Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
08-23-2019, 05:00 PM

Pestilence was sick and tired of being stuck in Ashen territory doing nothing but learning. The lessons wouldn't be so bad if they weren't all centered around Abraxas religion and Gods. Pestilence wasn't sure how she felt about being a God, but hopefully things would become more clear as the sermons progressed.

Today she was in search of a real lesson - a valuable one that could teach her a skill she could actually use. It was frustrating being so useless and weak, unable to leave the territory because of how small and defenseless she was. She thought carefully on which family member might help her, and settled upon Aunty Hela.

She headed towards the Klein Advisor's den, poking her head into the depths to call out a polite "Aunty?" to summon the woman. "Aunty, I'm bored." Her tiny voice was sad and desperate, hoping she could find something to do that was suitably entertaining. Perhaps she could coerce her aunt into teaching her to hunt, or even fight.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
08-23-2019, 06:36 PM

The day was quiet for the Advisor, a day that as many others lacked something entertaining to do. Apart from her usual patrols and the casual conversation with herself, one that didn't leave her mind's domains. She was always thinking, planning upon stuff that for her was important. Many of those plans involved future goals, which included climbing ranks, moving the cards for alliances and all pointed at her endless search for power. And moving influences wasn't new for her, in fact, she had successfully used it before and the results couldn't be more satisfactory for the Klein of the dark pelt.

And after doing her chores she was back at her den, taking some rest. She lied with her chin resting upon her front paws and her piercing pink eyes stared at the entrance. Her expression was serene, without any emotion placed on it. It was all peace on her home, but soon the voice from a youth echoed through the deeps of her den. "Aunty?" Her eyes in a silent way landed upon the child's figure, and a soft smile formed on her mouth. "Greeting child." She greeted using her so famous kind mask. It was Pestilence, her sister's daughter. And in silence, she watched her niece.

"Aunty, I'm bored." Oh, well. This could be a good opportunity to bond with the child, apart from sharing her own blood this could be used on her benefit. This could be the beginning of future followers. And with a smirk, she would say. "And what would you like to do the dear? Any plans?" She would ask, before standing up. And as confident as she is, she walked toward her niece.

"Speak"

Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
08-23-2019, 06:52 PM

Pestilence's ears flicked towards her aunt as she spoke, a smile cracking upon her face. Her tail wagged slowly behind her as she realized that Hela was willing to help her alleviate her boredom. The older Klein asked what Pesto might want to do and the pup had dozens of ideas. The thoughts swarmed around in her head and she tried to grasp hold of one or two to present to her aunt.

"You could.. teach me how to hunt, or fight, or heal or something." She offered with a small tilt of her head, still considering. "Or something else. I don't know, I just want to do something that's not as boring as listening to dad talk about Gods. What do you like to do?" Her small tag wagged faster behind her as her excitement built.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
08-24-2019, 02:38 PM

"You could.. teach me how to hunt, or fight, or heal or something." Oh, so the child came to her for lessons? Well, that could be very useful for her. She knew how easy were children to influence, she could put that to her advantage. "Oh, i see. I could certainly teach you on this day and any others you want." She answered smiling at the pup. And she could see her little tail wagging behind her. If it was another wolf it would be adorable, but well Hela wasn't that type of wolf, almost nothing made her feel that way, you could bring the cutest thing of the world and it would still be irrelevant for her. But, in a situation like this, she could only pretend and play nice, using her famous mask, a mask of an angel with a demon within.

"Or something else. I don't know, I just want to do something that's not as boring as listening to dad talk about Gods. What do you like to do?" "Uh, I won't blame you for feeling this boring. Being taught about that is certainly a burden, and even more, if that doesn't have a real use for your future." Starts walking out of her den glaring back to see if the child was following her. "Well, I enjoy patrolling the borders in the case of having to beat intruders and public relationships. Would any of that be of your interest?"

"Speak"

Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

08-26-2019, 12:30 PM

Her aunt offered to allow her to join in a border patrol, this would be great! The small pup nearly exploded in excitement, jittering vertically upon her paws in a happy dance. "Yes, please, lets go!" She turned to head off, looking back to make sure her aunty was following. Oh please oh please let there be someone to beat up there!

Aunty Hela had confirmed for Pesto that the Abraxas lessons were a burden but not just that, she said they had no use in her future. The small pups head turned slightly towards her, wondering why there was so much varying information in what her family taught her. While they walked, she figured it'd be best to drill this older wolf as best she could for information. "I thought dad's lesson were silly too." She responded, sounding incredulous. "If it's not important then why does dad waste so much time teaching it to us?" Father was not a stupid wolf, he had to have a reason. The innocent pup looked up at her aunt, expecting her to have the answers.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."