Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
08-28-2019, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2019, 03:27 PM by Dominus I.)
So I have been meaning to get this up and going. Like Elias was, Dominus is genetically bipolar and schizophrenic. He should be showing more symptoms tbh, but he's been pretty sane. Let's mess that up for him, yeah??

If we are threading together (or if you want a thread) post here and I'll roll a die. 1-10 with 10 being the craziest on how bad his symptoms are for that thread (or how bad they climb to).

Rolling a 1 would be something like a sudden mood change. (Sad, happy, etc.)
Rolling a 5 would be something like small hallucinations. (Hearing whispering, etc.)
Rolling a 10 would be as if he forgot who he was with entirely. (Hallucinating them as someone or something else.)

If you are cool with the outcome, just post here.
If it is an existing thread, let me know which one.
I will respond to what was rolled! I'll take that into account when responding.

If you want to start a new thread, you don't even have to ask me for permission- just tag!
Dominus can be anywhere that isn't a pack territory.

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.