gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-22-2019, 05:17 PM

He padded into the area, well aware that if he was anywhere near a fighting arena he might get claimed by someone. But he really needed to practice what he knew of fighting, and he wasn't scared of a little fight. He most certainly didn't care what anyone thought of him either. His mohawk had come in and stood tall on his neck as he moved from his northern hold. Perhaps now that he wasn't such a tiny punk he should start exploring the lands more. Though he knew in the end he wouldn't feel at home unless he was in some sort of structure.

He stopped in a spot that looked good enough and shook his pelt as he took in his surroundings. He'd never actually fought before but at least he knew a little about self defense. He knew his defenses and he could use his larger bulk as an advantage. He tilted his head back as he let out a howl for any opponent. He then righted himself and firmly planted his feet for his balance. He didn't care much for pleasantries so he hoped whoever came might just skip them.

Listen!

Pandora

Somnium

Advanced Fighter (100)

Advanced Intellectual (85)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
08-24-2019, 10:01 PM

The babe was being goaded by the whisperings of the world around her. The spirits were angry. Frustrated. The less kind ones screaming for blood as of late. Something was amiss in the lands, but she wasn't sure what. It was irritating her. They were irritating her with their ceaseless banter and wails. There were many spirits here that had been dealt an unkind hand before death and now that she was here to hear them, they never stopped talking. Her lip curled in a quiet growl as she prowled along.

And soon enough, an opponent. She saw him as he called for someone to spar him, so she set her course straight for him and only stopped when she was a few short feet away. He was young. Bearing the stature of someone close to a yearling but not quite there. He was a big child, his size now told her he'd be quite big when he was fully grown. "I'd be mindful of where you are and what you're calling for, child. Not everyone comes for the same intentions." Her voice carried warning, though it also wasn't so unkind.

"Can you see me?"

Gunther

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
08-25-2019, 07:42 PM
Soon enough the mohawked warrior had an opponent and unfortunately this one wasnt keen on shutting her trap and just sparring. As if that wasnt bad enough she was patronizing him. A low rumble came from him as he threw a glare her way. "Don't patronize me lady. I know damn well where I am and the dangers it could possess for my freedoms, but everyone has to train and practice somehow." and with that he rolled his broad shoulders and settled his frame. He took a deep breath to settle his mind and heart. His canines exposed to her and he wrinkled his muzzle with the movement. His eyes narrowed on her as he folded his ears back.

Then he was moving. He leapt forward aiming to close the gap between them, fire dancing in his eyes. He aimed to shove his shoulder into her chest, hoping to knock the wind out of her and curledhisneck down to keep her from biting his throat. His already heavy bulk was planted with his back feet firm in the ground and planted wide. He had watched alot of spars before his home was torched so this was always a good idea to use against an opponent.

Gunther Reich vs Pandora Klein for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Accessory:N/a
Defensive Accessory: N/A
Companion 1: N/A
Mutation: defense? Mohawk mane
Disability: is a pup
Fight Skill Level: beginner
Specialty: none

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-07-2019, 11:59 AM
Due to failing to post in the allotted time this fight defaults in favor of GUNTHER.