size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-14-2019, 01:13 PM
The wolf was feeling her age today, today and many days before it. She had never really thought before on things like getting old, of her body aching. There had been so many things she had planned to do in life. She had wanted to be the lead healer in Abaven, like Rhyme before her. She had always wanted to follow her Auntie’s path.

She had wanted to hand out feathers, to make friends, and find the goodness in life. The hermit had been the start of where things had gone wrong - not that she regretted it. It had saved her sister's life, and every moment with Vail had been precious. She wished… she wished she and Vail had been healers together, but then she had realised that Abaven was about to be disbanded. The death of Sparrow...She had wanted to do so much for the pack, but even in this she felt like she had failed.

No she was just an old woman with regret, ambling through a forest, wondering what life might have been.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.