size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-27-2014, 06:56 PM

The young alpha glided into the plains, his golden eyes wary on the ground for the serpents that called this place their home as well. He grumbled, he needed to make sure that all his wolves knew how to counteract the poison from their bites. He made a mental note of that as he went on a search for Motif. Since she had joined, she had yet to tell him what rank she wished to hold in his new pack. It was a hard choice, he knew that and would give her all the time that she needed. He was eager though, he wanted to start to train his members and build up their guards.

Walking towards the lake, Bass dipped down and took a drink of the crisp, cold water. It seemed to clear his mind, to calm his thoughts as he awaited his sister. "Motif?" He called, backing away from the lake. Knowing his sister, she would probably try to shove him into the icy depths.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-27-2014, 08:24 PM

The girl had found her way into her brothers pack, she was yet to commit anything to the boy but nor could she walk away now ? not after the trouble he had gotten himself into now. Honestly! Not even two and he already thought he walk on water and charm the birds from the sky. It would be just his luck if another hot shot thought they could come along and take what her brother was making here. Yeah, well, just let them try ? she would kick their butts into next week.

So she would wonder her brothers chosen lands until his voice would call out her name. Paws would bound to the sound of his voice and a soft laugh would escape her lips. He was very wise in moving from th cool waters of the lake, she definitly would have pushed him in. Instead she settled for trotting to his side and burying her face in his neck. ?My silly boy? she would laugh softly.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-27-2014, 08:38 PM

It wasn't long before he heard her paws pounding upon the earth, her sweet laugh filling the air as she shoved her cold nose into his neck. Letting out a soft sigh, he relaxed into her touch. He was more comfortable around her, he knew that he would be safe with Motif by his side. Nuzzling the space just behind her ear he would pull back softly, touching noses before allowing more room between them. Motif was a free-spirit, she always had been and always will be. He was honestly surprised that she even decided to stay, pack life wasn't that well suited to her. "Thank you for staying Motif, it means a lot. I know that you're not one to be tied down." He teased, sticking his tongue out at her in his usual manner.

After a pause, the young Alpha let out a soft sigh. "How long are you planning on staying with Abaven? I want you here, but I know that I can't tie a rope to your leg and keep you here." His voice was somewhat somber, but he was still happy to have her here even now. He wouldn't ever dream of holding his sister back, and last they had met she had spoken of chasing the sun. Being stuck in one place for too long just wasn't like her. "I want you to be my personal guard when you are here, giving you the rank of Namag. I know you are a grand fighter, and that you would protect me no matter what."

Slowly wagging his tail, he placed his head under her chin and licked her neck, lovingly nipping at her chest. "As my guard you would have all rights to follow me and to answer summoning calls, before me or after me it doesn't matter. Even if its a call for me only, you can come as well." He pulled back his head and snorted at his sister, trying to bring a bit of humor back to his voice. "Someone has to take care of me."

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-28-2014, 12:47 AM

The young girl would look at her brother with a mixture of deep fondness and exasperation, all of which where hidden as she rubbed her head lovingly against his neck. She had no idea where he got the idea to lead a pack from, but it was done now and if it was his dream then she woul not allow anyone to take it from him. She would move back as he spoke and playfully swipe at the offending limb, the normal antics of the two siblings it seemed.

He would speak again, and his words told her that he knew her to well, but her smile would stay strong. ?Well, sweet Bass, i'll sticdk aorund long enough to ensure everything runs smoothly and no ones dumb enough to think they can take you on? she ensured him, after all that's what family was for. His offer had her laughing and she bumped her shoulder against his. ?Done, Bass, i've got your back and wouldn't have it any other way? she promised, snaking her head forward and giving his ear a gentle tug between her teeth. He might be an Alpha now, but that didn't mean she had to act like he was.

He would move his own head forward and lick at her chin and she would nuzzel her nose against his forhead as he did so. ?Oh goody, does that mean I get the rights to boss people around?? she would tease.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
07-01-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 06:37 PM by Bass.)

Bass let out a soft sigh as his sister rubbed her head against him, she always brought him to a calmer, more relaxed state when he was around her. They complimented each other, and he was proud to call her his sister. Even though she treated him like a little brother at times, he would let that slide. She had always been very protective of him, so giving her this rank just seemed natural.

Her words were somewhat of a comfort to him. He would prefer that she stayed by his side forever, but he knew her. That just wasn't who she was. Perhaps in due time when she wanted to settle down she would come back, but Bass knew that he couldn't tie her down. He was grateful that she was staying here for now, and that she was accepting the rank that he offered her. He chuckled as she lightly tugged at her ear, his leg lifting as he attempted to drape it around her neck, pulling her closer to his bodice. "Good, I am glad to hear that. With you protecting me, I'm pretty sure no one will take two steps near me." He teased.

The boy laughed again at his sisters comment, shaking his head slowly. "To some degree I guess, just as long as you're not chasing away and potential pack members." Always the jokes between these two, it was something he enjoyed and something that he knew would never go away.

""

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-02-2014, 03:52 PM

She would drape a paw about her, dragging her closer and she allowed him to do so. She would snuggle against his chest and a new thought would bloom ? that Bass was so grown now, an Alpha of a pack, that perhaps he was not her fun silly little brother any more. She pushed the thought away so he could not see the spark of respect in her eyes ? that would not do at all after all, it was her mission in life to knock him down a peg if he got high and mighty and to watch his back for as long as he needed it.

He would tease her again, his words hinting that none would dear face the family trio. Her eyes would flash as she tilted her head backwards against his chest to meet his eyes. ?Damn straight? she would agree simply.

He would turn his attention back to the duties of her rank and she would find herself being curious, wondering exactly what rights he would be granting her, surely as his personal guard she would have the resources she needed to watch over him properly. ?Would I have the right to accept members?? she asked curiously, thinking it could be a fun pass time to meet wolves at the border.

"Speech"