size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
09-16-2019, 06:57 PM
Motif wasn’t sure where she was supposed to be staying in the Rewater rocks base. The scent of the pack got everywhere pretty quickly, and she didn’t know if she was allowed to claim a den for herself to sleep in. she spent a couple nights out in the open before she decided to approach the gentle-looking blue wolf that Sirius had told her was called Zee. she was suppose to be serving Zee, and helping her, but she didn’t know yet what those duties were supposed to look like. Maybe if the volcano hadn’t blown, and murdered her entire family and made the pack relocate, Motif would know by now.

She tried really, really hard, not to think about how her family had died in the fiery explosions and lava that came from the volcano. It was hard, and she knew her fear of fire would last the rest of her life - however short that might be.

Motif sought out the blue woman, deciding that it would be better to learn soon, rather than wait for punishment to find her for her lapse. This was her home now, for better or worse, there was no one left to save her. “M-miss Zee?” she whispered.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
09-18-2019, 10:35 PM

Zee's ears perked at her whispered name, her head turning to seek out whoever was asking for her. She found quickly that it was the little wolf child that Sirius had acquired for Ashen and her lips parted in a soft sigh. Slavery was not an easy life and she did not agree with the decision to take away anyone's freedom - especially a child - but this one had been sold at market and Sirius buying her for Ashen was better then a nameless evil stranger buying her for god knew what else.

"Hello there." She responded softly, acting as if she might spook the yearling at any moment. Zee was smaller then her and it was obvious that she'd get even bigger then Zee with age. "Please, just Zee is fine." Applying any sort of title to her name was weird - she was a servant to the Empress and that didn't exactly mean she needed to be addressed with any sort of formality. As an afterthought she added. "How would you like to be called?"

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Motif

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
09-24-2019, 06:27 PM
The wolf, who was greatly smaller than the one that had brought her, would turn to look at her, voice soft and gentle. She seemed much easier to talk to then Sirius, but Motif wasn’t about to let her guard down. She didn’t know what these wolves where going to do to her. “Zee” Motif agreed, dropping the ‘miss’ at her request. She had a feeling she still needed to tuck on a title when talking to the Empress, but she wasn’t certain what that was supposed to be. She was accustomed to calling the authority in the pack ‘mum’ and ‘dad’.

“Mo- Er, Adalaide” she said, remembering at the last moment the name Fluffy had given her for this. She trusted he had a good reason for it, and stuck to it. “Mi-Er, Zee. Do you know what I’m supposed to be doing? I was told to help you and keep you company but I don’t really know what that means” she admitted.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]