Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-17-2019, 08:07 AM

Against her earlier judgement Valdís decided to throw caution to the winds and head south into Auster to meet the leader of the famed Risen Empire. They'd quieted down in the past seasons which she was grateful for and she hoped that if they'd set their aspirations at conquest aside that would be one less thing to worry about. Yet, she really doubted it. Still, perhaps Legion could gain some sort of trading partner out of the deal if Chaos hadn't already done so. In truth this was more a meet and greet in Valdís mind. She just wanted to get a feel for the alpha, especially if she aspired to gain the rank of Alula, assuming she was suited for it. This was but one of many tests aimed at answering that question. Reaching the borders of the castle grounds she tipped back her head and howled for the alpha.

"Talk" "You" Think

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
08-18-2019, 03:19 PM
An unfamiliar voice called to him from the border and pulled him from his work in the garden. After dusting off his legs Malleus answered the call and soon found himself on Risen border standing before an unfamiliar woman. She smelled of a pack but he was unfamiliar with the scent.

You stand on the border of The Risen Empire, he informed the woman in a loud voice. His stance was authoritative, his expression business-like, but it would be hard to mistake his no-nonsense demeanor for aggression. Until proven otherwise, this was business and he would treat it with the gravity it deserved. "What is your business here?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-23-2019, 04:59 PM

The weather in Auster was reasonably pleasant. As she'd heard the seasons seemed to be reversed in this area and while Boreas prepared for winter, Auster was in the throes of spring. That was good to know, especially if it came to trade though there was a good amount of distance between the two packs. Her call was answered by a handsome man who confirmed her suspicions that she was indeed on the borders of Risen. Though he did not introduce himself he conducted himself with the mannerisms of an alpha. Still, it was best to make sure she was speaking to the correct wolf. Dipping her head low in respectful greeting she spoke. "My name is Valdís Thyre of Legion. I have come to speak with the alpha of the famed Risen Empire in matters regarding mutual gain for both of our packs. Am I correct in assuming that is who I am speaking to?"

"Talk" "You" Think