size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2019, 07:40 PM

I

t had been a short while since being set free by Sirius and his companions. She had been taking some time to recover and ease her mind. Both mental and physical trauma was healing. As days went by her muscle mass was coming back and she felt better. If one were to look closely they would see small lacerations on her form especially upon her spine and the top of her head. As well as a hefier gash against her scruff from where Sirius had gripped her with his fangs. But, they were healing and thats all that mattered.

This was the first time Banshee had ventured so far since the incident and it felt odd. She felt like a mouse but also so free. To feel the air against her fur and to see the sky. But, she was also so very aware of how short life can be. She faced death for the first time and it was terrifying. Once she had been an arrogant adolescant with little to live for. But, when she was trembling in fear in the jaws of the grim reaper she had seen that life meant much more to her then what she once thought. No longer would she mourn for  herself or her good for nothing parents. It was time the babe felt truly free.

Banshee found herself in the beautiful starlit pasture away from the ash. The volcano hadn't seemed to come this far south. Her beaming blu eyes grazed against the stars above before lingering along the brush below. The sore femme lowered herself into a prone position amongst the flowers and various plants before letting forth a gentle call. The summons were for her friend Iroh in hopes to see him again. If she were lucky he'd be close enough to hear.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-05-2019, 08:32 PM
So much had happened in the last season. Risen had been broken up, Malleus was gone, Pyrrhic didn’t seem to know if he even wanted to lead. Iroh felt lost, it didn’t help that his mother.. Iroh’s mother had passed into the Void to be with god and he wasn’t sure how to feel about it. He wasn’t as close to her as his brother, after she started getting sick the tall boy had spent more time with his cousin and companion. Now that she was gone Iroh felt.. guilt in his heart that he hadn’t been there more for her.

He’d gone off to be alone after his defeat by Pyrrhic and learning Kasdeya had died. He wasn’t sure what to do anymore. Didn’t know if his dream of becoming the general would come true one day. He didn’t even know if the sun would rise from day to day. Everything was difficult and confusing and he felt like he didn’t have anyone to turn to. Sarabi wasn’t much help, she only had the same advice for him over and over. Pyrrhic was moping and had his own parent’s death to mourne.

When Iroh heard Banshee’s call it was like a breath of fresh air. The massive wolf made his way to her side, hesitating none to seek her out. Ban was often on his mind, especially since so much time had passed since their last meeting. ”Banshee.” He offered in greeting, the relief in his voice obvious. He closed the distance between them, aiming to rise up onto his hind legs and wrap his arms around her in a giant bear hug. ”Look at your teeth!” He chuckled, glancing them as he aimed to wrap her in his embrace.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2019, 09:37 PM

B

anshee didn't have to wait long for Iroh's approach. Beaming blue eyes fell upon his own beautiful gaze. The babe felt a tiny flutter when she saw one. It was a tiny feeling right in her gut that she pondered only for a moment. 'Is it anxiety? No.. maybe I am just happy..' As she laid there her tail pat against the ground in a joyous rhythm. It was easy to say that out of all the Wolves she had met so far Iroh was the only one to make her feel such joy. She wasn't leaping around like a fairy but she wasn't pressed with guilt or feel impending dread when in his presence. It almost made her sorrowful to think that she hasn't seen him much. 'Had he gone through as much as I had?'

Soon the behemoths paws were wrapped around her and she was pressed to the earth. Banshee let forth a flurry of giggles as she stared at him. Her lips curled up to truly expose the might of her fully grown fangs. It had been the first time he'd seen them. Ban had grown so accustomed to them she forgets they are there until she snags on something or spots someone staring at her like shes' a two headed Hare. "I got them from the festival! Aren't they cool?!" Banshee grinned some more, "How are you Iroh?!"

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Iroh smiled as Banshee allowed him to wrap her in his arms, his heart soared as her flurry of giggles surrounded him. He buried his head in her fur, and took in her scent as he recommited her to memory. He wouldn’t hold her too close, fearful of crossing boundaries. She smiled eagerly enough, showing off her impressive fangs as Iroh settled in beside her. Reluctantly he released her, but as he made himself comfortable beside her he made sure his shoulder was touching her own.
”I didn’t manage to win anything.” He chuckled with a shrug, obviously happy for her gain. ”Better, now that you’re here.” He half joked, offering another affectionate nuzzle against her neck. ”So much has happened. I don’t know where to start.” He said with a heavy sigh, the weight of the past season heavy on his shoulders. ”None of it is any good.” He admitted afterwards, blue and lavender gaze falling to his paws as his gaze grew distant. ”I hope you’ve done better than I have.” He returned the question to her, wondering how she had fared. Judging by her appearance he almost bet she’d fared worse.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-05-2019, 10:10 PM

S

oon they settled down within the meadow resting with their fur dancing together and the breeze washing over them. She calmed her breathing a bit as their initial excitement lulled a small amount. Their closeness did not make her feel uncomfortable other then the jostling of butterflies in her belly. But, Iroh was a friend of hers and his affection was welcomed. Banshee hadn't experienced much affection in her life and getting it from someone she enjoyed to spend time with was a nice breath of fresh air.

Iroh mentioned that he hadn't won anything at the festival and the babe shrugged softly. "My father gave me a golden Fish he managed to catch which probably helped." The thought of her father brought forth a sharp pang in the bottom of her throat and a sting to her eyes. But, Banshee masked the emotion with a wrinkle of her nose and she quickly focused on his next words.

As Iroh went on her grin slipped into a tiny frown. It made her feel a bit sad that he wasn't doing too well. The yearling always looked so chipper she couldn't imagine him going through a lot. But, she was finding out it was easier to hide your emotions with smiles and giggles rather then facing them. Thus, Banshee moved her nose to his scruff as she spoke with gentle care. "This is the only light I have seen in a long while." One thing after another, life had served her obsticals to face and somehow she managed to scrape by. "Tell me what has happened, Iroh. If you wish to speak I am here to listen." She stared at him with big blue eyes as she sat straight.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-06-2019, 08:06 AM
Iroh wasn’t like this with anyone else, Banshee brought out the joy in him, and even faced with the many tragedies that befell him he could easily smile. He hadn’t realized until they were settled on the cool of the grass how close they were, but as he held onto her smaller he realized how much he enjoyed it. She was easy to be around, and provided a fresh disposition to the gloom that followed Risen.

His words seemed to strip her of her smile though, it started with words about her father. Hesitantly he shifted to nuzzle against her cheek. It seemed not even Banshee had been immune to disaster of the winter. He allowed her to move and bury her white marked muzzle deep into the thick fur of his scruff. He breathed in her scent and for a moment imagined the world was only the two of them.

He wondered if by ‘light’ she meant his presence, or the light of the day. Had she been trapped beneath the cloud of ash and smoke? He worried for a moment, and found himself holding tighter as she shifted to catch his eyes again and ask for his troubles. Irooh offered her a hesitant smile, the corners of his lips pulling back only for her.

”My uncle,” he still wasn’t sure of Malleus’s lineage. He could have been another cousin, but uncle was close enough. ”The alpha of the Empire, died with the eruption.” Iroh started at the beginning of the end. ”His son, my best friend, and cousin, took over. He.. He’s lost his confidence though and doesn’t think he can lead. I believe in him though.” He looked over Ban’s shoulder as he confessed. ”Also.” He took a deep breath, trying to disguise his sorrow. ”My mother.” He hadn’t cried for her yet, he hadn’t allowed the emotion to have any room. He had to be strong for Pyrrhic, for Zagan. ”She’s dead.” Now tears began to well in his blue and lavender stare as he admitting outloud his loss.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-06-2019, 04:24 PM

B

aby blue eyes peered thoughtfully at her friend. Her ears flattened slightly at the sounds of his mourning. The sorrow filled vocals that weaved through the evening air. First the young male spoke of the death of his uncle who died during the eruption. Her thoughts moved to Archon who she had heard also died in that time. Another Abraxas as well.. She couldn't piece those two happenings together but it seemed that the natural disaster really touched a lot of souls. More so then just her own terrifying experience with it.

Iroh continued on to speak of the new Alpha of the Risen Empire who happened to be his cousin. Banshee didn't know how old Phyrric was but she couldn't fathom taking on an Empire without any sort of notice. Banshee could barely handle day to day life let alone leading a pack. The babe took in his form but her gaze seemed to fill with melancholy as his next words fell from his inky lips. Tears fell from his beautiful swirling gaze which only made her heart swell with pain even more. Banshee felt her eyes sting as tears formed but she sucked in a long breath before exhaling it gently to calm her own nerves.

Banshee lulled over his statement for a long few moments. Iroh's mother died. What do you say to that? The babe then moved her thoughts selfishly over to her own mother.. and father. Were they dead? Banshee imagined her father laying beneath a fallen tree and her mother's ravaged dead body being picked a part by buzzards. Do I even care? The babe seemed to feel more emotion for Iroh's loss then her own. Thus, after a few moments she moved to nuzzle into the thick of his neck and let forth a gentle weep. The yearling seemed to shake ever so slightly as the rush of emotion but said no words for a long while. It hurt to think of what to say to the boy and it seems her reaction spoke louder then anything. Maybe it was better to just feel whatever they needed to together.

As her tears settled slightly she spoke gently into his thick black fur, "They take those that are meant to mean the most to us.." A pause. "You do not deserve such sorrow, Iroh."

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-06-2019, 06:48 PM
Banshee remained silent, but in her motions and the deep sorrow she showed for him Iroh knew that she was feeling with him. The experience was almost surreal as she wept softly, the Abraxas youth couldn’t refrain any longer and the tears fell gently down his dark mottled cheeks. He tried to breathe, but the emotions took him swiftly and without regard for his will. He held more tightly to the fanged she wolf, buried his head into her soft neck, and cried into her fur.

She spoke to him softly, her words a comfort as she told him knowingly that those closest would be the ones taken. He felt a deep rumble in his chest and he pulled her more tightly to him. Feeling a possessiveness that hadn’t before entered him. If any of them tried to remove Banshee from him.. he felt enormous rage at the mere thought. He continued to breathe in and out, hiding the emotions on his features in her fur.

”The Lord Abraxas suffered when he fell from heaven.” He spoke softly, repeating the words as he’d been told them. ”So shall we in the mortal plain.” His words were a deep whisper as he tried to soothe Banshee’s worry for him. ”It’s not so terrible with you.” He admitted innocently, his bright teary gaze lifted in search of her beautiful blue stare.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-06-2019, 09:40 PM

N

ormally the silence would be deafening but their joint sorrow took place of all other worries or concerns. Banshee laid there with the male's head nestled within the thick of her scruff with his salty tears wetting her fur. The warmth of his form so close to her own and the raw emotion pouring from him made her feel something she hadn't felt before. It was a certain adoration that she had only felt with a sibling or maybe her aunt Deathbelle but much stronger. She felt as though Iroh was the only Wolf that really mattered.. 'Maybe he is the only one who matters..'

Banshee took in the gospel like tones she had heard so frequently from Archon. She couldn't remember if she ever personally spoke to the male or even thought much of him. Ban was aware he and her father had history but all she would remember him by is the male who impregnated her aunt. The Klein femme never really appreciated the religious aspect of the Abraxas. Honestly, she thought it was a whole lot of shite. But, in those moments Banshee took in Iroh's words for what they were and shove her faithless ideals to the side.

Iroh's final words were what truly stuck with her. The blue eyed babe stared into his own dual toned optics as he raised his head. What he had said resonated within her. Everything seemed to change when she was with him and it was not something she disliked.

Sweetly the femme leaned in to move her tongue along his cheek to lap at one last tear. As if to wish them away. As she leaned back she spoke with gentle tones pouring with raw emotion, "Will you stay with me tonight?" It was an invitation to just simply not be alone on such a dreary evening. 'I do not know how to handle being alone anymore.' Banshee took in a breath, "I am alone now.." A pause. "My parents are gone and my sister is a stranger." The babe really only had her extended family and even that was rocky with how Hannibal had left things. She felt so lost even while being surrounded by so many aunts, uncles, cousins, and more. 'But why are you complaining.. His mom is dead.. Your mom abandoned you.'

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Iroh had trouble showing his emotions so easily, but being with Banshee it all flowed out easily. She didn’t judge him, and held onto him tightly as he wept into her fur. She cried with him, and in those precious moments he knew he would have her to trust for life. His words were meant to be a comfort, not a sermon. He didn’t know how much Banshee might know about the Abraxas religion but the boy wasn’t so devoted that it would hurt his feelings if he knew. Their god was some far off being, who took and took and rarely gave. Iroh did feel comfort in his suffering though, knowing that the divine suffered similarly.

Their eyes met again, and Ban leaned forward to kiss away his tear. No one had ever been so close to him. Sarabi sometimes, but her touch was different. Even his mother had never been so soft with him. Iroh wanted to drown in her, the feelings she brought out of him, the comfort and warmth she offered were both qualities he was coming to realize he wanted more of. He didn’t want to think about when they’d have to depart.

Her question surprised him, as though her thoughts were on the same track as his she asked if he’d remain by her side that night. She seemed uncertain of his answer as she took in a breath and explained herself further. She suffered too, her parents were no longer in the picture and she barely knew her sister. Iroh could commiserate easily. Zagan had been so caught up in keeping care of their mother that he was practically a stranger now.

”A hundred raging bulls wouldn’t be able to pull me away.” He spoke quietly, aiming to nuzzle her cheek supportively as he tried to capture her brilliant blue gaze. ”I’ll be your family.” He offered hesitantly, unsure how she might react. ”I don’t know my father, my mother is gone, I don’t know what my brother is going to do.” Other than Pyrrhic she was the one he cared the most about. He was still young yet, and didn’t realize what was happening but the boy knew how fond of her he was and wouldn’t want to let her go.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-07-2019, 11:03 AM

B

anshee was a tad too young to have any sort of advanced romance on her mind. Of course she knew her heart fluttered for the handsome boy before her. But, her mind never ventured forth beyond simple girlish daydreams. Thoughts of a happily ever after would tempt her gently but the sorrow overcame them in an instant. How could she focus on what may be a positive when negativity clung to them so tightly? Maybe one day she could look past the dreams and make them happen. But, that night they would embrace and recover.

A smidge of worry struck the girl as she knew there was a chance Iroh would reject her request. 'Would he really want to spend the night with me?' She thought maybe he would want to go home to be with his kin. But, his confident answer seemed to lull her worries in an instant. With the nuzzle to her damp cheek she seemed to smile for the first time in a long while. Forgetting all the nightmares and enjoying the moment. It was a gentle and soft smile, but it was there. His next statement only improved her state. 'He will be my family.' Banshee moved to press her forehead against his lower cheek as if welcoming the idea. "I.. I have needed you." It was the truth. Banshee had been clawing and scratching for someone to care. The young girl had a rocky relationship with everyone in her life and she often acted out because of it. Her emotions so easily flared with rage or dampened with sorrow. But, his endearment allowed her to feel like she mattered for more then her herbal aspirations or the name she was born with.

Banshee moved to look at him as he spoke. Iroh explained that he didn't know who his father was and his mother was obviously gone, and the uncertainty about his brother. They both seemed to be riddled loss and a thick blanket of unknown. She thought over the fact that the boy didn't know his father. It was hard for her to process since she had known bother of parents but they both chose to abandon her. 'Was it easier to just never know a parent rather then feel the pain of knowing they don't want to know you?' Banshee couldn't determine what would feel worse. "Did your mother ever speak about your father? Maybe we could find him.." Was it silly for her to even propose such an idea? Maybe he didn't want to know his father or the male was dead. 'Am I treading on even rockier ground?'.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-07-2019, 02:12 PM
He never gave much consideration about the fallen god, the most he’d spoken about him were the words given to Banshee just a moment go. However, as he held her close in the back of his mind he was reminded of the need to find a mortal to bring more of Abraxas into the world with. Iroh was too young to consider his future children too seriously, but the two yearlings had both been forced to grow up too fast.

Iroh cherished the smile he put on her lps, and offered her a shy kiss on her cheek as she admitted her need of him. ”I’m here.” He reminded her, offering his own smile through his sorrowful tears. A bit of hope shined through though, and she offered him a quizzical glance before asking after his father. Iroh just shook his head. ”It’s foolish, but.. when I was younger I was convinced Abraxas was my father.” He tried to chuckle off his childish understanding of the world. ”Maybe,” he mused as he failed to resist the urge to bury his face back into her warm fur as he drew her tightly to his chest. ”I wouldn’t know where to begin.” He had met a strange woman at the firefly festival, and that lioness had been keenly interested in his lineage.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-07-2019, 02:58 PM

B

anshee wouldn't know where to start when looking for ones parents either. She hadn't met many Wolves outside of Erovrare or Ashen. There was a small amount of familiarity within Iroh but that was coming from his Abraxas blood. She was often surrounded by Abraxas youth. Belle and Archon produced children as well as Archon and the other lady. Even her own father had impregnated an Abraxas girl but she was missing. 'Maybe thats where Hannibal went. Ban shook the thought from her head to not dwell upon such any longer.

The yearling welcomed Iroh's warm nuzzles with a gentle hum. Her tears had dried but she still felt for him so. Ban's heart was swollen with adoration for the young male before her and at that point she just wished for his happiness and recovery. Banshee wanted to be his light in such a dark time and would not want to be a part from him for too long after their night together. Even the prospect of waking up in the morning and needing to part ways made her feel a twinge of pain but she soon swept those thoughts under the rug.

A pink tongue moved from between her fangs to lick the top of his head. The affection came natural at this point. Her girlish butterflies were still in full force but in no way did she feel shy. Perhaps another day when she looked back to this night she would feel silly. But in those moments she just wanted to pepper him in cheerful kisses. Ban spoke with gentle sleepy tones, "I can say you look very much so like many of the other Abraxas I have encountered.. My Empress mated with an Abraxas male and their spawn have a lot of the same markings as you do." They were mixed with the Klein's paintings as well, but the mottling of Abraxas was strong. Banshee let forth a long yawn and she nuzzled him gently, "If you desire to find your father I will assist you in any way I can." The yearling shut her eyes and stuffed her head into the crook of his neck if allowed, careful to not jab him with her fangs. "I am getting a tiny bit sleepy, Iroh." A tiny bit meant.. a lot. Her eyes were heavy as they had shut. It seemed all of the emotions had drained her a bit.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Iroh wanted to distract her from her loss and chase away her loneliness. Her smile did his heart good and her closeness grounded him. With so much uncertainty it felt good to think that they could be certain in each other. She held tightly to him as well, and as he breathed in the scent of her soft fur she placed a few grooming kisses upon his dark head. She spoke of her familiarity of his form, many others shared his markings in her pack. He shouldn’t be surprised to hear about more Abraxas in te world, and he wondered if it was Archon she spoke of. Pyrrhic hadn’t much mentioned him, and Iroh didn’t have much of an opinion on him but Malleus had been unhappy with him.

”My mother wouldn’t lay with another Abraxas,” he told her confidently. That wasn’t the way of god. His words were soft, he didn’t want to discourage her suggestions. She yawned and nuzzled into his fur. ”I think I would like that.” He agreed, finding an odd nervousness in his gut about finding his father. He smiled as he made herself even more comfortable wrapped up in his arms. ”Go to sleep, Banshee.” Iroh enjoyed having her name on his lips. ”I’ll keep watch.” He assured her, nuzzling her cheek once more.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-07-2019, 09:32 PM
ooc: set after they wake up!

B

aby blue eyes came into view beneath black lashes as Banshee fluttered away the haze of slumber. Tiny mews of snoring came from the onyx being to her side and suddenly the yearling was moved back to reality. Her heart beat faster then expected as she remember what had happened. So much raw emotion. Sadness, joy, and worry. It pained her to remember the loss of his mother but waking up next to him made her nearly melt with happiness. Why was it having him as a companion made her so happy? 'He's just a stinky boy.' Banshee allowed her sleepy gaze sweep over his larger slate and black form. She seemed to soften a bit, 'Maybe not so stinky though.' Banshee wondered for a moment how long he had stayed up before eventually falling asleep. Had he only just knocked out? The babe didn't want to wake him up prematurely. Thus, she laid her chin on her paws, with fangs poking at the ground, and watched the lands around them. His little snores were music to ears. Banshee felt serene for the first time in a long while.

After some time the girl got impatient. Which was not rare for the growing yearling. Banshee raised her head and moved it closer to her companion. She moved her nose against his onyx mottle cheek in attempt to very gently nudge him awake. Selfishly she wanted to spend more time with him before they would have to inevitably depart later that day. Banshee smiled a very toothy grin and snickered softly, "Time to wake up my Raven..." Her cheeks burned from the silly nickname but it seemed to fit him nevertheless.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-07-2019, 09:46 PM
He never meant to fall asleep, but sometime a little before dawn Iroh’s eyes lipped shut and he hadn’t roused. Thankfully they were safe in the time between his slumber starting and the moment that Banshee woke up. He didn’t stir at all, his body rising and falling softly with the evenness of his breath. His snoring was soft enough that he didn’t disturb his companion much. He might have slept the rest of the morning, but Banshee’s soft touch was at his cheek and her voice at his ear.

Iroh blinked back his sleep as he caught his breath. He felt a bit groggy as he realized where he was and what had happened. ”Banshee,” His deep voice greeted her softly, he felt himself instinctively grab for her smaller form with his massive ash paws. ”I’m sorry I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” He gave her an apologetic chuckle. ”How long have you been awake?” He continued to blink back his sleep, once he was fully aware it’d be easier to overcome the drunk feeling. He yawned heavily, releasing her as he aimed to roll over and onto his paws to shake himself awake.
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-09-2019, 11:05 PM

W

atching him wake up was amusing but she still felt bad for selfishly waking him up. Banshee was aware that her patience needed improving. The babe was pretty hyper active and really found it hard to remain calm and relaxed for a long period of time unless she was alone. Her desire for attention and excitement was weening away as she grew older but at a year old she was still silly to say the least. Thus, as she observed her friend open his unique eyes Ban moved her head back and flashed him big ol' puppy dog eyes. "A while.. Her lashed fluttered not so innocently, "Soooorry for waking you up. I got bored."

As he grabbed for her the babe nuzzled him gently but eventually he moved to get up. Banshee rolled over to do the same. As she stood she stretched out her limbs and shook out her fur ever so slightly. A long yawn came forth and at the end she snapped her jaws shut. With a tiny grin Ban moved to nudge her front left shoulder into his side as she moved to stand at an angle facing him. "Will you be okay when you have to go back home?" Banshee felt a burn in her cheeks. 'Of course he would be.. He has family.' Her eyes searched his own, "You know if you ever want to.. spend time with me or somethin' you can call upon me.." A true nervousness came over the fanged girl as she informed Iroh of her desire to see him again.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-11-2019, 06:07 PM
”No, I shouldn’t have fallen asleep,” he assured her as he watched her lashes flutter over bright blue eyes. She could wake him up ten more times and he was sure he wouldn’t be upset. She returned his affections, nuzzling him softly before the both of them made it to their paws.

Banshee seemed as uncomfortable with the distance as he did, she bumped her shoulder against him and he leaned back towards her. Iroh couldn’t help but to keep a smile while he was around her. He’d mostly forgotten about anything but her until she mentioned returning home. ”Yeah, I’ll.. I’ll be alright.” There was a lot of uncertainty in his life, but he knew somehow that he’d pull through.

He aimed to reach over and nuzzle into her scruff assuredly as she made sure he knew that she was willing to revisit him as long as he called for her. Iroh felt his own dark features grow flush. ”Yeah, I’ll make sure to remember.” He didn’t want to bother her, but even the though of having her presence whenever he asked.. The thought led to having her beside him always. It was a bit too much so he tried to steer himself in a different direction. ”Maybe we can spar when you’re feeling better.”
Where My Demons Hide

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
11-11-2019, 08:31 PM

T

he uncertainty of their futures was anxiety inducing but in those moments she couldn't help but to only worry about Iroh. Banshee didn't know how his pack or family was but she really did want him to be happy. Hopefully when he went home he would have caring Wolves around him. Meanwhile, she knew when she went home she'd be greeted by mostly strangers. Banshee's eyes were filled with a glimmer of emotion as she observed his tall and handsome form. The pureness of his jet black markings and those galaxy eyes. As he gave his answer to her question she offered a tiny frown. "You are strong, Iroh." That much was obvious to her.

At the mention of sparring the babe perked up a bit. Leaning into his gentle nuzzling she took a step to the side and smirked. That luxurious cream and brown tail flicked with a teasing flourish of dominance. Just as her Father once did. Ban raised a brow, "Do you think you can handle me?" The yearling stared at him with a flicker of confidence for this was her natural state. Before the world went to hell she was radiating with confidence and energy.

Speech

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
11-11-2019, 08:59 PM
She tried to build him up, and the words reminded him instantly of his own speech to his cousin. He couldn’t allow his confidence to fall, he had to be strong. He wanted Pyrrhic and Banshee to be able to rely on him. The titan of a wolf nodded slowly. He had strength, and he would use it. Physical and otherwise. ”Thanks, Ban.” Iroh offered gratefully.

It seemed his suggestion of a spar seemed to ignite a flame within her and she puffed up. He felt a familiar glow ignite within his own chest as he nodded again, his motion slow as he gave her an eager smirk. ”You bet.” He challenged her, finding himself just as excited to test his skill against his close friend. He had lost his fight against his cousin, but that didn’t mean he was down and out.

”Are you going to make it back okay?” He felt himself cool, worried about her diminished frame.
Where My Demons Hide