gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-29-2019, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 02:42 PM by Iolaire.)

So. Many. Birds. The dainty fae growled and grumbled slightly to herself as she dug out various bulbs and herbs from the area. The damn beasts were too loud. Though the sun had mostly set, the feathered tyrants continued to scream and squawk. It was ridiculous. The only good thing that birds had going for them was that their copious amounts of shit created decent fertilizer for local plant life. That was what brought Iolaire to this horrendous place. Plants.

Deftly and with great care to not bruise or damage each piece of flora, Io collected, stashing this and that in the sturdy leather satchel that rested around her neck. Every now and again the fae would stop, taking a small break to return her immaculate pelt to its proper place. If any of these damn birds shit on her... she was going to kill them all. Poison the water. Breed snakes and let them loose to eat their egg encased children. Death to feathered things!

Concerned now that she might actually get bird mess upon herself, Iolaire tucked the last bit of greenery into her pack. Though the birds were quieting down, some of their calls were still deafening. It didn't help that the moon was a bit bright. Minuscule paws picked their way quietly over the landscape, avoiding anything that looked like a messy white puddle. With a backward glance at the heart of bird land, the woman gave a snort of displeasure.

Once away from the thick of the avians, the slender wolf settled herself in a patch of thick, lush grass. Shrugging out of her pack, Io gave a long, spine straightening stretch before sliding to lay upon her stomach. Paws crossed daintily as she settled in. Perhaps she would rest here for the night. The weather was fairly cool, but that had never bothered her. She much preferred cool to heat. Sulfur and poison eyes lazily scanned the area. Yep. This is where she would sleep.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-29-2019, 03:15 PM

Sirius winces as he walked into range of the vigorous squawking. He wasn’t near the epicenter of avian life, but he was close enough. A few stray feathered meat bags swooped a little too close to the titan, and the Vulture upon his back - larger than your average companion, fluffed up its breast, and let out a terrible cry. The birds near the Titan winged away, clearing him an open space and a moment of silence. “Thank you, Marshal” he said with a weary sigh.

He had travelled to what felt like the four corners of their world at this point. Still he found no sign of Dutch’s children, and the woman herself seemed to have gone missing. No doubt she was dug deep into the rabbit hole of scents and lost trails, searching for her children.

It took only an easy scourer of the landscape to see he would have no luck here. He let out a sigh, falling to his hunches on the earth, scratching at a particularly itchy spot just behind his ear, as the warlord took a moment to consider and plan.

He would have scouted the territory with a more indepth sweep, if he didn’t know of the pack that lay just a territory over. He couldn’t consider this place for his pack, when another band of wolves would separate him from the Empress he had sworn to protect.

He turned to leave, but Marshal gave a small alarm upon his back, and he turned to find what had caught the birds attention. He raised his head to sniff the air, hard to catch scents between the guano and fauna that ran rampant in the area. Did he catch the scent of another wolf? “Come out, I know you're out there” the Titan boomed, speaking with an absolute he did not feel.

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-29-2019, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 03:33 PM by Iolaire.)

Maw parted, bluish tongue extending as the fae yawned. This yawn was accompanied by a stretch, claws digging into the earth, ripping up little furrows in their wake. She readjusted, curling onto her left side. Tugging the leather sack close, Iolaire prepared to use it as a pillow. She was just about to settle down for sleep when her mane began to bristle slightly. A deviation in the steady cacophony of  bird murmuring. Curling her neck, the dark woman glanced behind her. Over the top of a rather thick shrub, she could see the black form of what looked like some sort of vulture. Iolaire wasn't exactly top of her class in bird taxonomy, but she knew that vultures weren't from around these parts. The beast must have spied her, for it squawked and a moment later a deep voice followed, demanding that she show herself.

Iolaire wrinkled her nose slightly. Show herself? The same could be said of him. She had been here first. For the night, this was her patch of land. Her wad of grass. But... when you were as small as Iolaire, you didn't say these things out loud. That was a sure fire way to get eaten. She'd kept her skin in tact this long, what was one more demand from a meat headed male?

With a long, low sigh, Iolaire got to her paws. Skull dipped and she nosed inside the strap of her satchel. It wouldn't do to leave it. What if she had to make a hasty retreat? These things weren't exactly easy to come by. Giving her glimmering pelt a bit of a shake to rid it of any clinging debris, Iolaire padded forward, neck extended so that she might peek around the edge of the shrub. And there she saw...

My, my. He was a big, big boy. The shock didn't alter her features by any means, however. Cool as a frozen lake, the diminutive fae slid into view. He was sitting, so she did so as well. Haunches folded and she brought her thick, snow dipped tail around one hip. "Odd place and time for two wolves to meet, don't you think?" Her voice was soft and laced with confident playfulness. One silver brow arched and the woman canted her head slightly, waiting for some sort of reply. It was obvious that she wasn't afraid of him in the slightest. There was no reason to be, after all.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-29-2019, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2019, 03:52 PM by Sirius.)

His unusual, elongated fangs were just one of the fighting advantages the Titan boosted. The hidden knife tucked into his bracers was another, but his best hidden weapon were the feline-like claws extended to appear like an average wolf. A prize he had won in the strangest of events he had encountered in this land. The Firefly festival had became a famous occurrence in Bores, if only for the unusual prizes its contestants had earned.

The Warlord wasn’t left waiting, as he first heard the stirring in the bushes which told him where to send his eyes. Marshal was never wrong, her sharp eyes catching things the beast might miss. Still, the validation surprised him, as though he wasn’t truly expecting to encounter another wolf here, in this alcove territory hidden behind Valhalla.

Despite his clear advantage in height, and the fearsome bird perched heavily upon his shoulders, the dame showed no fear as she slid from her place of rest and came before him. He appraised her for a moment, with her sleek lithe shape and tiny height. Perhaps agility was her advantage, and she did not fear that the titan might catch her. He hid a smile, his third and final secret weapon napping in the bushes some distance away. This lithe girl might escape him, but he didn’t trust her chances outrunning the young leopard he had trained.

“I’ve seen stranger wolves in stranger places” the Warlord jested, finding himself curious by the playful tone of the woman he had dragged from her nap. “Forgive my intrusion, you escaped my preliminary search, and I didn’t wish for a threat to sneak upon my back” he explained, displaying some of his paranoia, or perhaps his training. “Perhaps I could make up for the disturbance with the offer of a meal?” The Titan mused, a hint of a smile on his maw as he wondered if she would consider the implication that he looked to her as the meal. He did not, but he wasn’t above a little dark humor.

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-30-2019, 06:51 AM

As the giant brute sat staring at her, she paid him little mind, or so it seemed. A lazy smirk on her face, Iolaire cast gold and beryl eyes about the area, taking in all that there was to see. Situational awareness was a gift that she had already taken for granted once today. Thank you, sleep. She saw everything while pretending to not see him. Only when she was sure that others weren't near did she bring her gaze to focus upon the massive beast and his... massive beast. "Impressive creature." With a subtle pull of her skull, she indicated the perching avian. Iolaire wasn't a fan of birds unless she was eating them, but she definitely appreciated the sleek, black feathers of the vulture.

When the man spoke of having met stranger wolves in stranger places, Iolaire released a soft chortle accompanied by a light shrug. She didn't doubt the truth in his words. She too had met strange wolves in stranger places. She had simply made a vague, ice breaking statement to instigate conversation. And it had worked. They were talking. Conversing. Getting to know one another. Were they not?

A curious gleam lit the woman's gaze aflame when he admitted that he called her out because he hadn't wished for a threat to sneak up on him. Practical. She could relate and understand. Dainty skull pulled downward three times in a quick nod. "A wise course of action." She gave a compliment where it was due. Iolaire wasn't too proud or full of herself to give compliments and praise. She found that to be a virtue. But... was it a virtue if you believed it was your own virtue and you took pride in it? Hmm. Oh well.

Eyes cast downward and Iolaire's eyes narrowed as a green beetle scuttle over one set of snow dipped toes. It was then that the man made his offer of a 'meal.' Whether that meal was intended to be her or a genuine kill, she didn't know. Best to react with humor and wit as always. With her opposite paw, Iolaire swiped, sending the beetle skittering through the grass to her left and his right. At the same time she chuckled, lips pulling back in a slight grin to flash pristine white teeth. "Thanks all the same, but tiny things like me don't eat very much. I'm afraid I'm full up."

Tucking that thick, grey and white tail comfortably around her opposite hip, Iolaire released a slightly dramatic, contemplative sigh. Canting her head to the side, she arched one brow. Soft, smooth tones broke free once more. "So what does the world call you? King? Emperor? Warlord?" Skull tilted in the opposite direction. "Surely a beast so mighty must have some worldly title." That grin tugged at the corners of her maw. It was obvious that she was poking at bit of friendly fun at him. "Though a name would do just as well."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-30-2019, 03:34 PM

She scouted the surrounding area with her eyes - to the Warlords approval. When her attention turned to him, she seemed moderately certain he was alone. He hid his smile, knowing Bast would keep low cover and quiet until he called for her. The Snow Leopard was well-trained at this point.

As she complimented the bird on his shoulder, the creature would preen, turning beady eyes to the woman, with no emotion in the glassy orbs, but the actions had still spoken his opinion on the compliment. “Indeed.” The Titan agreed, the dame before him had already proved to be as cautious as he was. Even if she had chosen to approach the Titan once he had called for her.

His lips twitched with the desire to smile as she spoke, her words could easily be as double-edged as his. Hinting that she was too small and sinew to make a decent meal. “A shame” he concluded, the vipress before him already moving on the conversation.

“Good guessing” he said wryly “Warlord of the Ashen Empire, Sirius, at your service” he said, offering a shallow bow, and leaving it up to her to decide if he was mocking her. “And yourself, what are you known as? Healer, poisoner?” he mused, tilting his nose towards the bag strapped across her shoulder.

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-31-2019, 12:09 AM
Though she appeared to only scour the area with her gaze, the diminutive canines other senses were in full swing. Large, black ears swiveled to catch this sound and that. Each movement teaching her something new. A gentle breeze wafted scent after scent into dusty blue nares. Io caught the scent of birds, of course. Rotting vegetation. There was a rabbit nearby and was that the stench of feline? She had no way of knowing that the creature in question was claimed, but she cast her gaze in that general direction. A wolf so small would make a fine meal for a big cat. Iolaire wasn't ready to give up the ghost just yet.

The man replied to her comment with his own humorous tone and expression. She was glad to see that he wasn't so manly that he couldn't allow himself a sense of humor. So many tough guys these days were all business, all the time. Any emotion other than unbridled anger was weakness. Psh... This big, toothy devil was a breath of fresh air.

His humor continued as he agreed that he was, in fact, a warlord. He listed title and empire before finally giving his name. Sirius. Io was glad that he didn't live up to that name. His question after her own profession brought genuine, bell like laughter from the small woman, her two-toned orbs closing in the pleasure of the moment. That grin stayed plastered to her face and she spoke through the remnants of a breathy chuckle. "Either, depending on the occasion. Sometimes both." In response to the view that she had decided was playful, she gave her own. "Iolaire: the Viper of Akeldama." Again she chuckled. "Usually at my own service, but glad to meet you nonetheless."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-31-2019, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 12:20 AM by Sirius.)
He hadnt expected his question to bring such laughter to the dame, but come it did, in delighted peels, and he waited to catch the joke. When she explained that she was either, and both, he gave a soft chuckle of his own. "Ah" he said in understanding. She was a creature of opportunity then. He studied her again, a thoughtful expression on his maw. The fanged Warlord rocked back on his legs, and the border perched on his shoulder adjusted its pose, spreading it's great wings wide for balance, before settling once more.

"Iolaire, the Viper of Akeldama, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said, genuine, if for the moment. "Are you finding your own services fulfilling?" He leaned forward, lowering his voice just a touch as theough to conspire with the smaller wolf "A Warlord always has a use for a clever wolf such as yourself, If you ever want to follow an interesting path" he kept it vague, hoping to tease her interest with his words. His eyes danced lightly, easy natured, deceptively gentle for his size and warmonger nature.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-31-2019, 07:04 AM
At his posed query, the laughter faded, as did the grin, but the subtle smirk remained. "Working for oneself is fine and all, but it has its downsides." A light shrug was given. Iolaire was always her own boss. Even when she was in the service of another, she ruled herself. The little woman didn't simper. She didn't cower. She wasn't a, 'Yes sir, yes ma'am,' kind of beast. What one could expect was a modicum of loyalty, complete honesty; sometimes brutally so, and full access to her skills and talents. As as added bonus, one would receive the constant joy of her stellar personality.

An interesting path, he says? Another soft chuckle rumbled in the fae's chest. "A boring life isn't a life worth living and so I make it a point to keep things interesting." Again, the grin. "Why, are you offering me a position in your fold?" He wouldn't be the first. Would he be the last? The difference between him and her former employer was that she thought she actually liked him. There was no sexual attraction or anything of that sort, but, if she allowed it, their personalities could very well make them friends. Friends were honest with one another.

Iolaire was a shrewd business woman, and so she would offer a contract. "You'll have full access to my talents, my cutting wit and my neverending charm. All I require is space for a garden to cultivate my herbs and protection against things that might wish to eat me." She bristled a bit, shoulders wiggling. "While my fealty may be yours, I must admit that I'm not much for titles or things along those lines. You'll have my respect, but it's up to you to keep it, if that makes sense." Honesty was the best policy. "And what would you require of me in turn?"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-31-2019, 01:54 PM

He watched the shifting of her expressions, curious what the changes would bring. Her laughter fell away, and he couldn’t tell if his question had frightened her. Did she think he might move to claim her regardless of her wishes? A faint smile touched his lips. It wouldn’t be the first time he had done so, but he wanted her to come willingly.

“Things in the Ashen Empire are seldom boring” he said with a raised brow, but it was just flavour, it seemed he had already garnered her interest. Her next words, spoken with a smile, asked if invited her into the fold. “I am” he agreed.

He listened patiently as she explained her terms. She was no fawning underling, that was certain. She had a spark, like Zee, and would not bow easily. He liked her more for it, he respected individuality and strength. “I accept your terms. As a member of my pack, you will have my protection. I promise that I will always fight for you, to keep you mine and safe.” a hint of the beasts possessive quality might have showed in his words, or perhaps she simply took it as a pledge of a leader to protect those that belonged in his pack. It was up to her how much of his less-flattering aspects she read in his words.

“I will not make you stand on ceremony, for what I have in mind for you won't place you in the rank and file of my warriors” he said, giving her a moment to grow curious over that statement before he continued. “Is subtlety your game?” he asked her, leaning forward once more, curiosity on his brow as the plan developed further in his thoughts. “I would place you as a companion to my Queen, where you would keep her company, have the freedom to grow your garden, and be my last line in defense. You will not tell Zee that you are her bodyguard, but you will be my last fail-safe, and should my warriors fail, I would trust you to find a way to save her. Do this, Iolaire, and there is little I would not offer you.”

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-31-2019, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 05:39 PM by Iolaire.)

As the pair interacted, a strange feeling came over Iolaire. Something clicked within her. She honestly liked the man. It was surprising. Damn near everyone in her life that she'd met thus far, she'd merely tolerated. Suffice to say, she was very short on friends. So short that they didn't even exist. Friends or family. She had a mother out there somewhere, but they didn't even like each other. Nope. Io was all alone. It was fine with her. She didn't really mind. However, Now that the prospect of a potential friend was before her, she found herself with a mighty desire. Strange.

That like grew as he stated that he wouldn't force her to stand on ceremony.  A relief. She wouldn't have anyway, but it was good that he wouldn't hold her to it. And then he leaned towards her, a curious look crossing his stripey face. Iolaire found herself leaning in as well. Anyone that happened upon them would think they were up to no good. Maybe they were. He asked if she was good with subtlety and she merely nodded. She was good at loads of things. He then explained what he had in mind for her. Initially, Iolaire's mind balked. She didn't want to be a nursemaid. But, when she took a second thought, she found that she didn't really mind. Not only would it be a favor to him, but she doubted Sirius would choose a woman that was girlish and annoying. "For you, I'll give it a shot. I'm not the easiest for people to take a liking to. If she and I mesh, I'll gladly be her companion and secret guard." Io grinned. "I believe we have a deal."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-31-2019, 05:56 PM

She leaned closer, caught in the little web of intrigue he had started with his words, and he would see the agreement on her face, echod a moment later in her words. He tapped his paw to hers, the gesture clearly an indication of a sealed deal. He leaned back again, but not too far, he was still in her space, and grinning at her like a cheshire cat. Pleased, and proud.

“I don’t like people that aren’t my own, period. But I like you, little Io, even before I made you mine, and here you tell me you don’t make friends easy” he laughed, an easy, light sound. None of the darker undertones he normally infused within it. “No, I get it, you speak your mind. Anyone with a thorn bush up their ass doesn't like a wolf with a bit of personality. You are I are going to get along just fine” he promised her. “My Zeitgeist is no wilting daisy, I think you and her will get along just fine” [/color] he said, already seeing it as so. He was keen to introduce the two to each other.

”Bast!” he called, raising his voice and looking behind Io as he played his hidden card, and the snow leopard bounded free of the underbrush and came sprinting towards them with a happy bounce. If Io could reach body language, she would know in a heartbeat the cat’s approach was no threat.

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-31-2019, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 06:13 PM by Iolaire.)

And just like that, they had formed a pact. He spoke through a grin and even gave her a little nickname. The words ruffled Iolaire's feathers. Not because she didn't like it, but because she did. It sent a warmth through her that she wasn't used to. What in the hell was that feeling? A nostalgic pang. Her brother had called her something similar. Unhappy thoughts began to cloud her mind and Io feigned a light sneeze, giving her head a shake as if to shake the thoughts away.

He spoke of his lady and Io arched one silver brow. "Zeitgeist, is it? I look forward to meeting her." And I hope she lives up to my expectations, she thought. As her brain mused over meeting the woman, the booming voice of Sirius called out a name. Blinking, Io looked up, casting her gaze in the same direction as the mans own blue eyes. A cat, a big cat, came loping towards them. The little dame gave a snort of amusement. "I knew I smelled a damn cat." She smirked. "I was secretly sticking around in the hopes that it might eat you instead of me." Casting her two-toned gaze towards the feline, Iolaire nodded. "Hello, Bast." She had almost called the cat Spots, but had decided to keep herself on its good side.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-31-2019, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 08:15 PM by Seadragoness.)

The still very young leopard came to a stop beside the two wolves, standing at almost equal height to the tiny, newest member of the Ashen Empire. Sirius was accustomed to being around short wolves, tall statue wasn’t all that common among the Klein people, and the Titan was accustomed to towering. Still, seeing her on equal height to what he considered to be a very small cat, took him by surprise. He gave a slow blink as he worked through the emotion, shook his head, and moved on. Her height, if anything, only made him more protective.

He chuckled at her words, given new meaning as he looked from feline to canine. “You would make a good snack for her” He agreed, ruffling Bast’s coat with a paw, before turning back to the Vipress. “Right then, any affairs you need to handle before I welcome you into the fold? I can have you meet me in the lands, or escort you there, it’s up to you” Either way, she had pledged to him, and that gave allowances to his possessive nature. The bastard already considered her his.

The Snow Leopard ducked her head from Sirius’s ruffle, and looked ‘up’ to the wolf with a friendly expression behind her whiskers. Sirius might be training her as a warrior, but she didn’t quite have the heart for it.

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-31-2019, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 08:13 PM by Iolaire.)

A good snack indeed.  "Well, I wouldn't make it easy." She'd lose in the end, but the cat would always remember her. Despite these thoughts, Io chuckled good naturedly. She didn't believe that Sirius would allow her to be hurt. Already she had a certain level of trust for him. Aside from that, the cat looked quite friendly. As the feline inspected her, Iolaire extended her neck, taking in the cats scent and touching noses if it so wished. A greeting, of sorts.

Sirius began speaking again and she pulled her attention away from Bast. "No affairs whatsoever. I'm entirely new to these lands. Lucky for you, you were the first to cross my path else I might have been snatched up and employed in someone elses service." Her tone was dramatic and her expression was filled with humor. Honestly, she was glad that it had been the big Dire that she had met first. "So, we can travel together or I can meet you eventually considering I have absolutely no idea where I'm going."

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-31-2019, 08:23 PM

Bast obligingly leaned forward and sniffed noses with the small wolf. It didn’t seem like Sirius was going to make a snack out of her any time soon, so she had no worries with making friends. Sirius watched the antics with a mildly amused expression, until Io turned her attention back to him and spoke.

The titan pulled his lips back over his gums, displaying fangs, and the full length of his saber teeth as he gave a light growl. “I would have stolen you from them, you were destined to be mine the possessive Warlord would say as he let his fangs clip closed once more, eyeing her warily. He did try not to scare away new people with the mile-long possessive streak in his heart, but he didn’t like the idea of someone else coming along and swooping up this Vipress. She was exactly perfect for what he had in mind for her, and he was already attached. He liked her spunk, her style. She was his.

“We can travel together, you’ll be safe at my side” he promised her, assuming he hadn’t scared her away with the little glimmer into his inner soul.

"Speech"

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

10-31-2019, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 08:33 PM by Iolaire.)

His reaction to her joking statement brought an expression of amused confusion to cross her features. Reaching out one small, snow dipped paw, she gave his own massive paw a few comforting pats. "No need to worry, big guy. I agreed to this, remember?" She settled back, digging claws into the earth and leaning back just a bit to stare up at the sky above. "Besides... I have the feeling that this is the beginning of something new. Something good for both of us." And she did.

Rising, the little wolf gave her body a shake, ridding her pristine pelt of any clinging debris. "Shall we head on to our new home then, my liege?" Lifting one foreleg, Iolaire gave a dramatic, sweeping bow. She wasn't serious at all, of course, but attempted to lighten the tone with her silly antics. "I'll follow. You need only lead the way."  How long would it be like this? Would their relationship continue to bloom or would it peter out and get stale? Get boring? Gods, she hoped not. They had just met, but already Iolaire felt something with her pull towards the big lug. An invisible thread tying the pair together. Hmm. Maybe she was just being girly. Whatever.

"Speech"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-31-2019, 08:46 PM

He watched her, but she didn’t wilt, or simper or show any sign that his growling frightened her. Nor did she grow suddenly angry, and voice concerns that he took libertes calling her his. Instead, she reached over and gave his paw a gentle pat, as through to comfort him. He blinked in surprise for a moment, caught off guard, and it showed on his face.

“Hmm.” he said, and his smile returned in earnest. “I do believe we are going to get on just fine. Remember, your under my protection, I am only ever a call away if you need me.” he promised. Meaning it, demanding it. He would protect her, for already his fondness had turned into the darker, selfish emotions of his heart. He would protect her safe because she mattered to him, and he wanted it so.

He scoffed as she bowed to him, he was unaccustomed to it, so quickly had he risen from slave, to warrior, to Warlord, then King. turned out, the only thing keeping him back was his ‘respect’ for the Klein family. Once he let that roll away, little could combat his might.

“Right this way then, Little Io Vipress”

"Speech"