size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
08-27-2019, 05:38 PM

The preparations for starting a band were well underway. He went through his siblings and spoke to them of his plans. He was still young, and he had been in this land to learn, but things had changed, and this is what he planned. He did not know what had happened that lead to him and his siblings poisoning, and he had a strong feeling that it related to politics back home. Until he knew the danger to him and his, he intended to move forward in this land rather than return home. Making this band with the intent of being warriors for hire was well within the parameters of what he was raised to believe.

This was a deal, and one he intended to hold up his end on. He had to think of it that way, and not consider how they had held his sister for ransom, or he feared his anger might get the best of him.

Shortly after the bidding, he went in search of the wolf he had seen fleetingly in the crowd. Her dark purple frame frustratingly familiar. He knew this was one of those memories that tinged in the background, teasing him of knowledge he had forgotten.

"Speech"|"Ademic"

Kindle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
08-27-2019, 10:19 PM

Eris' sale was over and Kindle could release a long-held in breath as the winning bidders were declared. For many stressful moments the she-wolf was certain Eris would end up bought by the pack who'd overrun the bidding. Though the three wolves present did not collaborate their bids, it was obvious through scent alone that they arrived together. In the end Eris' freedom was pricey, and a man she'd never seen before volunteered to work with the band for half a year in exchange. Kindle was pleased that Eris had other friends among the bidders, for she herself had brought nothing of value to bid with. She spent her time searching for her family, hunting only when necessary and stockpiling no resources for trade.

Eris was not the only Ademre at the viking's market however, and in the confusion Kindle had heard a familiar voice take up the bidding. It was Lament, her cousin. She did not see a spark of realization in his eyes during the auction, perhaps he didn't remember her. Kindle wanted to approach him immediately, but the threat of someone else buying Eris was too great. If the time had come where their blind cousin had been sold to another pack, Kindle needed to stay distanced from her Ademre family so she might be able to infiltrate and stage a rescue.

Thankfully it was all avoided. As soon as the bidders dispersed, Kindle went off in search of Lament. He didn't get too far, and she loped up behind him. "Cousin," She breathed, quickly moving to stand before him. Her paw spoke the overwhelming emotions she felt. Desperation. Hope. Love. "I saw what happened. I am sorry I did not speak up for Eris, I planned to befriend her captors should it have come to it." There was so much more she wanted to say and do, but Kindle couldn't help but experience the awkwardness of such a time apart. Greetings and catching up could come later, Eris' state was much more important. Regardless, her paw continued to tap rapidly upon the ground betraying her nonchalance. Love, love, love, love.

"Speech"
"Ademre Sign"
"Thinking"
"You."

Lament

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

09-10-2019, 03:32 PM

He caught the scent of her unexpectedly behind him, and turned to see the gentle lavenders of her coat. She reacted instantly and familiarly to him, stopping close before him as the Ademre did. Her paw danced out her emotions, the gesture familiar and the tones one of familiarity. There was no doubting it, she was an Ademre.

As much as he felt he should know her, her appearance sparked no memories inside of him, and he stared blankly at her paws for a moment as she spoke. When he rustled up a response, it was formal. “That was a good plan, a good contingency. A good Ademre is always prepared.” he complimented this familiar stranger.

He couldn’t deny the constant drumming of her emotion, eager and swift on the earth as she expressed love for him. He was taken aback. If she had not already called him cousin, he would have considered the implication that she saw him as a sweetheart.

“...Cousin.’ he began, having no name to call her by as his paw tapped out uncertainty, weariness on the earth before him. “When I came to Bores, me and my sisters were attacked, the aftermath of this is that we lost our memories. I do not know who you are. I would love to spend more time remembering, and appreciating you as family once more, butIi fear events are already in place, and must take precedence. I will be pulling together the Ademre presence here as a band, as you may have heard me say to Valkyrie, will you join us?”

"Speech"|"Ademic"

Kindle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tsarvix

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-10-2019, 08:21 PM

Kindle's lip twitched infinitesimally as her paw spoke a hushed disappointment onto the ground, followed quickly by gentle forgiveness. She couldn't hate the man for losing his memories, though a part of her felt all too left out that the other members of their family had his favor and yet he could not remember her. Blackened ears flicked forward as he spoke, listening intently to the words he spoke. It was true, she had heard his proclamation for Valkyrie in exchange for Eris. Kindle had spent the last several months looking for her family, but she did not think she'd be so contained so soon.

Could she join the band of her long-lost family, even though they did not remember her? The idea of it pained her, but she kept her paw silent. "Of course, Lament. Anything for family." She responded, soft voice projecting agreeably. Her paw moved to speak once more - to express how awkward she felt - but she leaned her weight heavily upon it to silence the habitual action. "My name is Kindle." How weird it felt to introduce herself to someone she had known all her life. Her lips tightened and she let out a small exhale.

"Speech"
"Ademre Sign"
"Thinking"
"You."

Lament

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

09-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Her gentle apology was soothing on his heart, especially after the day he had today. At least Eris was found, and would be returned to them soon. He would negotiate for Oxide, and they would start to find some normality in their lives shortly after that. They just had to hold out a little longer, be separate, a little longer.

“Kindle. I have no doubt my memories of you will return shortly, as they have each time I found a familiar face. Until then, I appreciate you bearing with me.” he explained, getting back to his feet, and holding back a chuckle at the way her paw went to speak, before she silenced the gesture. He felt he had gotten the edges of what she was going for. The Ademre where always comfortable with little distance between them, and he gave her a friendly nuzzle as he moved. “Then welcome to the Ademre band. Eris did not lose her memory, and no doubt she’ll be happy to see a familiar face when we get her back. I’ll show you where Ballad is, as well.” he explained.