ardent

I SHALL SING YOU THE SWEETEST DREAM

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-25-2014, 11:34 PM

ooc;; set after the challenge. gonna keep details vague until the results are up. I'm k with short posts!

Everything? It was all for her.

Eyes were glazed as slender limbs were placed on in front of the other at a steady pace set off towards her home, towards her pack. She had visited him, paid him what she had promised and now all the wanted to do was fall into the arms of the one she loved. She was tired? Oh so tired. So as paws would drag her forward, drag her towards the swamplands. It was a strange place, half dirty and half magical but it was also one of her favourite places. So that was where she would go, crossing to pack lands that not stunk of Crucifix and carrying on to one of the inner pools of the swamp, one of the few pools that were clean enough to bathe. But before she even got there she would tip her head back, forcing out a weary howl for one. For her dear sweet Desiree. She had told no one of her plans, of her schemes and of her revenge. Would Desiree understand? Would her love ever forgive her? She cared not for war or any other issue that might plague their pack. If need be she would sweep up her love and her children and flee this wretched place that had brought them nothing but sickness and pain. Maybe one day Vi would come to love it but thus far she could not force herself to. She needed to bide her time, gather her troops and ready herself. She needed to be ready? And so she would slip languidly into the waters as soon as she approached, water immediately tinted pink within a fairly large radius around her as the blood both clotted and fresh began to slump off.

She couldn't stand though? Her legs were quivering and she was tired. So tired. Slowly she would back up, retreating into the shallows before legs would finally collapse and she would drop like a stone first to her belly and then dropping to her side. Her skull crashed heavily to the ground so eye was at the shore line and nose was pointed towards the air. Her breath was shallow, eyes struggling to remain open. Way was she so tired?

"Speech"

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-26-2014, 02:15 PM

Like a mad woman she was! Worried sick for her love to return... to her, has she wrapped her sweet arms around another?

Desiree had thought Viridiana had left withought a single trace, or did she even care. She had left with ought so much as a single goodbye, or explanation for her where abouts. The purple nymph was angered, infuriated to be left so easily. But as soon as she heard the call she knew; how could she stay angered any longer? a weight lifted of her shoulders, relieved to know her love was within their territory, for so long desiree had yearned for her presence. The Rani would waltz forward, light paws skimming the snows surface until finally chewing away the distance left between them. " Viridiana.... where have you been?" It came out much softer and quieter then expected, but still the oracle wanted explanations. Her Small crown would caress vi's cheek, Desire?s smaller body leaning into her wifes. " I missed you... i thought you left Covari.. i thought you were leaving me!" The queen would think about it no longer, instead looking upon Vi's condition. At first she thought she where simply waiting, resting until Desiree showed her face but now? It would seem new battle scars and wounds where beginning to show. " Whats happened? Are you alright, oh vi..."

Is she in pain? what sort of drama had she gotten herself into from being alone. " Are you able to stand? Please say you destroyed whoever hurt you... if anyones hurt you." If her mate had been maimed or even killed... Perhaps desiree would be even darker then she'd imagine, she would only think about War. Mismatched gaze would look her over, still thrilled to be in her presence once again. The sickness had now gone, Covari seemed to be growing rapidly [far greater then she'd ever imagined] and everyone was once again healthy.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2014, 02:42 PM

It seemed Vi could do nothing right, she had wanted to give Desiree the world and for that reason she had not bothered to speak with her before her departure. Though originally she had hoped to spend a few days giving out the cure then return home her mind had run away with her. They had been weak, seemingly so easy to vanquish. Would it have not been perfect if their queen had been sick as well and not yet recovered for the fight? But that had not been the case... No that was never the case. But still... To rip the crown from the woman's frail paws had seemed so easy. So why was she so wounded? How had she left herself become so scarred? So ugly?

It was only a short time before her love appeared, like the goddes she was, sweeping in and speaking softly. Sweet vocals trickled into Vi's audits and for a moment her eyes would close, cheek rubbing against the ground softly as if she could feel the very words. Where had she been? Where had she been... "The cure... I used it to secure peace treaties with all the packs..." Was that all? Say more stupid! Explain to her! At Desiree's touch she would lift her head softly, leaning her cheek into it and allowing a sigh to leave her lips. She never wanted to leave Desiree again... She had been weak in her sickness, fear for Fia and Des and Cru clouding her judgement.

Eyes shot open at Desiree's next words and she found the strength to roll into her stomach, coal lined eyes finding Desiree's bicolored ones in a moment of lucidity. "I could never leave you for long." Vi promised. She had been weak. Oh so weak. Unable to even say good he to her children. She had had Orchid administer the cure rather then herself. She should have been there for them but it had been painful to see them so sick. The lucidity was beginning to pass and she felt light headed again. Should she call orchid? The bleeding should have stopped by now but it seemed to continue to trickle down her sides. Too much walking, too much movement for them to scab over.

What had happened... Images of battle and bloodshed scattered her mind as she attempted to peace the last few days together. It almost hurt to remember but she had to, she and to remember him... It was all for him after all. Her eyes would close shortly, drawing in a breath as she tried to gather the words to explain. "It's because of them that he's dead... My dear sweet nephew... They killed him when all he was doing was following orders, fighting for a king that he believed in. My sweet Vixe is dead. I wanted to carve his death into their flesh. Into the flesh of their queen. I wanted to kill her even if she wasn't the one who killed them. But their whole pack should suffer. They angered the northern king, they brought it on themselves..." She was whispering now, almost trembling as she voiced her words. What had happened?

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-28-2014, 09:39 AM

Her heart felt as though it was pounding heavily within her delicate body, Was her sweet Viridiana going to be ok? The Rani would take a deep breath of the crisp air, before calming down completely. So battered and bruised the Red babe was, and yet in the eyes of the purple nymph she was still perfect. Like the first day they met, oh how Vi promised her the world. And she did go through, winning them a pack and home. Desiree could never feel anything but safe in Vi's presence. The cure. Never would Des of even thought of the idea of using the cure for peace treaties and now that Viridiana had explained its only made Desire? feel guilty for even assuming that her wife would leave. A smile would press gently against her thin lips, pleased to hear the soft words be spoken aloud; Vi couldnt stay away for long. " You need a healer, i dont want those wounds to be infected, im sure the children would be excited to see you." Oh, Desire? still had news. Her dear Annabel was taken under Desire?s wing to nurture, the babe had yet to meet all the other children, but for now the news could wait.

Than another Reason for the queens departure would spill; and with that ache. Never has Vi talked about her family and to hear that her own nephew was brutally murdered was a shock to hear. How much hurt has she gone through? " Oh vi, i had no idea. You have every right to make them Pay and i hope they know they'll have the whole Wrath of Covari if the fools wish to avenge for there queen. They can all suffer, i do hope you got the queen bloodied and bruised." And oh so serious Desiree was, she'd do anything necissarry to show the fools how wrong they where to mess with the Sovari blood.

"Speech"

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 10:51 AM

Ooc;; OMG you made a table of them!!! It's so purdy!!

Her dear wife would calm slightly, relaxing a bit despite the blood surrounding Vi and the stress she must have been under during Vi's leave. So much had happened. Vi wanted to tell her it all but her mind felt foggy and unfocused, pain was all she could concentrate on. Her walk back from Tortuga had been long and painful, she had allowed left forelegs to dangly uselessly toward the ground, curling paw up so it wouldn't drag but not daring to test her shoulder muscles and curl it further up. It was agony, but she still wasn't sure if that or her spine hurt more... So many scars? Would Desiree find her vicious now? Her beautiful red pelt torn and marred. "I'll call Orchid in a bit, for now I just want you. It's been too long..." She would murmured, reaching clears to attempt to run her nose along Desiree's leg and to her shoulder.

Desiree's reply was comforting, she was passionate and earnest with her words. She would stand behind Vi and her decision to challenge for the pack. Could she have found a better wife? A better partner to rule a pack with? "She left me more torn then I left her unfortunatly. But I ripped the crown from her head. Valhalla is ours now. I will be handing it to Svan... She had been a loyal and active member within the pack and I think her age makes her an experianced leader and fighter. Unless there is someone else you might think more suitable?" Vi had to ask, though Svan was Vi's favorite maybe Desiree knew of another. Vi had thought of Rune and Scorpion and Crucifix as well but in all honesty she didn't want to let them go. And something a it a female ruler seemed right.

"After the battle... I went north to Vixe's grave to pay him the blood he was owed. Unfortunatly the land he was burried in is claimed by another pack now and I did a bit of trespassing. A blood loss fueled idea I believe... They queen found me and attacked me, at first I fought back but then I allowed her to rip a chunk from my shoulder as repentance for my deeds. She also believed that I was the one who started the plague and poisoned everyone..." She chuckled softly, shaking her head. It was kind of funny even though somewhere in the back of her mind worried for the state of her leg. Would it be functional ever again? "But tell me, what has happened here since I left?" She was curious to know how Desiree and Cru had managed in her absence, if they had had any issues or troubles.

Table by Azil

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-30-2014, 10:31 AM

Oh, how Desiree wished she was there to support her wife during the challenge, but how could she? Des wasnt even made aware of the plans. But of course that didnt matter any longer, Vi had left to prove victorious for her nephew. Her wounds where so bad, her scars so clearly visible and yet she appeared so beautiful. Orchid would be on her way soon, to help with all the open wounds but for now, the two needed alone time, they needed to get everything out in the open.

"Two crowns... i didnt expect my wife to be quite so ambitious, but when family comes into play we'd do almost anything. Im glad you've given Vixe some justice. The Tortagun queen did this to you? I do hope you told her that your nephews grave was there, i want her head on a spike. The wound, it looks so painful! You beat the plague, you gave all the packs the cure, so if anything what you did was the opposite of starting the plague or poisoning."

A sigh would roll of her tongue, but oh, so quickly it dawned upon her. All the pieces where coming together. But was it really the time to bring it up now. " Crucifix took charge in your abscence, but i assume you put him on the throne?" she would state simply, though that wasnt desire?s main concern. There where times when Viridiana smelt very strongly of the man, as though there in close conact/ company frequently. "Have you both gotten closer then usual? He is a great ruler, you know." Or should we say, did she love him? Did desire? really want to know, to think differently of her wife? To think perhaps the Rani just wasnt good enough.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2014, 08:46 AM

Vi had told none of her plans, had told none of her desires to see the destruction of Valhalla. She had expected to face their queen and their numbers alone and yet... So many had come to witness her victory, so many had confidently stood behind her and watched the battle as Erani had ripped into her flesh. Numbers from her own pack and allied packs had slithered in to watch. She had been touched, Sibelle had even been there though her own pack had been challenged for in the meantime... How had the woman fared? Was there a daemon breathing down their neck now, a new queen leading Arcanum? Vi did no know, she would have to send a runner to check soon as she did not feel well enough to go even that short distance alone.

Desiree's words would pull her back to the present, demand her attention as she spoke. The Tortugan queen? Ah yes, Vi had just spoken if that hadn't she? Why did her mind feel so cloudy and unfocused... "I told her after she ripped her punishment from my flesh. Maybe one day we can call for diplomacy from her but for now I believe not. I should like to leave her, she is a relative of Sibelle and most of Glaciem, I don't wish to start that war... Yet..." There was a promise there. If it killed her Vi would either possess Tortuga or become it's ally. But that was in the future, for now she needed to rest and heal. "All will be fine with time my love..." Another promise. Vi didn't want to see Desiree's beautiful form sullied by war or battle...

And then all the nice things came crashing down around her and a I would sigh as Desiree asked of her choice to place Crucifix in charge in her absence. She would simply nod along to this statement, she could give a million excuses, some valid and some not but in the end... She didn't want to... Had they gotten closer? A great ruler? "The pack has seemed to flourish in my absense... But then again you also are a great ruler. I will be taking back my post either way and he will be returning to his old one..." She was buying time wasn't she? She didn't know... But all too easily the truth would come. "I love him... Like I love Sibelle or Scorpion... I feel protective and possessive of them all the time and I trust them unconditionally. It's nothing like the way I feel about you." She would watch Desiree, gague her reaction. It was the majority of the truth after all... Wasn't it?

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2014, 05:39 AM

Desire? couldnt help but tense in her place, somewhat afraid that perhaps she was no longer good enough, or perhaps someone had outmatched her and stole her crimson sphinx's heart. The rani would become rigid in her place, waiting- hoping that it cannot be true."Perhaps in the near future i can go visit Tortuga and see where we stand. But the maim on your shoulder... how bad will it affect you? Will you ever be able to move as fast and agile?" The purple woman would sigh; her wife could be limited for a while and the last thing she needed was to be questioned. But Desire? wanted to know, she needed to... " You love him. As you do Sibelle AND scorpion!" Outraged she was. Not only Crucifix, but two others? How strongly for them? and in what type of way? Compassion? Lust? Emotionally? "How is it different when your with me? Am i no longer enough for you? Or is it simply you like to have the others as possessions? As Trophies..." Desire? was hurt, but perhaps she was blowing it all way out of proportion. Was this mishap really worth the risk of loosing Viridiana? Desire? loved her. But her wife wouldnt give up on her so quickly, right? "Are you telling me the full truth, vi? Are you sure you dont like Crucifix more then your letting on..." Desire? was ready to hear it, but deep down she'd truly like to think that all the red woman wanted was her and no other, or atleast no other emotionally.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2014, 11:02 AM

Desiree would ask of Vi's leg, how long it would hinder her and if she would ever be back to fully shape again. Vi could not answer, eyes closing slowly as nose would tip downwards. There was no way to know at this point, Vi couldn't answer even if she wanted too so instead she would lift her one good shoulder in a non committal shrug. And then her whole world would implode. Vi had hoped that tossing in the other names may have helped but no, if anything it made it worse. She would leave her eyes closed for the moment, soaking in her wrath, basking in her rage. Trophies? We're they her trophies? Yes, without a doubt. "When I'm with you it's unconditional, I can honestly say I've never felt what I feel for you with anyone else. I could never see you hurt, I would burn this whole fucking place down before I could see you hurt. With them... I just trust them. I can't explain it. I do not lust after them as I do you. I love Sibelle as a sister, Scorpion is a bastard but he knows how to work. Crucifix..." She would fail off, struggling to find words to describe how she had felt about Crucifix. Did she like him more then she was letting on? "I think I did. For a short time during the plague. Nothing happened... It's just. I was terrified and he was there for me to lean on when I didn't feel strong enough. I thought I would loose you and Fia and I panicked. After I learned that there had been fatalities I panicked. I just... I panicked..." There it was again, the feeling in her chest. It tightened and squeezed, threatening to burst. She had never hated herself more then she did now. "I was stupid and I regret even feeling that way. I don't know if it was just a little crush or if he felt the same. I don't care to know. I promise you it is gone now. If you wish I can send him away to Valhalla, I will do anything you ask of me..." Her gaze was back to Desiree now, she would look up at the woman steadily. Would she agree or simply leave Vi here in the swamp to rot. That's all Vi could do if Desiree left. All this was for her! Vi had begun building this empire for her and their children!

Table by Azil

Desireé

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-16-2014, 12:46 PM

It felt rather good to have the truth finally spill out; but there was always something tugging at Desire?s heart strings as though she may just brake. But is the sudden secrets really going to tear them apart? Desiree would never think of it like that, infact she hoped that they could finally grow stronger. the purple nymph would lift her crown up slightly, looking upon Vi before speaking, her voice remaining calm and tranquil; not a hint of aggression or tremble within her tone. " I trust you Vi, I trust your intentions; I trust you wouldnt go behind my back withought consulting me on important matters, you wouldn't wish to have any other by your side, would you?" For a moment Desire? would pause, letting Vi's next statement sink in. She loved him? Cru? The man her wife had given Desire? to work closely beside? the queen would sigh, deciding to let it go before making it all even worse. Afterall it wasnt like vi had slept with him while desiree was sick. " Do you still have feelings for him, vi?" She would make her speeches shorter and shorter, wishing to have much more specific answers. " I dont want him sent to Valhalla unless its your decision alone, i dont want my input to effect your choice." It was up to the Crimson queen to decide, where did her heart truly sway?

image by Serendipity