Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-16-2019, 07:41 PM

This was a journey Valdís did not expect to make again any time soon. She worked her way north and felt the temperature grow steadily cooler. Winter was less than a month away and once it set in travel was going to be very difficult. However, all that said, she did rather enjoy being back north again. Perhaps some time she could take Ásvor up north for a little vacation but that might be better in the spring time when it wasn't quite so freezing. Then, could you really beat snuggling up in a warm den with your girlfriend while it snowed outside your den? She reached the border of the northern pack and tipped back her head to howl for the alpha.

"Talk" "You" Think

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-24-2019, 11:45 AM

An unfamiliar call pulled him from his task. He was attempting to make something special for Heloise, but he needed more material before he could continue. He carefully rolled it up in a seal skin to keep it dry and hid it away in a nook he had dug out for storage. He didn't want to keep his visitor waiting, so he didn't bother with putting his tiger pelt on this time. He'd approach the borders to find a woman waiting for him there, though her scent betrayed that she belonged to a pack. A brow rose in curiosity as he wondered what she was here for. "Welcome to Winterfell, I am Acere, how can I assist you?" While the woman herself wasn't familiar, he recognized the pack scent. Legion. Was she here on business for that cocky bastard? He supposed he'd wait and see.

"Acere"||Winter

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-27-2019, 08:12 PM

The sun had barely climbed in the sky when Winterfell's alpha answered her call. Embla alerted her of the man's approach with a short, quick caw. He was a large male she was fairly certain she'd seen before at one of the many pack challenges and disruptions that the lands had suffered in the past. However, she wasn't quite sure of the name until he introduced himself as Acere. "An honor, your highness. My name is Valdís Thyre of Legion. I've simply come to learn more about where our packs stand and if there might be room for mutual benefit in the way of trade or join training." She didn't know much of Chaos' previous interactions with packs but that was part of the reason she was risking her neck to find out. She was a warrior, a simple warrior of no real importance in rank and to move up in rank she'd need to become more acquainted with speaking to other high ranking wolves.

"Talk" "You" Think