Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 03:10 PM
The young healer had been told by Hannibal that he was going to start a pack, and she had been more than eager to join his ranks. She had stuck by the territory and waited for him to be ready to begin the pack. She knew he was making maintenance to the thicket, and finding more members to enlist.

Then the volcano had happened, and the earthquake had trapped Riva in a subterranean territory below the surface. The healer had been forced into the dark, and hunted off mice and moles until at last she made her way free. Once she pushed into the clear sky, she would find not freedom, but disaster. The volcano had wreaked havoc on the land, and the ash still clung to the air still. No wonder Hannibal had not come to rescue her, he must have been far too busy dealing with the fallout of the volcano, and perhaps he could not catch her scent among the ash. Still, Riva hoped he might be pleased to see her, alive if not entirely well - she had lost some weight she could ill afford to lose in her adventure. She tossed back her head, and howled for Hannibal, aching to see a familiar face.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 04:11 PM
They needed to start preparing for the move. She didn’t know when but sooner or later the Volcano would cease its wrath and their new start would begin again. She paced the old borders of Ashen, and she pondered the past season with regret and sadness. Archon should have been here to help them, to be present for his children. She struggled with how he could so easily be taken, and she was reminded how delicate life was.

Her thoughts continued to swirl around her loss, they needed to go soon. New scenery would help her to change her mindset. Here she was reminded of her husband wherever she looked. Thankfully these painful thoughts were interrupted by a howl for her brother. Mismatched ears perked in curiosity. She had to go investigate, Hannibal hadn’t been seen since before the eruption.. Again she stopped before her brain might fully make the connection.

Delicate paws brought her further south, and lilac gaze eventually fell upon the thin and sad frame of a vaguely familiar she wolf. Had they gathered herbs before? It seemed like a life time ago if they had. ”Girl.” She greeted her softly, with curiosity. ”Why do you seek my brother?”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 04:50 PM
The scruffy healer hadn’t had an easy time of late - really her misfortune had begun when Branch’s pack had fallen apart. Her garden had been trampled, she had found and lost Oxide, who had told her he could love none, and then loved another. She found Hannibal again, and it had been good to see an old friend, and then the volcano’s tremors had swallowed her up. She had been forced to survive on scraps, and find her way out of the warren, and claw her way back to freedom.

Now she stood where she had expected to find a pack, only to find nothing but ash, and the occasional bramble weed tossed past in the wind. Was she cursed? Sometimes it felt that way.

The wolf that answered her call wasn’t the familiar albino, instead it was a vaguely familiar woman who called her ‘girl’ and identified herself as Hannibal’s brother. She looked to the woman in curiosity, wondering why she had come and not Hannibal. “He recruited me to his pack shortly before the volcano exploded, an earthquake tossed me under ground and i’ve been finding my way back every since - but now that i’m here… what happened to his pack?”

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Deathbelle peered intently at the young she wolf, curiosity plain on her features as she studied her. ”Do I know you?” She asked boldly before she could answer. The words were quick to form though, the girl was also a victim on the volcano’s terror. Belle could more than commiserate, and even if she didn’t know her Belle didn’t wish for her suffering to continue. She didn’t remember her, but at the very least she held a connotation of pleasantness. It seemed Hannibal had certainly made an impression. ”Hannibal hasn’t been seen since before the eruption.” She started slowly, finding the words difficult to form.

She didn’t want to acknowledge that her dearest sibling was lost to the bowels of the earth along with her husband. ”It never took flight.” She answered sadly about the pack. ”Do you still seek such a place for yourself?” Belle asked curiously, if Hannibal had also seen something in her should she welcome her? If it was the wrong decision at least she would be easy to throw out.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

11-01-2019, 05:13 PM
“What!’ she yelped in surprise, before she got control of herself, and flushed in embarrassment. Hannibal was gone? Surely she didn’t mean he was dead. “The land near this place opened up in the earthquake, perhaps he fell in also. It’s such a rabbit hole down there it’s possible for us to never cross paths” she said, not sure if she believed it, but needing something to hope for, and sharing that hope with the almost-stranger.

“We’ve met before, but it was briefly and long ago” she admitted, remembering that Deathbelle had asked if she knew her. “I don’t know what to do now, I was going to be his healer” she explained, weary exasperation in her tones. She felt she was destined to never find a home.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 05:21 PM
The she wolf was obviously surprised to hear that Hannibal was missing. Deathbelle didn’t hide her worry from her expression, even as Riva went on to offer a hopeful explanation. The Empress could only hope that her brother would return to her. She didn’t want to think otherwise. She didn’t say anything more about him, if Riva had such trouble finding the surface, would Hanni even have a chance at survival? She tried to banish the thoughts and think back to meeting the girl.

”I’m Deathbelle Klein, the Empress of the Ashen Empire. If you seek a place to practice your craft I would welcome you to my pack.” Belle offered generously. Lucretia could always use more help, and with the Armada forming she had no doubt training accidents would also ride.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

11-01-2019, 06:09 PM
She didn’t expect the wolf before her to admit to being, not only an Alpha, but an Empress. Oh dare,how did one greet such a wolf? She stood straighter, and gave a clumsy, awkward attempt at a bow. “I-I would be honoured to get the chance to practice my craft in your pack” she admitted. She hoped she wouldn’t be the only healer - she always sought the knowledge of others to add to her expertise. Her supplies had run dry in her adventure, and she no longer had a garden to draw from. She definitely needed a safe place to sleep well she rebuilt from the ground up. “I’m Riva Nightingale, and thank you”

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Riva’s actions caused Deathbelle to smile in pleased amusement as she was thrown off guard at her rank. She even gave an adorable little bow! At the very least the young healer brought a smile to Deathbelle’s features. A rare occurrence these days. ”Good.” She answered, her features soft and almost affectionate as she tried to close the distance between the two of them. She looked cold, hungry, and in need of a good bath. ”You’ll be practicing under my sister, Lucretia. But for now I would like you to den close to me.” She felt.. protective over the vulnerable girl. She’d forgotten meeting her, but now that she was returned to her grasp Deathbelle wouldn’t easily let her go. ”I have a little store of herbs, whatever we’ve been able to find since the eruption. You’re welcome to them.” She added generously, finding it easy to take the girl under her wing. ”I think I’d like to.. gather herbs with you again. Once you’re recovered.” She offered wistfully. Was Riva the key to her distraction from her losses? Delving back into plants, healing, and poisons would certainly distract her.

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

11-01-2019, 06:36 PM
At least the Empress was sweet, she expected as much from the sister of the knightly Hannibal. At the thought of him, she felt another worried pang. She hadn’t realised she had to be concerned for his safety as well as her own during her time stuck underground.

“I would love to meet her” Risa admitted, features slightly wistful at the mention of another healer. She was keen to get back to her craft, and concentrate on things other than the dark for a while.

“Thank you, your being very, very generous” Riva said as Deathbelle offered not only a den near her’s, but some herbs as well. “It would be an honour to gather with you. I fear my own stores are terribly depleted at this point” she didn’t admit it outloud, but she liked the idea of being near this gentle wolf. She had spent far too much time alone, and in the dark, lately.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 07:14 PM
The girl was thankful, as anyone would be if they were promised a safe place to sleep and a nice meal after living beneath the ground for so long. Really it was a miracle the girl was alive. Deathbelle wouldn’t allow her to slip from her grasp now. The Empire needed more loyal followers, Riva seemed a perfect candidate.

”You will, she will want to look you over more than once I’m sure.” She chuckled as she nudged Riva’s shoulder with her muzzle to guide her in the direction of ‘home.’ ”You’re welcome, I’m sure it will be repaid in kind.” She smiled warmly at the girl, eager to get her back to safety. ”Come now, I’ll have you cleaned up. We’ll get you fed, and you can get back to healing.” She said with an affirming nod.