gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-27-2019, 11:41 AM
"Talk" Walk

The crimson youth stood at the front of the ship overlooking the ocean. The water was blue and clear, the icebergs in the water a contrast to the sapphire ocean. The cool breeze ruffled his fur, and somewhere along the coast, his companions were out doing another trade to secure more fun drink for the coming Winter festival. Actaea had been busy lately, likely preparing for their soon to be cousins. The thought excited him. His uncle was finally going to be a real dad! His tail wagged at the thought of getting to meet them when they finally came, and he was practically counting down the days until their arrival. A creak in the wood behind him caused him to glance behind him, the vague scent of a pack mate was there but he wasn't sure who it was. There were still some members he had yet to meet, but perhaps this was a chance to get started. "Hello?" He called out, wondering briefly if maybe he was just hearing things.

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
08-27-2019, 01:42 PM

Yurei padded once again by the channel's edge, her reasons were simple. She was there in order to get something where she could carry water, like a bowl as Chryshanthos told her the day they meet on the south. She was thankful with him, he did teach her a lot that day and she will be sure to implement his lessons for now on, and with winter on the corner, she had to hurry. She had a big portion of herbs on her den, now it was time for getting stuff she could use wit patients and its diverse situations. But of course she wasn't a healer by name, she was just an apprentice but she thought that having her own storage could be great to practice. But she didn't know where she could find a bowl or anything of use. So as she walked, an unknown structure rose upon the icy channel. Maybe she could get something there.

As she marched she spotted a figure there. In the ship, and slowly she climbed wanting to close their distance. "Hi? Are you Ignis right?..." She asked wanting to check. If he was, maybe she could know more about his partner. "How are you?..." Se asked shyly, she was scared but she was in the process of changing.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-25-2020, 03:17 PM
The sound he thought he heard did actually turn out to be another pack mate. He couldn't recall her name right away, but he did know they were supposed to start training together. The snowy white she-wolf greeted him first, asking who he was and stuff. He nodded to her, "Yeah, I'm Ignis! And I'm doing good, thanks for asking!" His tail wagged a bit as he offered a smile. "And you're uh...shoot I forgot your name..." He really needed to pay more attention to things! He felt bad he couldn't remember her name, but he knew he wouldn't forget once he did learn it. "Ah, I'm sorry. I'm terrible with names, if my head wasn't attached to my shoulders, I'd probably lose it all the time!" He laughed, hoping to make the situation a little less awkward.
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.