gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-07-2019, 10:02 AM

Chrysanthos returned to the far west. A quick sojourn toward their old haunts revealed a land covered in ash. He hadn't gone far in, only until he saw a few inches coated the ground but he knew that farther inland there was likely as much as a foot of ash covering some places. It was terrible, truly terrible. He'd hear tell of a volcano that had exploded some time in the far past in his homeland. Much of the soil in the land became infertile and it was many years before plant life returned. In some places it hadn't returned at all.

Rain and snow followed the eruption swiftly and for that he was grateful. He hoped it would temper down the ash and hopefully was some of it away. Yet, even then many of the rivers ran milky and strange. It was going to be a terrible winter. Already he could sense the tensions between different packs as they moved in on the last remaining lands. Resources were tight. Chrys stayed in the dancefloor for a bit to finish his stores and to collect what he could. The Dancefloor was normally a treasure of plant life but between winter and the volcano there was little to gather. Still, he thought he might look for some elderberry bark and get a few poultices and items made from it.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-07-2019, 12:22 PM

Yurei's sad path brought her to the west, she was on the mission of collecting herbs once more, she wanted to have more for the winter. But she wondered if there would ever be herbs with such outcome. The already harsh winter times was now accompanied by a volcano's eruption, would any plant survive at all? Would her trip be useless? She hoped there could be at least something. This was certainly the first time she witnessed a disaster like this, and her thoughts were filled with negative thoughts. Thoughts with death and desperation.

As the fearful wolf walked, she found herself on a flat place, that with the snow and now ash looked white. No green this time. Flattening her ears she walked and started to look for something she could take back to the north. And there a white petal flower was spotted, a flower kinda small. (Boneset) She didn't know its uses but she would still try it. In silence, she ripped some of it. Once again she didn't notice the man. "Will we all die?..." She told herself kinda in a whisper, unaware of the other wolf that was nearby.

"Speech"
code by Cloudy
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

09-07-2019, 12:33 PM

Chyrsanthos trekked on, eyes peeled across the barren terrain. Bolla was nestled in his pack. She'd been unusually quiet since the explosion and being a warm weather creature she didn't care to be out either. Winter was only just starting but he knew it would get colder and bleaker from here on out. His eyes scanned the horizon and a little ways off he saw the gray stalks of elder stretching toward the sky, barren of leaves and flowers but they still had their bark. He could definitely do something with that though it put the plant at risk for the winter. Still, he needed to be prepared.

Chrys padded over to the section of elderberry, the talk stalks blocking his view so at first he didn't see the woman nearby but as he heard a voice he maneuvered his head around and saw a familiar looking woman. "Oh, hello! Yurei isn't it? Are you here to gather elderberry bark as well?"

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-07-2019, 05:43 PM

As she pulled the plants away, her olivaceous eyes checked upon the desertic plains. It was such a discouraging sight for the young wolf whose mind was damaged, injured by the recent events. Events that together made the ivory wolf feel with less desire to keep living, yes it may be a bit exaggerated but for someone with so much pain on her soul, things like this could easily get rid of any wall she tried to make on her mind. She placed the herbs to a side, wanting to see what else she could collect. She wasn't a healer by name yet, but even if she was a mere apprentice, she wanted to start getting onto the healer's world, behaving and doing what those should do. She wanted to gain as much experience as she could.

But then a familiar voice echoed through the meadow made ashes. "Oh, hello! Yurei isn't it? Are you here to gather elderberry bark as well?" "Mr.Chrysanthos..." She articulated his name with her natural shy voice. "Yes, I am Yurei..." She affirmed as placed her eyes upon the male's. "I was collecting this herb, after such catastrophe, I sought it impertinent to collect as much as I could...for any injured..."She said, none from her pack seemed injured but maybe others are. "And is your pack okay?" She asked, even if she may don't know anyone from there, it wouldn't hurt anybody if she asked right?

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

09-07-2019, 06:14 PM

"Please, call me Chrys." He nodded as she spoke of gathering herbs. "I agree, I'm out doing the same or at least I'm trying to but the pickings are slim." He reached out toward the bark, choosing a younger plant he sank one of his incisors into the bark and carefully slid it down. With help from Bolla's nimble fingers he began to peel away the bark, pausing to answer Yurei's question. "Well enough, but it's going to be a hard winter that is for sure and it seems everyone is packed into the west. I'm hoping tensions stay tempered. What about you, how is your pack?" He turned his head back to the elderberry bush and began pulling bark off it again until he had a neat little pile. He could maybe try boiling the bark and creating some sort of decoction out of it but he wasn't sure on the dosing. A cup was usually suitable but he knew barks of various kinds could be hard on the digestive system.

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
09-11-2019, 12:34 PM

"Please, call me Chrys." She nodded shyly as her green eyes traveled across the field looking for anything else she could collect. "Okay, Chrys..." She said softly,  less frightened, as he wasn't a stranger anymore. Her fear was lesser with those she did know, those that so far haven't prove to be the hostile type she always tried to avoid. "I agree, I'm out doing the same or at least I'm trying to but the pickings are slim." "I guess with such disaster, collecting herbs would be harder. Hopefully, things return to normal someday...." She added with hints of concern on her words. "Being honest, I had never witnessed a volcanic eruption in my life...and I must admit I am a bit afraid..." She admitted with her voice shaky due to the fear.  "Well enough, but it's going to be a hard winter that is for sure and it seems everyone is packed into the west. I'm hoping tensions stay tempered. What about you, how is your pack?"  "It will.." She gave a sigh while she started to build up an answer. "I hope these things don't bring hostility among us. A war would be the last thing we need...and my pack is fine too" She said taking note of what looked like a bunch of Horsetail(She doesn't know what that is) , and calmly takes some of it in her mouth.

"And what are you collecting today?"

Collecting a herb 2/3

"Speech"
code by Cloudy

Chrysanthos

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

09-13-2019, 08:14 PM

Chrysanthos nodded sympathetically. "I haven't either. I've heard stories about them and a disaster that happened in my homeland several generations before my birth." It was one of those tales that was getting old enough that some thought it might be nothing more than fantasy bu to him it was fact. After living through his own experience with volcanic eruption he could only believe the stories more. "I agree, it would be a shame if we immediately started attacking each other but its hard to say. There are some pretty selfish and dangerous packs out there." Namely the Abraxas came to his mind. They'd be tucked away mostly safe in Auster and he quietly hoped that the course of the ashfall and eruption would keep them down in Auster where they belonged.

"I was just collecting some elderberry bark. With winter here I'm running out of the usual creen herbs I would normally collect. What about yourself?"