gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
06-29-2014, 12:37 PM

The man had struggled to pull himself away from his mate that morning, wanting nothing more than to soak up the proximity, and be secure in the knowledge that things were finally starting to get better. Within his wife, new life stirred and the man felt young again, nervousness plaguing his mind; would they be born alright? Would he be able to protect them this time? He was determined not to fail again.
With a sigh, Helios stretched and shook himself out, the late winter sun peering down at him and making some of the remaining snow turn sticky. The man had not checked on his niece and her children recently, not since the day he had caught sight of the sickness. Now as russet paws carried him in the direction of the Empress? den he hoped to walk upon a happier sight.

Speech,

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-09-2014, 04:26 PM

She loved the feeling of the melting snow on her pelt, she didn't have too much of an idea of how dirty she got. Eventually she had to clean herself, but the dirty snow was perfect for now. She had been practicing her aunt's technique, and she was gettig rather good at it. She could go places she never thought imaginable, but with the echolocation things were much easier. She still could fall into holes and trip over small rocks, but she didn't have any fear of running into trees or worse.
Her well tuned ears would pick up the casual trot of her uncle's form. She wasn't around him all too much, but she could easily recognize his unique gait. Like every wolf smelled or looked different, they all walked differently too. His scent would waft before him and again confirm her thoughts, her form would move, legs still pent beneath her but features alert and welcoming as Helios approached.

Walk "Talk" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]