Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-13-2019, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 03:47 PM by Heloise.)
[Image: by-scowliiish-by-etkri-dcpao1p.png]
" INTRIGUED, ARE YOU NOT? "

updated 23-09-2019

i'm in the market for tons of plots. one of the ones I always did like to do is the "bad guy turned good guy" route. whether this happens or not is beyond even me. I'm entering into this plot blind and alone; hoping that someone helps me along.

I am looking for a typically sweet female wolf that my character Rogue can follow back to a pack or band. preferring a pack that is open to the membership of new wolves.

he will appear smitten with the lady and lovestruck. wishing to live in the same vicinity as her and wanting to join her pack. but inwardly... he is not. this is a false ship but it could lead to an actual ship if we play it right. oopsie pups can happen too. I don't care.

the point is; I need a single wolf. I'm not looking to lean into anyone's established ship. if the lady goes and loves some other man/woman, that's fine too. but right now I need a single wolf. the whole point is to have an alibi as to why he's in the pack. he can't do that if it'll create more problems. smooth transition, please.

if you choose to be receptive though, we can pretend that they're dating, etc. to anyone else, Rogue will be a pillar of his community. good work ethic, hunting to provide, etc. his age can be tweaked (right now he's a yearling) to fit your woman's wolf. no problem.

the catch is that Rogue is looking to infiltrate a pack and do... IDK yet. that can be plotted out (preferring with the alpha or alphas of the said pack instead of springing it on you randomly) with everyone involved. this is a LONG TERM plot since trust isn't so easy to gain.

nobody from Ashen or Winterfell pls. two per pack is enough for me lol
[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag