Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-16-2019, 12:49 PM

Like every morning, Zee came early to visit her Empress and little masters. Her head poked into the den and she gave a polite knock, though let herself in before the response was given. It was not an act of insubordination, only that the routine was the same every day and Deathbelle was surely expecting her. A worker did not ask permission to begin their shift, and neither did the small slave.

She moved into the palace and made her way through the rooms to find her Empress and the little ones. At the threshold, she softly spoke past the door so that Deathbelle might have some warning of her approach. "I'm here, mistress." Light paws brought her past the hide door and into the Empress' chambers.

In her mouth was a small bundle of leaves wrapped around some herbs, and she placed it in one of the room's lifted recesses so that the pups might not dig around in it. "I brought you dandelion and lavender, to rub into your feet and help your muscle aches." She'd not consider herself a healer in any way, but she'd been sure to learn as much as she could from Lucretia to treat Deathbelle's individual ailments.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
08-25-2019, 05:30 PM
Every morning before Belle took her longest sleep of the day, Zee made her way into the den to massage her feet, groom her, and clean up while she slept. Today was no exception, Belle leaned back against the stone wall of the den as the puppies slept at her belly. ”Come in, Zee.” She returned softly as the blue marked woman made her way into the den with ease. She held a packet of herbs, and Deathbelle perked her mismatched ears at the gift before Zee explained herself. Belle didn’t miss how she kept her herbs away from puppy reach, the Empress smirked amusedly. ”You really are a lifesaver.” She told her affectionately as she stretched out. ”I see you everyday, but I feel like we haven’t talked in so long.” She muttered as she offered up her dainty paws.
Where My Demons Hide
Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-26-2019, 12:40 PM

Zee smiled at her Empress, nodding sheepishly. "It's definitely been, well... it's been quite the season. So much to talk about, but so little time to find to do so." She chuckled softly, moving towards Belle and her outstretched paws. She placed the herbal mixture upon her mistress' sore toes and began to massage it into the skin gently while she spoke. "You're getting married, that's really incredible." It was hard to not be simply overjoyed at the events that had taken place in the last season. Zee's ambitions were changing quickly, and she found herself having everything she could ever hope for within Ashen. Everything except freedom. "And the puppies are up and wandering, causing ruckus."

Her smile widened as she thought of the little masters and how much love she had for them all. It was Zee's intention to come here today to ask a favor of her mistress, but the more she spoke the more she realized how bad the timing was. How could she ask to be allowed a honeymoon when there was just so much going on? She'd have to take Sirius, of course, and the tiny pups were a handful as it was without the guardian watching over them daily. Her smile broke slightly at the thought, and her face contorted into an expression of thoughtfulness.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
09-03-2019, 01:22 PM
With the birth of her pups it seemed the wound in her heart had been filled in by the love she felt for her offspring. She didn’t yearn for her childhood love, but she was reminded everyday how much she had once wanted this litter to be his. Archon turned into the love of her life. He gave her many gifts and showered her with affection. He was completely different in private with her than he was with any other wolf. He loved her and she loved him back. She could see that fact more clearly with the birth of their children.

”I didn’t know if we were really going to go through with it, but loving him is easy.” Unlike Sirius. ”I’m allowing myself a luxury above duty.” For one of the first times. She couldn’t be with Seer because of politics, she would damn them this time and cling to the one she loved.

Deathbelle moaned softly as Zee massaged her aching paws. Ever since the festival they were worse, even now after she was losing her pregnancy weight. This was different than simple sore feet though, her actual toes were plaguing her. ”The children have indeed been let loose. It’s been much easier to get them to sleep since they can expend their energy.” She chuckled amusedly. ”I know Sirius is starting to teach them behind my back though.” Belle wasn’t ready for them to grow up despite being so eager for their futures. She wanted her little beans to stay little forever.
Where My Demons Hide
Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.