size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 01:15 PM by Deathbelle.)
Deathbelle strolled over the red path that led through the rocks and their temporary home. However temporary she wished it to be the volcano’s rage lasted longer than anyone wanted or thought possible. She wanted to see the clear sky again, taste pure rain, and gather up the fresh herbs of spring. The plants withered, they had difficulties returning from the dormancy of the volcanic winter. There was not enough light to sustain most of them.

The animals felt it too, where something managed to grow something was right there to consume it. Creatures were dying, the plants were dying, it seemed like the world was coming to its end. Deathbelle made her way to the tallest heights the redwater rocks attained, a place she often visited to think. Often about Archon, the sigil they carved into the stone remained. She stood where she did on their wedding day, and faced the east like the sun was about to rise.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she returned to that beautiful day she’d given her vows to her late husband. A heavy sigh filtered from her dark lips and she looked over longingly to the empty place where he should have stood.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 07:37 PM by Iolaire.)

Iolaire had been out scouring the rocks for anything that she might find useful. So far she'd found damn near nothing. A small rabbit had crossed her path and she'd gobbled  it up. That was a plus. She'd never been in the habit of joining others for group meals. She liked to be entirely self sufficient. Or.. at least mostly self sufficient. There was one thing that she couldn't do and that one thing was what had placed her in the warlords service.

Padding along, a bit of sound caught the woman's attention. A sigh of sad exasperation met blackened ears and, curiously, Iolaire altered her course. Rounding one of the many strange stones, she came upon the form of none other than the empress herself. In the muted light of the night, she could see the tears on the larger woman's face. Under other circumstances, she might have just turned and walked off. However, the  two toned fae was important to Sirius.

Moving forward, the small wolf cleared her throat, letting the other woman know that she was no longer alone. "Deathbelle, are you alright?" Seeing the pain on the woman's face brought genuine concern into the diminutive dame's tone. She left a bit of distance between them lest the woman expressed her wish to be alone.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Deathbelle’s dark fur bristled at the sound of another wolf. herears lifted from her skull as lilac eyes darted to the small frame of Iolaire. The concern in her voice was surprising, but if she already gained that much respect maybe the she wolf deserved a bit of her time. Deathbelle looked back towards the horizon and lifted a paw to remove the tear stains from her fur. ”Reminiscing, miss Iolaire.” The Empress offered in quick explanation as she composed herself.

She returned her gaze back to the Armada’s wolf with the corners of her lips pulled back into a polite smile. ”Are you having a nice evening?” She asked lamely as she made an attempt to organize her thoughts and bite back the sorrow she’d invited upon herself this night. Deathbelle placed a paw affectionately upon the carved rock as she leaned back onto her haunches comfortably.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-03-2019, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 10:52 PM by Iolaire.)

"Please, just Io." She shot the woman a slight grin. "My mother called me Iolaire when she was cross with me." And she had been often. Iolaire hadn't been an easy child. She'd been stubborn and entitled and just awful.

When Deathbelle seated herself, Iolaire followed suit, haunches folding. Her thick, foxlike tail curled around one shapely hip. "Mmm, I'm having a well enough night. Belly full of rabbit. A few bits of greenery in the pack. Can't ask for much more." Deciding to get even more comfortable, the small woman slid down to lay upon her stomach. Forelegs extended and she gave a little stretch, a yawn pulling from her. Giving her head a shake, she spoke. "Mmm, excuse me. I haven't slept in quite a while."

She attempted to make a bit of small talk, though she wasn't really a fan of it. "I haven't been in the vicinity of the volcano. I wonder how long it'll be before we can all go home." It would be her home too now. It was still an odd feeling and would take time getting used to. And who knew how long it would last? Something always seemed to happen that pushed her to move along.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-03-2019, 11:48 PM
”Of course,” she agreed to call her just Io. Belle was no stranger to informal titles and took it on easily. The woman answered her question easily as she took her own place close by, offering a bit of companionship in the cold of the night. Deathbelle felt herself regretting leaving her fur shaw in the den. The wind blew over the rocks and caused the empress to shiver uncomfortably. Io seemed to take to the sacred place easily and spread herself on the ground tiredly.

”You’ve no need to stay awake on my behalf.” She told her with concern, sleep was just as important as food or water. Especially in the desert. Deathbelle was becoming well acquainted to loneliness, and wouldn't want Seer’s underling exerting herself excessively for her. ”I do miss fresh air, and I’m ready for a fresh start.” Belle added as her gaze wandered the expanse of smoke and cloud above them.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-04-2019, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 09:35 AM by Iolaire.)

As Deathbelle settled herself a chill wind blew. Iolaire noted the shudder that ran through the larger woman and almost rose to share her warmth, but decided against it. They didn't know one another well enough for that yet. However, if the woman continued to shiver... she wouldn't have much choice, would she? Not aiding her would be rude and Iolaire didn't want to be rude, right? Right.

Kind words were met with a soft chuckle and Iolaire gave a gentle shake of her skull. "Sleep and I are old enemies. I'll rest eventually, but I have to be good and ready for it." Insomnia had always followed her like a plague. She didn't like dulling her senses with sleeping droughts. Even though they were her specialty, she rarely used them for herself.

Eyes shifted up to stare at the muddied sky and she nodded in agreement. "I'm in sore need of some fresh air myself. Hopefully the volcano will stop squalling soon and the land can reset." Ash made the soil rich after a time. Iolaire was rather excited about that.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Deathbelle wasn’t a fan of the cold, really she was a desert creature at heart. Even after the famine she had made their new home close to the sandy expanses. The wind wasn’t kind, and she was reminded how much she yearned for a real spring. She shivered lightly, but made no move to ask for assistance. It was her own foolishness to not come prepared, but she clung to the excuse that she wasn’t in the right mindset.

Io chuckled softly as Belle’s insistence but she made clear that she would be awake anyway. Mismatched ears fell to her skull in sympathy, but she didn’t push the other woman. She had her own sleep issues since witnessing her husband’s death. ”I’m sorry to hear that, but… thankful for the company.” It was easier to wallow in her loss without Zee and Sirius beside her. They were her crutches, and as she allowed them to walk on their own she struggled to find her own feet.

”I’m afraid for our resources.” She murmured one of the fears she found easier to speak about. If they talked about it awareness would spread. They could find some kind of solution. ”With so many hungry pups to feed…” She would die before she saw another Klein puppy die of starvation.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-04-2019, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 04:24 PM by Iolaire.)

While Deathbelle may have liked warmer climes, Iolaire was the opposite. The home where she spent the first six months of her life was cold and snowy. She'd always enjoyed the cold and felt as though her body ran hot. Heat, on the other hand, was not her friend. It made her grumpy and reclusive. Another shudder ran through the two-toned woman and Iolaire did pull herself to her paws. Without asking and entirely unceremoniously, she lowered herself to the patch of earth beside Deathbelle. She could already feel her own heat bouncing off of the chilled woman. She didn't press herself into her, but wouldn't have been opposed to it. The longest strands of fur simply brushed together. "There." She said simply.

As the pair lay together, Deathbelle confessed that she was worried about  resources. It was the first that Iolaire had heard about a shortage and her brows furrowed. They furrowed harder when the woman mentioned pups. "What do we need?" She asked instantly. "I can trade my stores for food. Offer my services in exchange as well." There was no way she'd allow children to starve. Even if she had to hunt mice and rabbits every day.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Deathbelle didn’t hide her surprise as the slender woman shifted her body and boldly came to rest beside the chilled Empress. For a moment Belle stilled, touched the woman even noticed the shivers running over her skin. She found her heart warmed as well and the hint of a smile tugged at her dark lips. With equal lack of hesitation Belle closed the rest of the distance between them and settled in snuggly against the small she wolf. Her smile broke shyly as her body quickly started to warm.

”Everything. We have a bit of stores from what he prepared for winter. We used a heavy amount, as we planned, but we didn’t expect this desolate spring. The plants should be returning, they should be nourishing the animals that should be giving birth.” She said, offering her worries easily and sinking against Iolaire’s plush fur. Lilac eyes studied her cat clawed paws, worried about events to come and how unpredictable their lives had become. ”I can’t help but feel as though the world will end.” Slowly everything she held dear would be taken, even the earth below her feet.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-05-2019, 07:37 AM
Iolaire had expected Deathbelle to stiffen when she lay near. She didn't expect her to get over that apprehension so quickly. The larger wolf pressed her body into the smaller and a slight smirk tugged at Io's maw. Since Deathbelle was so comfortable, she resettled herself as well, pressing her own body against the larger fae. They would lean against one another and would both be toasty warm in no time.

The woman launched into speaking of her troubles; her concerns. Iolaire listened with rapt attention. She hadn't realized how dire the situation was. With so many large wolves, food stores should have been brimming. However, with the volcano... it had thrown plans off kilter. The more she spoke, the more Iolaire's silver brows furrowed. It was unacceptable.

Extending her neck, Iolaire nuzzled into Deathbelle's cheek, offering what comfort she could. "No one will starve, least of all pups. I'll do what I can. I'll trade my supplies. I'll trade my services. Whatever needs to be done, I'll do." The fae chuckled softly, trying to lighten the mood. "If I have to hunt rabbits and mice from dusk til dawn, then that's what I'll do." She pressed herself more firmly against the woman, nosing into the fur of neck and cheek. "The world will not end. We won't let it, will we?" A slight challenge in her words. A reminder to be strong. They were the Ashen Empire, were they not? There was nothing that they couldn't do.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Iolaire didn’t move away as Deathbelle settled in beside her, instead she settled in just as close and the pair of them leaned against the other. Belle thankful for the warmth as well as the company. She was hyper aware of the loneliness that held her, having Io so close seemed to chase some of that away. She spoke of her worries, and the thought she’d given to the ends of the earth.

Deathbelle froze quietly at Io’s affectionate touch, the gentle nuzzle sent an electrified shiver through the Empress’s light frame. She tried to hide it by leaning into the sweet gesture as the pixie spoke and encouraged her with a hopeful chuckle. Deathbelle felt her worries begin to be pushed away, Iolaire assured her the pack would be fed. Trades would be made and the rocks would be scoured of rodents. Belle uttered a soft but relieved sigh at the words as Io pressed her nose into the Empress’s fur.

The Empress leaned into the affection, surprised at the elevation in her heartbeat as she allowed the near stranger’s affections. Of course, she was no mere stranger. Sirius saw the potential within her, felt her kindred spirit. Belle could see it too, the similarities between the tiny healer and the massive guardian. Maybe that was why it was so easy to allow her so close.

Deathbelle shifted slightly so she might return Iolaire’s affections, she hesitantly nuzzled into the thick fur of Io’s cheek. She took in a deep breath, takinging Iolaire’s scent as well as clearing her mind. ”We wont.” She said, assured in the woman’s words. She tried to relax, tried to focus on the warmth of the body beside her instead of the one that never would be again.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-06-2019, 12:01 PM
Again, she hadn't been expecting Deathbelle to return her affections. Did she even know what she was doing, really? Not many women lay with other women. Iolaire, however, was a woman laying champ. She preferred females over males, though she wouldn't turn down a handsome brute if he was cheeky enough. Deathbelle was rather striking and the small fae had always been attracted to pretty things. If the Empress wasn't careful, things could get rather steamy. Io need only follow the trail of signs.

Sparks of warmth flared through the tricolored dame as the larger of them nosed into the fur of cheek and neck. It had been quite a while since she'd enjoyed some affectionate touches. Affectionate may not have been the correct term. They'd just met one another after all. It seemed as though Deathbelle might need this though. Might need a distraction from her worries and woes. If she did, Iolaire would supply that distraction.

Now to see if she really wanted that distraction or if she would balk and retreat. Extracting herself gently from the woman's embrace, Iolaire got to her paws. "If you want me to stop, you need only say the word." Her voice was soft, breathy. stepping forward, the diminutive woman began grooming the worried dame. Slowly and methodically, Iolaire pulled teeth and tongue through fur, ridding it of any knots and snarls and righting each dark or light lock. She began with the fur at the back of Deathbelle's skull and began working her way down the woman's neck. Sometimes teeth and tongue would press lightly into flesh, kneading the muscles beneath. Iolaire always found a groom and massage comforting. Hopefully the Empress would as well.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Deathbelle wasn’t shy with her affection to those she trusted, as was evidenced by her easy relationship with Zee. The two women were usually touching when in each other’s company, Belle enjoyed grooming the handmaiden while she rubbed the Empress’s paws. The close company was almost natural for the Klein, and trusting Iolaire was easy. The only wolf she’d been with more intimately was Archon, no wolf alive shared in her body.

She felt herself a little offended as Io’s warm body slipped away from her side. Lilac gaze was shifted to the she wolf’s gentle features as Iolaire gave a light warning and stepped back towards the Empress. Deathbelle’s heart raced in her chest as she pressed her forehead against Io’s soft fur as the small she wolf groomed the vulnerable position. In more ways than one the Vipress asked Belle to trust her, silently she sought out Belle’s vulnerabilities. Instead of laying them bear she was careful to keep them guarded.

Whenever tooth or tongue grazed her skin the Empress felt a jolt of electricity race forth. The feeling was welcome, it was exciting and seemed to jump start the Klein’s broken heart. She sighed softly and leaned into Io’s touch, her skin shivering for much different reasons now. Deathbelle closed her eyes, sighing softly as she tried to forget her troubles. Her paw slipped and she suddenly startled, remembering where she was.

”Not here,” she breathed against Iolaire’s ear. She felt herself eager to continue, but… ”Not where I said my vows.” Belle couldn’t allow the memory to be shifted, especially with someone else. She took a deep breath and pushed herself to her paws before shifting her lilac gaze back to the gold eyes of the vipress. ”Your company is welcome though.” She said softly, her belly fluttering as she reached down hesitantly to brush her nose against Iolaire’s muzzle. ”There is a cave system nearby, we won't be bothered..” Her words a shy suggestion. Dare she say that she felt nervous? Bell had never been with a woman, had never found them attractive. Iolaire was different, and the Empress felt a great need for the small she wolf to be wrapped up in her arms.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-07-2019, 12:11 PM
The sweet, two-toned woman reacted to her touches and Iolaire grinned inwardly. She loved the reactions. Lived for them. They were her favorite part of sex. It was rewarding to see that she was doing her duties well and bringing her partner pleasure. Teeth and tongue continued to move over the larger wolf's body as she moved from neck to shoulder.

She had told Deathbelle to let her know if she wished to stop and, much to Iolaire's initial surprise, she did stop her. The woman gave a reason a moment later and Io understood completely. Pulling her form away from Deathbelle's, she gave a shake of her head. "Wouldn't dream of it." The prone woman confessed that her company was welcome and Io grinned devilishly, flicking her tongue lightly over her companions maw. "Lead the way." She swept one foreleg outward, creating an invisible path that the other woman might walk upon. They could go elsewhere if this place held an important memory for her. Besides... Iolaire wanted Deathbelle to remember her during their time. Not her deceased husband.

Iolaire followed the woman closely, their shoulders brushing as they walked. Anticipation thrummed through her. She'd found Deathbelle attractive from the moment that she saw her. Getting to know her had made the woman beautiful on an entirely new level. She wanted to do what she could to erase the pain from her life, if only for a little while. Hopefully this would be her first step in the healing process. To learn that there could be a little happiness in a world full of pain.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 01:49 PM
True to her word, Iolaire ceased her gentle touch at Belle’s behest. There was no disappointment, only understanding to be shown. Deathbelle felt her heart flutter, her mismatched ears fell to her head and a true smile played at her lips as Iolaire gave her an encouraging kiss. Anticipation filled her as she indulged in the complete spontaneity of their encounter.

Deathbelle returned the sweet press of her tongue before showing Iolaire the way. Her heart fluttered excitedly and her skin grew warm. ”Thank you, Io.” The words fell from her lips in a whisper. The Empress felt her cheeks flush as she offered one more appreciative and fond smile as dainty paws carried her back down the path. Iolaire followed close beside her. Her fur prickled whenever they touched, only the dangerous feeling of secrecy kept her from settling on a random alcove or inlet.

Iolaire was unique, and made Deathbelle feel alive. Like she had been in a daze underneath the spell of the Volcano’s ash and fire. The Smoke parted, and Iolaire showed her a clear path. All she need do was take it. Deathbelle led the pair of them through a few narrow tunnels, but the walk was worth it and the build in anticipation only sweetened the moment their path opened up into the small cathedral like room.

Like a well placed miracle moonlight poured into the room from a large gouge in the ceiling, the red rocks were bathed in the blue light. A small waterfall fell from this location, having worn a tiny stream into the soft rock. The sound of the water further soothed the Empress’s anxieties and began to truly relax. She took a deep breath as her thin frame came to a halt at a natural divet in the middle of the room, as she returned her lilac gaze to Iolaire’s delicate features.

”I think the water might disguise how fast my heart is beating.” she admitted her nervousness subtly, she wanted to immerse herself in the beautiful woman but had never moved so quickly before. ”You’ll be gentle?” The question was not asked of the physical aspect of the moments to come, but she wanted to know her heart was safe to put in the tiny healer’s paws.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-09-2019, 08:38 AM
This whole situation was incredibly intriguing. A little bit of guilt sat on the back burner, but she could ignore it. The guilt was due to Sirius' feelings about the woman beside her. He had Zee, however. And she had promised to try and help Deathbelle. She was preeeetty sure that this was going to help her. At least for a little while the woman would forget and live in the moment.

Iolaire followed the other lady into the system of caves. She stuck close, keeping pace as they moved through the tunnels and into what Io could only call the perfect cavern. It stopped her in her tracks. She took a moment to appreciate the scenery. Moonlight shone down upon them both through a natural window. Water babbled into a little pool which thinned out into a stream. The ground looked soft and smooth. It was exactly what the pair needed. It was the perfect place to practice her other craft.

Deathbelle spoke and Iolaire's chest rumbled in a low chuckle. She grinned. "No need to be nervous. I'll be close enough to hear your heart soon anyway." Gently, she prompted the monochromatic woman into the center of the cavern, their bodies already close. More soft tones met black ears and they both flicked forward to catch the tones. Gentle? Iolaire caught the underlying implication. Green and gold eyes went serious for a moment as they stared into lavender pools. "I will. Tonight I'll be whatever you need me to be."

Iolaire helped to lower the larger fae to the red earth below. She resumed her former task, teeth and tongue grooming the woman to return her to a sense of serene calmness. Once she reached the lower portions of the woman's body... she didn't stop. She worked her magic with a deft skill unmatched by any. Iolaire took great pride in her skill of lovemaking and she pulled out every stop for the Empress beneath her.

-Fade to black and things-

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-10-2019, 07:03 PM
The smaller she wolf hadn’t seem to have expected such a perfect destination. This was no normal damp cave, it offered up moonlight and relaxing water feature all while being completely private. The world outside didn't have to exist, and Deathbelle felt herself easily focusing on Io and her movements. Mismatched ears fell to her head gently as the Empress followed Iolaire’s lead. She was led to the middle of the room after being assured there was no need to be nervous.

Her ivory tail swayed at her hips an amethyst eyes met the topaz and jade of Io’s bright gaze. Deathbelle felt herself melt as their eyes met and Io gave herself to her for their night. Dark lips pulled back into a warm smile and Belle’s alabaster splashed form reclined against the red of the rocks below. ”Be mine.” Her soft voice decided. There was no more hesitation within the Empress, as Iolaire offered her sweet touch Deathbelle submitted easily.

Relaxed moans and breathy gasps were not stifled. The Klein goddess forgot about the troubles of the reality outside, the only point of focus was the dark woman above her. Iolaire became her world and Deathbelle indulged herself completely. For the first time since the eruption, everything was right.

~fade~

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Sleep eventually claimed them both. Iolaire curled as much of her form around Deathbelle as she could manage. Their evening together had been everything that Io had hoped for. The sights and sounds of the two toned woman while in the throes of pleasure were unmatched. The glaze that took over those lavender eyes afterwards was perfect. Their time together had been perfect. Perfect events led to much needed sleep.

Several hours later, the light coming through the natural window shifted from moonlight to sunlight. The small fae cracked one eye and offered a soft grumble before stretching. Rising to a seated position, she gave Deathbelle a soft nudge. "Time to wake up, lovely. Unfortunately, the world needs us." Leaning down, she swept her tongue and cheek across the resting fae's own cheek. How would Deathbelle feel this morning? Would she regret their time together? Would she feel sheepish? Would she feel some sort of guilty anger? It wouldn't change the way that Iolaire felt about the whole ordeal, but she was curious how the woman beneath her would react.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 09:15 AM
In the end Deathbelle held Iolaire close enough they shared the beating of each other's hearts. The Empress was fulfilled beyond what she had anticipated. Iolaire was perfect, Deathbelle felt nothing but fondness for her as the excitement diminished and exhaustion took them. Belle hadn’t fought the sleep, instead found peace in the arms of her lover. For a few blissful hours the two she wolves were wrapped in healing sleep.

Her slumber was not so deep that Iolaire’s movements did not disturb her, as the smaller she wolf disentangled herself the Empress slowly returned to consciousness. There were no nightmares, Archon had not haunted her. Deathbelle was taken by Io completely. She blinked back her sleep as she was greeted with soft words and gentle affections. Reality was awaiting them and the paradisiacal night was destined to be brought to a close.

Deathbelle sighed softly, unwilling to restrain the content smile that played on her dark lips. Her lavender eyes searched out the bright gaze of Iolaire as she regretted the coming of the sun. She shifted slightly so she might return the easy affection, a nuzzle to her cheek as well as a shy kiss for her sleek muzzle. Her heart still fluttered with excitement from the previous night. ”You are a dream.” She muttered softly against Iolaire’s ear. ”Must we return to the nightmare?” She asked with just a hint of seriousness in her suggestion.

The pack was in dire need, and they couldn’t waste their time on physical pleasures. Not right now. Though she was loathe to leave their haven and Io’s warm embrace.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-11-2019, 09:28 AM
Deathbelle woke with a smile. A smile that Iolaire returned eagerly. It seemed as though the Empress wouldn't regret their night together. She still seemed a bit shy, but that was to be expected. Iolaire didn't know if the women beside her had ever been with a woman. It was clear that she wasn't a virgin for she did have children. How often had her mate bedded her though? Not enough, was the answer. Deathbelle was made to be bedded. Iolaire could attest to that.

Soft words brought a low chuckle from the smaller fae and she shook her head. "Unfortunately... we must attend to our duties." She continued to smile down upon Deathbelle. "I have a lot of rabbits to catch today if we're going to keep everyone fed." As the woman leaned in to give Io a return kiss, the vipress practically purred with pleasure. She whispered into the woman's ear, "I'll have a surprise for you soon as well. You won't have to worry as much." Drawing back, she flicked her tongue over the tip of the fae's white ear.

Standing, Iolaire stretched, claws scraping over the red earth as her spine bowed. Jaws parted in a long yawn. She finished the stretch by extending first one hind leg then the other. Standing tall again, she gave a shake of her tri-colored pelt to rid it of any clinging dirt or sand. Her gaze was all for Deathbelle. She truly hoped that the pair could experience other nights of passion. If this was a one-off, however, Iolaire would remember their time together fondly. "Not that it really needs to be said, but I won't speak of this to anyone. It's no one business but our own."