Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
08-23-2019, 03:39 PM
Valkyrie swept off with her payment leaving Jupiter alone with his most recent purchase. He'd come to the market looking for able-bodied workers so buying a pup would never have occurred to him had he not seen her beside Valkyrie. The viking woman, upon seeing his interest, had lured him in with promises of tomorrow. She'd told him to look to the future and to see how numerous the possibilities were for a young, malleable kid. The girl would be whatever he made her. How could he resist such a promising spiel?

The girl still had the rope around her neck from the sale. It was tied to nothing, however. Likely because Valkyrie had thought the girl small and manageable enough that simply standing on the rope was enough to keep her in line. Jupiter still wasn't sure what to make of her, so for now he would keep it in place. As a test he was letting the rope hang free.

"Aight, kid. I gotta couple auctions to go to before I call ita day. You gonna come with me and be good or do I gotta toss ya inta one of those pits?" The choice was hers. He also needed to lay down some ground rules before they went anywhere, but he'd get to those in a bit.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Bernie

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-26-2019, 09:10 PM

She had failed at surviving on her own. Since her sister had gone missing, things had went downhill. She had been so confident that she could do it that when she realized that she had failed she had thrown a fit. That is when the viking lady had found her and it wasn't hard for her to be captured by the adult wolves, that day she had lost her energy to fight. There was something good about being caught, she received food and the skinny pup had put on some weight. It had been much better then starving and alone. She had no clue what was going to happen, but she went along with it knowing it was better then what she had come from. When she was bought she easily fallowed the colorful male and her spark towards her life was beginning to come back. He had been the only one that bidded on her and the fact he was willingly keeping her around so far made him interesting to her.

She was flopped on her rump, yellow eyes looking around as the rope hung loosely around her neck. When the male began to speak her eyes would look to him, listening as he spoke. She would cock her head to the left slightly before a loud and odd noise rumbled from her stomach. She was hungry, her last meal had been yesterday.

"I'll come," she said without much thought. "I'm hungry though."

"Speech"

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
09-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Hm. Well that was easy enough. Jupiter wasn't sure what he had expected. Resistance of some sort, maybe. Crying, fighting. Something. He certainly wasn't going to complain, though. Easy was nice. "Good," he said firmly. "Ain't got time for pits."

As for being hungry... "Well come on, then," he said with a jerk of his head. "We'll get something to eat." The market was full of vendors; surely someone was selling food and drink.

"You know why I bought ya, kid?" he said as he walked. May as well try for the whole two birds, one stone thing. Get the kid thankful or something. "That lady said you got potential and I think she's right. See, I got plans and to see those plans to fruition I need a partner. Someone to help me sell things. Maybe someday you'll be that someone, eh? Guess we'll find out. Name's Jupiter by the way."

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.