size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
11-06-2019, 01:45 PM

• RUELLE VINTNER •

II YEARS | UNHEALTHY | ACTIVE | LONER

Struggling to understand her personal shortcomings in view of others. While inherently good, she does not fit the norms of ruled society and all of its complications.

hello all! my name is shyvir, but most call me shy. i have this girl ruelle who's looking for some others to meet and grow with. her mother, which was really the only other soul she knew, has recently died. this is going to leave her feeling very alone and overwhelmed in a world she doesn't understand. she isn't really adapted to taking care of herself so she'll be very much on the leaner side!

• • •

traveling companion :;

ruelle was basically babysat the entirety of her life via her mother. she was never able to find any sort of healthy independence. she may be easily mislead by others, or getting into some kind of trouble following some naive notion. she is most likely going to need someone to realize she's absolutely hopeless on her own and stick around with her. i kinda of want to be picky about this position, as it would require someone who she's going to get along with well c:

friends :;

someone or a couple of someones may have to 'adopt' her so to speak. she will be very socially awkward at first, but eventually become comfortable in her own skin. she's very good solace for those who are hurting or troubled though. despite being young and a bit stupid, she has a deep soul.

enemies :;

i doubt that ruelle will be making any enemies of her own accord. she's very low-key and a peacekeeper. if anything, her naivety or lack of confrontation may rub some the wrong way.

lover :;

she doesn't know it yet, but ruelle is a hopeless romantic, child-like even. she is probably heterosexual, but might be confused being drawn toward another romantically despite her age. she has never had any sort of past experience or knowledge of romance, so it should be for some awkward but adorable fun. it may take her time to 'click', it all depends on how things work out while IC. im all for slow burns.

drama :;

i'd like for a couple of interesting things to happen to her via another character or characters. hit me with whatever you have ideas for! my only real rule is no permanent physical damage.

• • •

ruelle will most likely be very awkward at first in all kinds of ways. i hope to enter into a lot of character development with her, and see where how her story is going to sculpt this rather blank canvas of a girl. hopefully she'll mature into an at least somewhat respectable adult.

Killian 2

Loner
Missing

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

11-06-2019, 03:48 PM
I have just brought in Killian who is a 2 yo Male and is mostly neutrally aligned. I really want him to meet Wolves of all sorts so maybe we could just have them meet in passing? Hes honestly a blank slate right now other then most likely joining is family in Ashen.

Lmk if you want me to pop up a thread or if you can!

Sota

The Hallows
Scout

Expert Intellectual (165)

Master Navigator (255)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-07-2019, 07:59 PM
I think Ruelle might get along with my Sota here? Maybe we can toss them together and see what happens~

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
11-08-2019, 04:02 PM
I have some peeps to offer! I play Yurei, Hela,Eir,Dunkan,Arinvi and soon to come Sonata
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Ruelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
11-08-2019, 09:50 PM
i'd love to thread with Yurei if that sounds good to you!
i'm pretty interested to see what would happen between them because they're both of the shy and more timid nature c: if it's easier, feel free to dm on discord!

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019