Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-26-2014, 06:53 PM

The temporary Alpha boy had left the Covari lands a few times now, never straying far each time but just enough to do a little exploring of both the lands and the rogue wolves that roamed them. He was actually surprised with the amount of support he had about managed to acquire over the last few days. He was coming a lot closer to making his final decision but he wasn?t quite there yet. He knew he needed a little more, he needed to think of a place to make his start and to find more people for this to work.

He would find his steps taking him to Obsidian Beach, with the great expanse of sea rolling out before him and a collection of caves clustered to his right. The sight of it reminded him of fishing with Anais and he found himself smiling at the memory. His pace brought him towards the caves, and he looked into the expanse of them, then back out to the ocean. He liked this place he realised, it was beautiful and peaceful.

"Speech"

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 05:59 PM

The black sanded beach was interesting enough, he supposed. It was definitely not what he might have expected from a beach, but Altavro had come to realize that a lot of what Alacritia had to offer was strange and unusual. It wasn't very impressive to him, in all honesty. He cared only what Albatross thought of the area. In Altavro's opinion, there wasn't much to be said about black beaches, but if Albatross liked it... Well, he could deal with it. It was kind of boring, but if she liked it then Altavro could deal with it. He wanted her to be happy, after all. The rest wasn't very important. As long as he had wolves to heal (the one thing that he'd really come to miss since leaving the Nomads) and Albatross at his side, Altavro would be content with his life.

When his gaze settled on the strange silver wolf, Altavro lengthened his strides to pull in front of Albatross just slightly. He would protect her if this stranger turned out to be violent. However, Altavro wasn't too worried about it just yet. "Hello, there." Altavro's voice was cool as he addressed the other, glancing thoughtfully at his companion. Would she want to stay or move on? Either way, he was content to follow her whims.

"Speech"

Albatross

gems
size
build
player
Glacier
06-29-2014, 10:35 PM

The girl had never been to a beach with black sand before and she would look out at its rolling dark surfaces with an expression of glee upon her maw. There was still a light twitch in her step from her collision with the ground, but already its impact and lesson seemed a fleeting thought in her mind. Instead she would allow herself to be slept away to the wonder before her. The earth seemed to glitter and shine through the mass of gritty black sand and her first step upon its surface would be met with laughter and explimation as she realised how hot it was to her pads. She would hop about beside Altavro for a little while until she became accustomed to it and would simply fall into step beside her boy and skip and trip beside him.

It wouldn't even be until Altavro called attention to him that her eyes would wonder to the darkly silver boy that also stood against the beach. She would look at him through accusatory eyes for a long moment, as through judging to see if he would do anything to take her alt from her. When he made no move to she would relax and rub her cheek against her orange boys with an obsessive purr. ?I'm Albatross, and this is my Altavro? she would introduce them. ?What are you doing here?

speech

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-29-2014, 10:41 PM

His attention would be cought by a pair of wolves that made their way across the black landscape. The man took an easy pass across it well his compaion bounced and leaped about the place as through simply too energetic to sit still. They would approch, and the sun coated boy would speak first. As he did so Crucifix would lower his head in greeting and a warm smile would take his lips. He did not need to ask their names, as the bouncy girl would intrudce them, rubbing her cheek against Alt as through she was a cat claiming her prize.

She would ask him also what brought him here and he would settle himself on his hunches in preperation for a conversation and to show he held no agression. ?Actually I was looking for potential pack lands, wondering what this place could have that might support one ? other then fish. I dont suppose either of you two would know what to look for in resources like herbs and prey? he would ask with a soft laugh, welcoming any adivce a stranger might hold.

"Speech"

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 10:47 PM

He had to laugh at the joy in Albatross' movements as she discovered the black sands beneath her paws. It was nice to see her happy, and even though she still limped slightly, her body was healing well thanks to his care - and her resilience. Altavro wasn't foolish enough to attribute all of her rapid improvement to himself. "My name is Altavro of the Nomads," Altavro amended Albatross' introduction slightly, nuzzling the female who stood at his side with an easy smile. The grumpy male was always in a much better mood with his love at his side. It was sappy, but it was true.

At the male's mention of herbs, Altavro cocked his head slightly, tail waving easily in the air behind him. "I know the general habitats of quite a few herbs," Altavro offered with a slight nod, "Are there any in particular that you're looking for? Horsetail? Yarrow?" Altavro paused, glancing again at Albatross, before continuing. "I am a healer, so my knowledge of prey locations is rather lacking, but if it's herbs you desire assistance with?" He could hunt well enough to feed himself and Albatross, but he didn't feel comfortable volunteering himself to help out with that. But herbs, he could handle. Herbs were all he had known for years, at any rate. He'd spent a long time memorizing their uses, and practicing as well. This much, at least, he could offer a small amount of assistance with.

"Speech"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-29-2014, 10:58 PM

Crucifix would grow excited well he heard what the other boy had to say, first of all he would correct his intruduction to explain he was of the nomads ? also reminding Crucifix that in his excitement he was yet to name himself ?Nice to meet you both, im Crucifix? he would say, but his attention wasn't focused on his own words, but what Altavro was saying, that he was a healer and knew his herbs well. ?I'm trying to start a pack of my own, and so far i've rellyed a lot of support.? he would start with a short explination of what he was trying to do, his eyes flicking over to Albatross before settling again on the healer.

?I have yet to find a healer ? and this might be a big ask of you, but do you think you would have the time to assist me even train anyone interested in healing? Unless of course you would actually want to join my pack as a healer?? he would add, it would be amazing if the other would actually join, it would mean he could have a chief healer as well as a few warriors and healers, and he could really get his pack underway. If not, then he could at least see if the other was willing to offer some assistance for a while.

"Speech"

Albatross

gems
size
build
player
Glacier
06-29-2014, 11:01 PM

Albatross found herself standing back slightly and letting the two boys ramble on. This stranger was speaking of healing, something that her boy was good at but she herself knew nothing about. She would let the talk go on for a little while before puffing her chest out proudly. ?My Alt is the best healer in the world? she would claim proudly, gently wrapping her tail about his own and glancing in her boys direction. If she made eye contact she would drop a wink his way before turning her attention back to the Alpha. ?I guess a pack could be something new...? she said thoughtfully, joining a pack had never occurred to her before, but these days only one thing matter. ?Where Alt is is home for me? she would state.

"Speech"

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 09:16 AM

For a moment, Altavro stood silent, caught off guard by the mention of the male founding a pack. Did he feel any desire to join a pack? To be entirely honest, maybe. As much as he adored Albatross, the thought of no longer wandering was a welcome one. He had been a Nomad in more than just name for his entire life, and maybe it was time to settle down. And if Albatross would be all right with it, which it seemed as if she might be, well, the idea certainly had merit. Maybe it was time for him to start spreading the teachings of the Nomads here in Alacritia. He wouldn't mind that.

Laughing softly at Alba's comment, he twined his tail easily with hers, "Well, maybe not the best," Altavro's voice was amused, "But I'm pretty good." He winked right back at her, still laughing. Her faith in him warmed him a little, he had to admit. It was nice to have someone believe in you as much as she did.

For a moment, Altavro was silent, letting Albatross speak before he offered his commentary. "I think that we would be honored to join your pack, Crucifix." Altavro nodded slowly, glancing thoughtfully at the white and brown female at his side. Yes, a home would be nice. And to offer Albatross some stability would also be good. She deserved that much.

"Speech"

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
07-02-2014, 04:23 PM

The two seemed to banter a little between themselves in good natured humour, he thought that perhaps this Albatross was Altavro?s mate, but he could not be certain. He admitted that he was a very good healer, and Crucifix knew that he would be an asset to the pack. He seemed willing to join, and Albatross?s words seemed to say the same on her behalf. With Altavro?s consent the boy would spread his lips into a wide smile. ?I must say I?m very thankful that you are, if I can get this pack off the ground a healer would be essential? he said, smiling warmly, he already knew that Altavro would be getting a leader position and had high hopes that he might train others to join him in the healer ranks.

"Speech"