size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
08-19-2019, 09:28 PM
Legion's litters were older now, well past the point that they should have training. His younger siblings, and his niece and nephew. They'd had basic introductions or better to the various skills they might expect to sharpen in adulthood, so now it was time to decide what they wanted to concentrate on training in. He made his way into the range, where he could expect most of the pups to be, and seated himself before lifting his muzzle to call for all the pups to join him there. Once he had a good idea of what the pups all wanted to concentrate their learning on, he could work on getting them paired up with mentors who specialized in whatever skills they wanted.

OOC: All Legion pups under 1 year expected here asap so we can get them mentors.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
08-20-2019, 08:21 PM
Tyrian skidded onto the scene and ran all out at Chaos. Maybe he was a little too old for such silliness, but he wanted to be there first. And it looked like he was going to be there first - no Alarr, no Sparrow, no Torrent in sight - victory was his!

He managed to rein himself in somewhere around the last last yard or two and slow to a graceless stop in front of his older brother. Tyrian's tongue lolled out as he beamed up at Chaos. "What do I get for being first?" Surely there was a prize for such spectacular timing.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Talon

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-20-2019, 09:57 PM
The crashing of vegetation and gallumphing of feet might have been a bison charging up to Chaos and Jupiter, but the form that smashed through the last of the grass, immediately tripped over his own oversized paws, and rolled over and over to slam into Jupiter, was that of a gangly albino youth who sat up dizzily and gave his uncles a woozy, tongue-lolling grin. "Hey guys! What are we doing? Are we like... doing training? Is it fight training? Do we get to fight each other? Hey, where's everyone else?" He sent a puzzled glance around when he realized that he and Jupiter and Chaos were the only ones there, clearly surprised to find that he wasn't actually late like he usually was. "Oh hey I'm second! That's the best," he explained excitedly to Jupiter. "Because first is the worst, second's the best, and third is a..." he stopped suddenly, gaze widening on Chaos as he remembered there was an adult present. "Well, second's the best, anyway." Good save, Talon.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
08-21-2019, 08:28 PM
"Ah man, we're gonna be late…"

Álarr bounded across the knolls as he headed toward the range. He'd heard Chaos' call but he'd been away in the Orchard gathering a few more herbs. Afi had been working him to death. He knew winter was coming but by now he thought he had some of every herb within a fifty mile radius. Speaking of the cat bounded along next to him while Brynhildr rode along on his pack. By the time he arrived Tyrian and Talon were already there.

"Hey guys! Hey Chaos!" He shrugged his pack off his back and rolled his shoulders forward and backward before setlling down.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-24-2019, 02:41 PM
Her paws hurt. Her paws hurt so bad. She didn't wanna walk anymore, but Chaos called and she had to answer since she was so responsible and reliable and all those things. Each step was taken dramatically as she practically dragged herself towards the group. When she finally made it, she came up and flopped down next to Tyrian with a loud and exaggerated huff.

"I'm.... here," she announced as if it wasn't already obvious. She shot a look up to Tyrian, "My... cat claws just hurt... so much" She took a few more deep breaths before hauling herself up into a lazy sit, her eyes lifting to meet Chaos, "I'm here..."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.