Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-06-2019, 09:26 PM

Sirius had come at his mistress’s bidding. The children of Archon and their mother had left the protection of the Ashen pack, and she wished to see their safe return home. They had the blood of her husband in them, and she would not let them go easily. He needed no reason, only a command, and this she had given him.

He took his Warrior Wife with him, for her restlessness was well known to him, and as he searched for the scent of the strays, she would get this chance to explore lands other than those claimed by the Ashen Empire. He told her only that they had strayed from the protection of the pack, and he wished to see them home safely. What she would think of his true mission, he was uncertain - but the happiness of the Empress was foremost for them both. Dea would find no easy quarter with his wife.

The trail was a long one, and it took him some time to follow it. He lost it on a few occasions, but in the end he found it North of the Desert, skirting around the dangerous fumes the Volcano spewed mercilessly into the air.

He reached the mouth of the cave, and caught her scent fresh, and he knew that he had found his prey at last. The scent of the children was there also, and he would remember the importance of his mission, the words of his Mistress. “Dea!” He bellowed into the cave. “You will not forsake the Ashen pack so easily. Your children are to be returned to our safe embrace, and you with them, if you so please. If you wish otherwise, your freedom and there’s must be fought for.”

The Ashen Warlords words boomed into the cave, and he had already fallen into a fighters stance. He was prepared for an ambush, or whatever devilish tricks she might decide to resort to, in her bid for freedom.

Sirius Vs Dea for Force Return / Freedom from Ashen
Round one of ?
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation 1: Fangs
Mutation 2: Claws
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-06-2019, 09:47 PM

When the Warlord of Ashen requested her assistance in bringing home the fleeing Dea, Zee was not convinced. She knew the loss of Archon had hurt many - his mistress included - and could not blame the woman for fleeing when she felt his loss so hard while living on Ashen's soil. Sirius had convinced her in the end, promising she and her pups would be safer in a pack. The volcano's wrath was ongoing still and there was no telling if more danger would spill onto their world. Regardless of her broken heart, the mother would be better off remaining with them and Zee was determined to help her home.

When they found her Sirius immediately moved forward to engage her, threatening a fight if she did not come quietly. Zee bit her lip, resisting the urge to step in. Dea was hurting, Sirius was only doing what was best for her. The servant girl did not approve of pack violence, but she told herself the other woman was not thinking clearly. Once Sirius finished speaking and settled into a prepared stance, she toed forward carefully. "Dea, please. We only want you safe - myself, Sirius and Deathbelle especially. Your children are important to Ashen, do not risk their lives by abandoning your pack." A soft sigh pulled from her lips. "We all miss Archon, but we can shoulder his loss together."

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Dea had anticipated being followed. Paranoia had her taking a winding path to the caves with her children. Not two days after the had arrived the booming, demanding voice of Sirius echoed through the cave system. Her rage colored her vision and she desperately wanted to eat the warlord, but a softer voice broke her. Zeitgeist had come with him, and while neither of them were entirely known to Dea, she knew they were advanced in warfare. A muffled growl left her maw as she untangled herself from her children.

Slowly the devil revealed herself to the light, clearly assessing the stance of Sirius and rolling her eyes. "What claim does Deathbelle have over me and mine?" Her tones were biting, harsh even. There was no blood of Klein in her brood's veins. Only Archon tied them to the children of Deathbelle, and that was not enough for Dea to return on. Besides, Deathbelle had stolen every good moment from Dea's life. There was a boiling rage that never seemed to stop growing beneath the demon's skin, but the words of Zee still rang in her ears. The demonic goddess had never wanted to kill so badly as now. And she had only one target in mind. Not the messagers, the sender.

"The only reason I ever laid paw in Ashen is gone now. My loyalty was to Archon, not your empress, and she has no right to claim what is mine by blood." Ignoring Sirius and his apparent want for a fight, Dea gave a snort and continued, "I suppose we can add kidnapping to her ever growing list of wrongs in my book. I won't fight, for now. I am tired from the journey here, but know there will come a day when I will take my children away from your selfish queen." She knew the only reason Deathbelle gave a shit about them was because who they had been tied to, and no one could tell her different. It may be safer for the pups to stay with the pack, but Dea wasn't sure she would be able to handle being around Deathbelle.

The empress had stolen her future and let it topple itself into a volcano, perhaps when it calmed down, Dea would do the same. Still, it was either that or having to fight at a disadvantage, something Dea wasn't about to risk. Her pups needed her whole and uninjured, but eventually she would be ready to plunge everything into darkness. "Can we give a good reason, at least? I don't want to hear 'because Deathbelle said so,' or 'because they are the blood of Archon, Deathbelle's husband.' Give me good reason to be loyal to her other than Archon. Because things are strained when it comes to him, and your precious empress is...less than impressive to me. I followed him, I loved him, only him, and she took him. And she lost him." There was obvious grief and anger in her bright pink gaze, her voice strained by a lump that wouldn't go away. She had needed distance from the constant reminder of betrayal and heartbreak. Dea wanted to spare her children seeing their mother crash and burn in her own unique misery. But, she would be damned dead and cold before she ever lost her children.
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-06-2019, 11:08 PM

The warlord took on a relaxed, quietly prepared stance as Dea spoke and moved into his view. He watched her wearily, but made no move against her as she came with words instead of violence. The steady presence of Zee beside him, reminded him that war wasn’t the only course. Even if it was often his preferred.

He gave her a grim smile, a dark and ominous expression as she spoke. “She has the right of power, and the right you give her by not fighting me.” he pointed out dryly, the jab towards his Empress sparking a warning in his eye. The possessive bastard would live and die by Deathbelles will, and his love for her was a deep friendship that had lasted the entirety of his life. A different love, now, to the one he bore Zee, but it was still there nonetheless.

He could see the grief in her eyes, and it was for this he did not knock her to the dirt for the words she spoke, the disrespect that bordered on hatred for the Empress. If he had not been explicitly bidden to do so, he would release Dea if only because he feared she would be a poison that would one day injure those he loved. He drew his lip back over his fangs, a clear threat. “She will either give you her blessing, or that is a freedom you will have to fight me for.” he warned, making it very clear exactly which quarter the battle for her freedom would come from.

He cared not for having a reason why she should follow Deathbelle. She wanted more then ‘because she said so’ but in truth, that was all Sirius needed. ‘Because she said so’ was exactly why he would drag her home, and no words from her would sway him otherwise. Perhaps it was a good thing he had brought Zee, for more reasons then just to offer her temporary freedom. Zee was the heart, and he was the warrior. He could already feel her rebuke for his threat and harshness towards the mother.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
10-06-2019, 11:29 PM

The woman spat back her response, unwilling it appeared to fight Sirius but still unrelenting in their ask for her to return to Ashen. She wanted a reason, a reason beyond loyalty to their empress. Dea blamed Deathbelle for Archon's loss, it seemed. Zee wasn't sure what to say that could comfort the grieving mother. Her ear twitched to catch the sounds of her husband's voice, a soft murmur of agreement sounding from her throat. "Deathbelle is as shattered as you are, Dea." She tried to reason. "Her children, too. Archon's children. They all suffer, and I'll bet yours do as well." Zee thought hard on her words, doing her best to reason with Dea without setting her over the edge. Sirius may have to fight her and claim her for Ashen, but Zee would do whatever she could to avoid that course.

She couldn't truly think of a good reason as to why Dea would follow Deathbelle with how little she knew the other woman. It was difficult to put to words the relationship one could have with the empress - especially if there was jealousy deep within when Archon chose Deathbelle in the end. She decided to focus on the children, assuming it would be the easiest weak spot to manipulate. "This isn't about you. This is about your kids. They can be raised in Ashen not as Kleins but still as family. They can share the pain of their half-siblings and work through it. They can be trained to be mighty and strong. Stay for your children and their prosperity and future." The servant girl stepped forward once more, her head tilting gently to the side. "I'm not asking you to give your loyalty to Deathbelle. I'm asking you to remain loyal to Archon. He chose her, Dea. He chose her for himself and he chose her for you and his children. What would he say if he were here right now I don't know, but I do know he'd want his children and friend to remain with the pack he devoted himself to." It was a longer speech then she'd intended, and Zee wasn't sure if the point got across. She gave Sirius a side-long glance, wondering what their next move was and if he'd truly try to take away the woman's freedom by force.

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Dea's departure from Ashen had only ever been partially selfish. She hadn't wanted her children to grow up with loss hanging so close over their heads. She didn't want them to witness the things their mother was capable of. Things Sirius tested to the surface with his words and unspoken threats. It was obvious that she wasn't cowering or scared of the brute, but two on one hardly seemed like something that was worth the trouble when the risk was injury. Injury would lead to death, and she was not interested in following Archon to the afterlife anymore. Once upon a time she would have jumped in right after her God. But since he had chosen Deathbelle, something in her became bitter. She had come to loathe the sight of him playing with her children. It tore her apart to listen to the pair and not react to what they said with violence and bloodletting.

Reclining in the mouth of the cave, Dea leveled her gaze on the blue of Sirius's eyes. Her chin tucked, ears pulled back against her head as she delivered a sickly sweet smile that had death written in her teeth. "If she is the one with the power, it will be her I fight for freedom. Not you. You have no power over me save what I give you now." Gentling her stare, Dea looked to Zee before continuing once more. "Oh, I am agreeing to come. Not for her, and not for Archon. I go because now the choice to return is gone, because if I don't,  I will be injured. This is not a good way to sew trust, nor earn it. And the flame is lit. My children understand death, their mother was suckled by death and has explained it to them thoroughly. Deathbelle may suffer, yes, but I suffered long before Archon died. I have died over and over, since my arrival at Ashen. The God among wolves that I loved died the day he met her. He was weak, and the Dark God purged him for it. I have been in mourning since the day I was told we would be under the reign of someone who was not Archon. The others that were in our band were smart. I was blind in devotion, and now I am forced to return to where I lost everything or forced to surrender children that belong to only me." Dea kept her tone even, flat, but the passion of her convictions would not be silenced.

It was more than she had wanted to divulge, but with Sirius itching for a fight and Zee there to back him, Dea knew there would be no chances of a fair fight. All of them were dirty in her opinion. And they could all go suck on toads for all she cared. It would take time for her to gain her children's freedom, but she would do so, because now it was either she did or she would be hurt. To be hurt while raising children was to hand them to death, especially in their new world. Secretly, Dea promised herself to win their freedom, and promised her children as well. Lilybet had wanted to leave, though she knew the boys had been torn. "Okay." Dea sighed and clicked her teeth, then promptly disappeared to wake her children. A low rumble crashed through her throat, though she kept it under her breath and unable to be heard. She returned to the mouth of the cave only to stare down a threat she could not fight without risking too much. "Come, children, Deathbelle apparently misses us." One day, they would escape the Kleins.
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-07-2019, 12:34 AM

He looked at her with contempt, this woman who had turned down her chance to fight for her freedom, and now raved and ranted about the injustice of the world. He had no respect for a wolf who wanted something, but would not take the path to get there, because it was a little hard, and there might be blood.

“Sounds like the only thing that rules you is fear. You say you would challenge Deathbelle for your freedom - but only because you know that I am her champion, and I was bred for war. You fear me, there is no honour in your choice, so don’t wrap it up and sugar coat it. If you challenge her for your freedom, know that I will be there to take her place. You might think you have a choice, but the weak never chose.”

He was itching to fight her, this wolf who lashed out with words, and backed none of it with fire. She had so much anger inside of her - and well he could almost relate, if Zee had picked another - or - a fate he could scarcely dear even think - die, he knew he would be unrecognisable in his hate and vengeance.

“Besides.” Sirius said, expression turning suddenly peaceful, an almost smile on his lips. Anyone who knew him would know it for the calm before the storm. “If you touched the Empress, I would have no choice but to end you” he said, absolute truth in his words. She might think Deathbelle was the easier course, for she was raised in a palace, and he in a barracks, but she would learn quickly that course would lead only to pain and bloodshed. Hers. on both accounts.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-07-2019, 12:50 AM

Zee's lips upturned as Dea continued on, throwing words against their empress once more. The servant girl was losing her empathy for the other woman, her prideful side beginning to flare up in defense of her mistress. Sirius took the lead in response and it was easily apparent that his patience was wearing thin as well. Zee would have to pull him aside later to tell her how proud she was that the war machine did not immediately go for blood. "Some devout follower you are." She growled, her voice becoming venomous.

"You are lucky Deathbelle does not claim you and your children for slaves. If you think you could ever win your freedom then you are more foolish then I thought. The only way you will ever leave this pack is by Deathbelle's word. You would need to win a dozen battles before you could ever cross our border." Zee knew it wouldn't end the way Dea saw it, and while she may have started out saddened for the broken women her words quickly turned the servant girl sour towards her. If she wanted it to be this way then so be it, Zee only wished she had more power within the pack so she could claim her herself. A season of slavery might turn her attitude.

She took a deep breath then composed herself, glancing over at the den from which Dea called her children. "Sirius, perhaps you should help their mother carry her children home." She suggested firmly. To have one of the pups in the warlords jaws might make the traitorous woman less inclined to try and flee once more.

"Speech"

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Dea returned the war-beast contemptuous look, a tic working in her jaw as he spewed on about fear and boasted himself. A slow grin worked it's way onto her features, darkening her face until she emulated a look her father had often given. Lucifer had been a brutal father and master, and truly the only being alive who had ever sparked fear in her heart. Sirius was no where near as frightening as he thought he was, and neither was Zee. Her jaws were stayed only because she needed to be whole to provide for her children. Only one remark slipped passed her clenched fangs, "You may be from the barracks, but I am from Hell. Born, raised and suckled on brimstone, blood and bone." The words were a hiss, and her body shook as she fought to contain the want to devour them both.

It was time the demonic goddess remembered who she truly was. Patience had never been a strong suit for her, but Dea was forced to use every ounce of what little she had. This was not the time to be accruing injuries and soothing egos, this was a time for planning and preparation. After the thought crossed her mind, the devilish woman looked to Zee with a grin. "You may carry one too. I only have three children, we are three very capable adults." The rapid demeanor shift would surely grab attention, but as soon as the words were spoken, Dea leaned down to grip Lilybet around her shoulders. Motioning for her sons to allow the other two to do the same, Dea headed back south.

They wished to contain the supernatural, if this is what they wanted, Dea would allow it. She truly did not have a choice in this, but she would turn it in her favor. In truth, Dea could see the wisdom of going back, she didn't enjoy the fact but she knew it would be better for her children. They would grow and flourish in either place, but Dea could not risk personal injury on her own. In Ashen, she could more than afford such things. Knowledge was power, and her power would grow to be absolute. So, the dark goddess moved back to the hell she would come to know as home. Her head was high and so was her tail, she wouldn't be some shriveled captive. She would never be a slave. Dea was Asmodean, the devil's daughter, and heir to Hell and all its wonders.

These wolves had no idea what they brought home. The thought alone was enough to make the abysmal goddess smile despite such a dire situation. This would be a period of true growth, for her children and herself. She would win a dozen battles, and more, and they would be shown fear. It would be all they tasted.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-07-2019, 02:07 PM

The urge to smack that expression from the runaways face was very real. She looked so contemptuous and proud, and she really put Sirius’s hackles up. He felt too strongly like she was a threat to the Empress, and his way of dealing with threats was quick, and brutal. He hated in that moment that he could not take out his worries on Dea, not without going against explicit orders from Deathbelle.

He rather liked Zee’s words, of turning the woman into a slave, and keeping a watchful eye on her - well, a watchful eye was going to happen regardless. He had not known her before today, but now that he did, she would not slip his mind easily. She was a serpent in waiting, but soon she would learn that he could strike faster.

“A grand idea” he agreed, moving forward towards Dea who was still ushering her chidlren at the front of the den. Her quick agreement only made him suspicious, and she was quick to grab one child of her three. A favourite? Zee’s idea wouldn’t truly work unless Dea felt like she had something to lose. “Let me help you” he said, reaching for the child - Lilybet - already in the mothers jaw. He wondered, fleetingly, if this would finally be the straw that started the fight that had been brewing between them from the start. If so, he could always toss the child to Zee so she didn’t get trampled in the short time it would take him to grind Dea into the dust. He wasn’t utterly merciless.

"Speech"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

10-08-2019, 11:32 PM

Zee saw Dea's overreaching agreement in assistance as a smokescreen, believing her words had unsettled the woman and she only was trying not to let it show. The mother chose a child without hesitation and Zee held back a smile as Sirius moved to intercept. Zee did not doubt that Dea would not fight him for his choice in child to hold, and so she lifted her head to project her voice louder as she spoke once more. "That one your favorite, huh?" She remarked, gaze drifting to observe the other two pups who their mother did not volunteer to carry. "I suppose every mother has favorites, even though they do their best not to admit it."

She gave a small smile to the boys, stepping towards the darker one to prepare to carry him. "I'll take this one, I'll bet his resemblance to Archon makes him hard for you to look at." Just because the mother was a traitor did not mean the children had to be; she'd sow what doubt she could and work later on winning the pup's favor in Ashen's name.

"Speech"

Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-10-2019, 02:48 AM
Dea knew better than to think they would harm any of Archon's blood, but they had come expecting a fight. Hell, Sirius insisted on trying to tempt the demonic woman into bloodshed. A grin formed on her face as the sabers of the male reached for her child, lightly rolling the brindle and ash colored babe into the jaws of the wardog. Zee spoke then, her remarks met with a simple grin as she responded. "I do not play favorites." The horned female continued on, setting her eyes on Gadreel.

"On the contrary, I get to see Archon's face in my children. I see my Gadreel, and I see the only wolf I ever cared to follow. Orpheus reminds me of my mother, I didn't get to say goodbye to her either. Lilybet holds Archon's brindling with my mother's coat. I cherish each of them, which is exactly why I won't fight either of you." The demonic queen cast her eyes to both Sirus and Zeitgeist, making sure they actually understood. There was no other choice, in the middle of disaster with prey scarce she couldn't afford injury. It would be swifter to choose death.

"Now, can we please pick a kid and go? I am already tired and I still have to hunt for the little ones, they get plenty of small prey on their own, but they will need actual food soon." Her pink eyes landed softly on Orpheus and she picked him up. Waiting for the other two adults to do the same, Dea moved to head back to Ashen.

-exit Dea back to Ashen-