the gap in their age, that didn't seem to matter to her in the slightest. All he cared about now was loving the family he had created, and everyone who would come to be a part of it in the future. He watched them interact for a moment before touching his nose to each of them. "I love you both," He said proudly. He couldn't wait to see what the future would hold for them all.

He didn't have much time to dwell on it, however, when a herd of deer showed up. He turned to watch then, brow points pulling together as he wondered what they were doing here. Normally, a herd of deer didn't congregate in the North so close to winter time...so why were they here? He turned a quizzical look to Heloise and Altair, wondering what they thought about this. Perhaps it was a sign...maybe they could take their first hunt together as a family, assuming they were hungry, of course. Though he couldn't help but think how strange it was for them to be here in the first place...

"Speech"