size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-09-2019, 05:06 PM
It was good to have Rhyme back home, but even his presence couldn’t mitigate the age that she felt - no longer crawling, but racing up her spine. Stepping into the position of secondary Alpha had been a step in the right direction, bubt she feared she didn’t give enough support to the rising young leader.

She didn’t know what her old friend would think of the thoughts rumbling through her mind, but she knew she would propose them to him anyway. She sought him out, and found him in the small forest center of the island. “Rhyme?” she called out to him softly, hesitating just a little with a sigh. She felt like she was becoming a burdon to those around her, damaged that she was. As a healer, she was forced to admit that her heart was injured, and that she was not coping with the death of Vail and loss of Motif.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-10-2019, 07:18 AM
Imperia had been sent out to get news from Poem, and would be back within the day. He had a weird feeling in his gut that he hadn’t been able to shake. The previous alpha made his way to the middle of the island in an attempt to find some quiet and a place to meditate. There was always so much to be done, especially with all of the growing pups Abaven held. His nieces and nephews, as well as Vail’s three boys needed constant supervision. He was starting to try and train them, but the going was slower than his own broods.

He settled under a tree, though the leaves were long gone. Ash fell from the sky, and he was only barely sheltered from it. Rhyme sighed heavily as the sound of Shaye’s voice reached him. The older wolf lifted himself from the ground to try and greet her with a quick nuzzle to her cheek. He still felt the same about her today as the day she’d given birth. Though he kept it a closely guarded and buried secret. ”Shaye.” He returned softly, not missing the deterioration in Shaye’s form.