Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-01-2019, 06:49 PM

Things had changed so quickly that Zee was struggling to keep up with it all. The volcano erupted, people died, the pups were born and grew up more every day. Then Zee herself move from first a slave to a servant and now to a queen? The only thing that hadn't changed was her devotion to Deathbelle, and thankfully while their armada was under her blanket empire it would never need to.

She approached her mistress' palace quietly, knocking upon the wall with a paw and calling out as she did dozens of times previous over the seasons. "Mistress?" It was becoming second nature to her and she sad to have to leave their routine, to be away from her best friend and sister. "Can I talk with you?" There was so much on her mind that needed to be spoken and few people she felt she could discuss it with. Deathbelle had been in so much pain lately that she hated to bother her, but she knew the empress' door was always open to those she loved.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 07:06 PM
The time spent here had resulted in a few comforts managed to be brought during periods of relative safety. Deathbelle hadn’t been able to let go of her favorite pillows, and the pups still clung tightly to their cheetah furs. Even though all of them were quickly outgrowing the gifts. The Empress did better when she was distracting herself, and Venom lay sprawled on the floor in front of her. They were practising sigils and runes when Zee’s knock was heard.

”Of course, my darling Zee.” She offered affectionately as she prompted Venom to clean up the supplies. ”Run along Venom. Go make sure Pesto is alright.” Of all of the pups her daughters reaction to Archon’s death was the most worrying. While the other girls seemed to draw closer Pestilence seemed to reject any idea of their father.

Deathbelle shifted to allow Zee room in her normal place at her bed. The air was still cold, and spring’s promise still seemed so far away. ”What’s troubling you?” Much had happened in the last few weeks.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
11-01-2019, 07:31 PM

As Venom heeded her mother's command Zee shot her a departing smile. She entered the den as the pup left, looking on at the sigils her and her mother had been practicing before her arrival. "I'm sorry if it's a bad time." Zee said apologetically, hesitant to break up their bonding time. They'd been through so much she wasn't sure if she wanted to burden her friend with more.

"I just... need some advice. This whole armada thing was quite sudden, and while I'm excited for it I still don't know how to rise up past a servant." She padded over to the spot on the bed that she'd occupied nightly, settling beside Deathbelle with a soft sigh. Her eyes darted down to her feet, suddenly ashamed to be admitting it to her empress. "I want to do you proud and I don't know how."

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Venom did as she was told, and even gave Zee a parting nuzzle before leaving. Belle found herself smiling softly, it was easier to relax around her handmaiden, or once handmaiden. Belle felt a bit of panic in her chest, She knew Sirius was taking the woman to the armada, but the consequences suddenly settled. Belle couldn’t ask her to wash her feet anymore, or settle in after a long day for foot rubs.

”No, we’re just.. keeping busy.” She offered with a bit of sadness. Archons loss was felt to her everyday. With Sirius expanding the empire Deathbelle felt more alone. She settled in snugly beside Zee as the she wolf made herself comfortable. In honesty Belle was glad for the distraction from her own problems and hurts. ”That you accepted Sirius’s offer to begin with makes me proud.” She said honestly, adding a nuzzle to Zee’s ear. She wasn’t sure what she’d do without her comforting presence beside her. Her heart beat faster in her chest, Zee’s presence reduced her nightmares tenfold.

Deathbelle wanted to be selfish and demand Zee’s continued presence beside her, but instead kept her own protests quiet. She wanted to lift up her wonderful friend and see her find her full potential. She didn’t deserve to be in Deathbelle’s shadow forever, she was so much more than that. Letting her go would be difficult, as she realized she’d come to love the she wolf. ”You have the makings of greatness within you. You’re intelligent, clever, and sweet as nectar.” She told her almost wistfully. ”You’re underestimating yourself.”

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

11-02-2019, 03:35 AM

As her empress talked and gifted her nuzzles Zee's head slowly shook. The compliments were hard to take, and the new queen huffed softly and tried to ignore the kind words. The two women had a close bond and it was hard to believe that such kind words could ever be given to servant by master. She leaned into Deathbelle's embrace and nuzzles, sighing quietly. "I don't know." Her admittance came. "I feel sometimes that it's not enough."

A part of her deep in her chest clenched as she thought of her husband, and she struggled to get the words out properly. "Did you meet that healer he's found for the armada?" She asked softly, feeling the heat of shame begin to burn in her cheeks. It was hard to think of a way to word her feelings, how uncertain it made her feel and how it grasped her to hear him giving the newcomer nicknames and warm smiles. It was not like Sirius, it took so much for him to become on any kind of good terms with Zee herself. Why was it so easy for him to like this stranger?
"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Zeitgeist accepted Deathbelle’s affection with a heavy sigh as she leaned into the Empress’s embrace. Zee wanted to downplay her words and Belle returned her huff. ”If it’s not you have my full permission to return to my side and rub my aching paws.” Deathbelle offered lightheartedly while aiming to press her forehead to the underside of Zee’s chin in support and affection. The uncertainty in Zee’s next words was enough to pull Belle’s features back to meet her gaze.

”I did.” She was silent for a moment, Deathbelle had been assured that there was nothing fishy going on. However, the way they interacted and the words used.. Deathbelle could easily see why Zee might feel a little threatened. ”She reminds me a bit of our Warlord.” She’d come to terms with his growing passion for the wolves under his care. It was odd he’d taken to the slender woman so quickly. ”What do you think?” She asked before nuzzling Zee’s ear while starting to groom the fur of her neck supportively. She leaned more heavily against the smaller woman, offering her silent support as well.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

11-04-2019, 01:48 PM

Zee's lip twitched in the beginnings of a smile at her Empress' words and she moved to gently headbutt the other. "You know when I was given to you, all I wanted to do was earn the right to move up and leave here." She thought on that day and how she'd met both Archon and Deathbelle and how her intentions were to use the two as a stepping stone to greatness. "Now that day has come, and I'll actually miss rubbing your paws." A short laugh peeled out of her.

Her smile could not stay upon her long at the thought of Io. She was not a bad woman and Zee did enjoy her company, but she couldn't help but feel that there was more to the healer then her first impression gave off. "Sirius is... different with her." She started, her words cautious. It was a tough subject as both the women loved him desperately. Zee had once stolen him away from Deathbelle, and she wondered if this was a conversation the empress would not want to have because of it. "I've never seen him take to someone so quickly, it scares me." Even with Zee herself it took the warlord a season to stop shoving her face into the dirt, and she couldn't help but feel that her husband was falling for Io even faster then he did for her.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Zee was gentle in her confession as she offered her Empress the thoughts she had on the first day they’d met. Deathbelle accepted the woman’s affection, allowing herself to enjoy the moment of freedom. To simply enjoy Zee’s company, because her time with her best friend would be cut shorter. It warmed her heart to know she felt so strongly about her, Deathbelle could reciprocate the emotion, she was going to miss her closest confidant. ”Don’t forget about me over there.” She offered with mock worry, not even Sirius would keep her from the woman.

They talked more about Io as well, and Belle could feel the concern in the subtle tension of Zee’s body. ”He has taken to her incredibly quickly. They assured me everything was platonic.” She wanted to be completely convinced for her dearest’s sake, but the energy between the two of them had been undenyable. Sirius cared deeply for the woman, and Belle hoped she didn’t offer a threat to Zee’s position. ”Don’t worry about her too much.” She tried to soothe her as Belle’s own thoughts bubbled up again.

The Empress buried her features into Zee’s warm coat as she felt ashamed of herself. She still loved Sirius. Archons love had been bright, true and may have overcome the love she held for Sirius one day. His flame had been cut short though, and Sirius continued to remind her of how alone she was. Belle sighed softly into the new queen’s fur. ”I still love him. I’m so sorry for it.” She confessed in whispered tones as she tried to cling tighter to Zee. ”I don’t want to be like this. I want him to be happy. I need to see you happy. But I'll miss you so much.” Deathbelle forgot how weak losing Archon had made her as her words got away from her.

Zee had also been used as a barrier between herself and the Warlord. Belle wanted to stay true to her word, but it was so hard when she struggled so heavily. Her selfishness took hold as she found her way back to her problems. A disgusted noise fell from her lips and she lost control of the tears that fell from her eyes. ”I’m sorry Zee, you come to me for help and I can only see my own problems.”

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

11-06-2019, 06:02 PM

Deathbelle spoke of being forgotten and Zee scoffed loudly, exaggerating the sound and nudging her friend's shoulder in mock-punishment. It was a ridiculous thought even just as a joke and the small woman shook her head in disbelief. "You are my empress, mistress, sister, and friend." She told her sternly. "I couldn't forget about you if I tried. Besides, all you need to do is ask and I'll be here by your side." Her head came into her friend's to nuzzle her again, as if she could force the sentiment into Deathbelle's body with a touch.

Io still worried her and though they'd assured Deathbelle it was platonic, Zee couldn't help but worry still. "I hope you're right about her." She whispered. "Sirius has taken to her so quickly it terrifies me." The conversation quickly shifted, and her empress came in closer to her and admitted her feelings for their warlord. Zee's ears fell back and her heart began to hammer further. If Deathbelle commanded him to her side, would he obey? Could she still lose her husband in their empress' loneliness and grief? She stammered softly, leaning into her friend's tight hold. "He's easy to love." Her admittance came in whispered tones. "I'm so sorry." It was easier to accept taking away Deathbelle's vessel when she had a husband of her own to occupy her. With Archon gone it felt even less fair that Sirius had chosen herself over his empress.

A thought came to her, and she struggled to articulate it for a moment. "When.. when he came to fall for me, did you notice?" She was hesitant, but couldn't help but wonder how their relationship appeared to someone outside it. Did it look the same as how Io and her husband did now? "He and Io... is it familiar?" It wasn't fair to ask and she felt guilty immediately for bringing up such painful memories to her friend.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 08:07 PM
”Good.” She replied with obvious relief, ”I don’t know what I’ll do without you.” Until then she was going to hold tightly to her, and returned her affection lovingly. She continued to offer her touch in comfort as Zee lamented about her worry about the vipress. The conversation shifted back to Deathbelle and the non-secret that was her love for Sirius. He was very easy to love, and that what hurt her so thoroughly. She sighed heavily into Zee’s fur as she pulled her troubled features from her cool blue fur.

She could blame no one for Archon’s loss, but not having her husband made her jealousy of Zee’s place in his heart harder to bear. She buried the feeling deep down, as it would only cause more hurt if she allowed it to grow and fester. She meant her words, she loved Zee and wanted to see the pair of them in happiness. She was selfish in every other aspect of her life, if this was her one selfless act she would see it out until the end. Her guardian, vessel, and childhood friend would live in happiness.

The question cause Deathbelle to chuckle softly as her gaze fogged over. ”I was blissfully unaware until Sirius told me.” She assured the she wolf. They were both devoted to their mistress, and Belle hadn’t seen them grow fond of each other. The fact still stung, and her chest ached for thinking of the moment her heart had broken. ”No, this is something new. But you have my word, he breaks your heart and he will regret it the rest of his life. Zee would never feel the way the Empress did, Hell would freeze over first.