size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-04-2019, 12:32 PM

speech

Torin had decided it was time, he had to brave the worse elements to see if he could find his nephew and Pegasus, eager to make sure they were also alright. It was likely they'd have also evacuated but with no real way of knowing where exactly they'd have gone, he'd decided to at least start at the lands they'd last occupied. So Torin walked, shoulder's hunched against the cold and the wind. His breathing labored as he mostly inhaled choking ash. He should have seen if there was anything he could have worn to help filter the air... Too late now though.

He stopped as the bone trees materialized out of the dark ash. He narrowed his gaze, he'd never liked this land but he had to admit he'd rather be here than even further into the cold lands. He leaned down to try and catch a hint of the pack scent, looking for any sign of members migrating, a considerable challenge with the air thick with the scent of smoke.

Original Coding by Shelby
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Sirius didn’t often step into the Alabaster shrine, the monument had been given as a gift to the Empress. He had plenty enough work to keep him busy at other corners of the Empire. The somewhat scared land reminded him more or Archon then Deathbelle, and he didn’t need any further reminders of his Empress’s dead husband.

He wasn’t sure what morbid curiosity brought him a little closer today, but when it did he would find the ash coloured and coated man that sniffed cautiously at his borders. Sirius came a little closer, his colossal form not towering over this man as it did most wolves. “Can I help you?” the Titan warlord said with a dry sense of amusement.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-17-2019, 04:05 PM

speech

Torin was surprised to see a dark form approaching through the ash and mist, the man that stood before him wasn't one he recognized, he was near the size of Pegasus but he was obviously unrelated to the young boy. The dark man asked if he could help, and Torin fought the urge to sigh, all that would likely do would be to fill his lungs with even more ash than they were already coated with.

"I was simply looking for Olympia, I had business with their alpha but I'm afraid I'm not sure where they went." He'd not reveal more than that, perhaps the man would simply announce they'd evacuated, perhaps he was simply a member Torin had never met. The ashen colored man held himself with some authority, he hadn't announced his position as an alpha but neither did he want to seem particularly lost or weak.

Original Coding by Shelby
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3