gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-21-2019, 07:27 PM

Hannibal just finished up doing some quick fishing for Recluse and Banshee as he moved towards the edge of on of the smaller lakes that made up the Wolf paw. His paws fell upon the moist earth as the moon shined down upon his battered back. Scars and healing scabs littered the peaks of pointed shoulders and the top of his head. A peak into his bloody past, of sorts. The male had been through a lot, some of which was self inflicted, but some of which just happened out of sheer shit luck. None the less, it was time for a potential redemption story for the albino alpha. As he found a nice spot the beasts at down and threw his head up to let forth a gentle call towards Rosemary. It was time to discuss their future.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-22-2019, 03:01 PM

Rosemary sauntered from the shadows toward his half-brother, a wide grin over his features as large paws took careful steps toward him. “Greetings Hannibal, is something the matter?” He asked with his usual coquettish tone. He still remembered flirting with him the day of their spar and how they had flirted wildly with each other. He had no intention of remaining chaste as long as his brother was present.

He had been at the meeting with the rest of his siblings and fellow packmates and knew what Hannibal calling him meant. He wanted to recruit him. He slipped closer to his brother, circling him closely and dipping his body to brush his spine along the underside of Hannibal’s chin. “Is this about your kingdom to be?”
At his paws the scurrying rat giggled shrilly.
“A king to be how exciting!” Writhe cheered. “About time.” Ruin quipped.

"Talk"  Thought you

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-24-2019, 07:15 PM

It did not take long for his half-brother to saunter in. That pale gaze swept over his peachy sibling as a devious grin slipped across pink lips. Hannibal ran his tongue over sharp fangs as Rosemary closed the dismal distance between them. The slender male slipped beneath the soon to be King's chin and brushed against his chest. Hannibal offered a few passing nuzzles in response as well as a bubbling growl. Exposing those ivory fangs to enhance his smirk the albino took in the words of his sibling. “Is this about your kingdom to be?” The pale beast nodded for a moment as his heart rate lowered. The closeness of his desirable sibling was able to set off that devilish lust. "Indeed it is, Rose." A pause. "I need a strong few to follow me and my offspring to the new lands. I wish to know where you stand." A brow raised as he spoke. Where did Rose stand? Hannibal couldn't put a paw on the male.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-28-2019, 06:21 PM

“I love my sister dearly.” He said plainly, his heart thrumming nervously as he addressed Hannibal. “But my first priority will always be the Kleins, and I’m afraid Deathbelle has lost sight of that.” He said, his eyes lowering as he spoke. He loved his sister dearly, but when she took Sirius as a Daimyo he knew she had lost sight of the family as a whole. Sirius was a slave, and her love for him ran too deep. What would they do if the man showed affinity for another slave like he did Zeitgeist? Would the slave be risen to Shaman or Samurai? He couldn’t say, instead he hook his head and stepped up beside Hannibal. “I will follow you to the ends of the earth.”

speaking