gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-29-2014, 01:02 PM

Gaia's confidence was brimming, she felt as though she could take over the world. Recently Natalya's lesson had opened a whole new world to her, she had been practicing her echolocation wherever she went. Of course, she still ran into objects, but she was getting better. Slender limbs would carry her over the territory, almost unnoticeable clicks coming from her lips every so often. She'd taken up the duty of patrolling the borders. She'd found she was rather good at loping along the worn path, there was little deviation in the path. She liked to think, that with her head and tail up she looked like she hadn't been born with out sight at all.
There was the impression of an accomplished smile upon her pristine lips. She was beginning to feel royal, like she really belonged. Like she really was the heir to the Olympian Empire.

Walk "Talk" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 01:59 PM

He had yet to be welcomed into his families pack, but that did not stopped the cursed one from roaming on the other side of the border. He wanted to feel important again, to rise above his cursed state and actually do something to please the gods. A low timber sigh passed from his pink lips, his similar hued eyes casting glances into Olympus territory. It was there and only there that he could make himself matter, that he could prove that the gods had a better plan for him. Ruefully he paced the lines, wishing to rise above the other pure bloods. Was that his meaning to walk this earth? Was that truly the plans that they has laid out for him, or was it his own wishful thinking? Apollo didn't know, with his struggle to remain firm in his faith he often confused the two.

A rustle of steps and a soft click brought his attention out from his own mind. The albino demon froze, his ruby gaze attempting to lock into whoever was about. A small gray and black form came into view, and right away he knew who this young woman was. Gaia, hier to the throne. He had heard of her lessons with his mother, and he was glad that she had a good teacher. He himself often forgot that his mother had no sight at all, she operated herself so well that it wad hard to tell the difference. He knew that clicking sound was a lesson of hers, he as a child had heard it many times. Apollo cleared his throat to catch her attention, wagging his tail to try and let his musk billow towards her. Even if they had not met, his scent was somewhat similar to his mothers, at least she would know that he was no threat. He did not speak though, he simply awaited her to notice the colourless brute. If she did not, he had no problems calling to attention once more, in a more vocal manner.
"Speech"
'thoughts'

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
07-09-2014, 06:39 PM

She could tell someone was about on her path, she could hear the subtle sounds of breathing and the fresh scent of one that was not Nataleya. He was familiar, she'd scented him before, but his name was unknown to her. If he wished to talk she knew he would make himself known, and he would. A gentle clearing of the throat would invite her into his presence. She could hear his tail wagging, another sign of his acceptance of her. "Good day," she would say softly, her haunches coming up to coil beneath her as she placed her form in front of him. "I know I've caught your scent before, and that you are my teacher's son, but I'm ashamed to say I don't know your name." her lyrical voice would continue as silvery sightless eyes would watch him.

Walk "Talk" Think
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]