Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-06-2019, 09:29 PM
She hadn’t talked seriously with the Warlord since they’d scouted the shrine. She worried about his broken leg, but with Io’s sharp eye on him he seemed to at least be makin progress in his healing. Not having him in full working order was certainly a weakness that made her nervous. She had to become more determined to grow her skills. She needed to adorn herself in armor and find a weapon. She couldn’t rely on Sirius’s constant watch any longer.

She sighed softly as she crossed into the oasis, her delicate paws carrying her to Sirius’s den. Her mind shifted between thoughts of him and the welcomed distraction Io provided. Her stomach fluttered with the flock of butterflies within at the thought of the dark woman. Belle pushed them down, at least the electric feeling was easier to live with than the pain of the gaping hole of her heart.

This trip wasn’t supposed to be about her though, or the ache in her chest. She carried with her a small phile of maple syrup. Her tiny lemur had worked all winter to create the concoction. Deathbelle had found herself delighted by the sweet taste, and wished to share it with her titan. She would always feel the loss of him, but she didn’t want to lose him completely. ”Sirius?” She asked softly, knowing he wouldn’t be very far from his confines.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 03:31 PM
First Zee, and now Io. Sirius was definitely not a wolf to be around when he was in pain, and in a weakned state. It seemed none could stand the sharp side of his tongue. Not that it was words that had pushed Zee away. The miserable Titan hadn’t done far from his den the last few days, giving his leg time to heal. He gave it a few days, eating the scraps that Bast brought him, pieces of the hunting she was doing to full Deathbelles cache.

He was just struggling to his feet, wondering how much exercise he could put into his other muscles well his leg was limp and useless, when Deathbelle spoke. The grumpy Tyrant, face already ashen from moving around the broken limb, cursed softly. “Deathbelle “ he said sourly. “Why didn’t you tell me your supplies were low?” he limped forward, accompanied by much soft swearing and panting, as he poked his head around until he could see Deathbelle. “I’ve had Io in here crying brimstone and fire, because you told her we are on the brink of starvation” his voice turned grumpier.

He loved and respected Deathbelle, but by gods his mood had been something to see these last few days. At least he didn’t yell at her, or threatened to throw rocks. He would never hurt his Empress. “We need t-to” he had to pause as a tremer shook his body, he ignored it and forged on. “To organise hunting parties between our wolves, and i’ve sent Io to fetch my supplies in Sea’s plains. Your healer should build a garden here in the Oasis, the earth is more fertile.” he said, wondering even as he said it if Io had gone to get the cache, or was too furious to do anything he asked.

It was then that he caught the scent of her on Deathbelles coat, and he had to do a double take, mouth hanging slightly ajar in shock. Wait, what? “You.. you slept with my sister?” he whispered.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Instead of a proper greeting all her vessel could summon was her first name and a quick accusation. Her mismatched ears fell to her skull as she peered at him suspiciously. ”Sit back down, you’re still the same old terrible patient.” She told him as he struggled to meet her on the outside of the den. ”Those may not have been my exact words.” She corrected him softly. ”Are stores are low. Our lead hunter is gone. The prey animals have starved and their offspring are born dead.” There was much to worry about, and hard times would not let up swiftly.

She sighed softly, but sympathetically as he shuddered softly, his leg still paining him despite the amount of time spent healing. ”Well why didn’t you tell me you had a cache out there?” She asked in the same tone of voice he’d used when asking about her low stores. ”But you’re right, we need hunting parties. I’ll talk to Riva and Lucretia both…” She was stopped by the sudden look on his face and her eyes widened in surprise as his low voice asked after herself and Iolaire.

She felt her face grow hot and her chest swelled with those same butterflies the mere thought of the tiny healer caused in her. Deathbelle had fully intended on keeping their intimate moments to herself. She liked the feeling of danger in keeping such an exciting secret. She regained her composure and pushed back against the grumpy titan. ”You slept with my handmaiden.” Deathbelle retorted, feeling anything but guilt about being so spontaneous with Iolaire.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-07-2019, 04:27 PM
“I never gave her so much as a chaste kiss until after I had spoken to you” he said dryly, wondering if this new attachment to Deathbelle had anything to do with his fight with Io. Hah, who was he kidding, that had just been bad timing and two grumpy wolves. Besides, his asking for ee’s hand had hurt Death a lot more then… sleeping with the Titan’s sister. Still, he couldn’t help feeling disgruntled. Io was his he had found her and brought her into the fold. In the end, Deathbelles happiness mattered more than his own. He let out a soft sigh.

“Right, well, who do we have that can hunt? I have Banshee, Zee Bast and Marshal. I can send them down to Auster, if you want to send your healers with them to gather supplies at the same time, giving our softer members a guard.” he said, trying to turn his attention to the matter at hand. “I built up a cache in case any of my wolves got stranded on the Plains due to volcanic activity” he explained.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 04:50 PM
He looked honestly hurt at the decision she made, lilac gaze shifted from his huge form, not in shame for her actions but any discomfort she caused her vessel. Did she try to explain herself? did she owe him an apology? Should she push back even harder against him and defend the recuperation that had resulted in her night with the midnight healer? ”Don’t begrudge me this, Sirius.” She asked him softly, her eyes seeking out his sapphire ones. ”She helped me forget about.. everything.” She admitted to him, readjusting herself a little nervously. She couldn’t have him upset at her over something that meant so much. ”Is it too late to ask now?” She looked up to him, still feeling deep in her soul the need to see him happy.

She tried to focus more heavily on the important task at hand. They could be upset at personal decisions and choices all day, but they had an Empire to feed and they came first. ”Lucretia and her dog.” She started off, they were her main hunters right now. ”With Rose..” She choked back her brother’s name, he and Reaper both were gone. She took in a deep breath. ”I can recruit others, but four bodies.. that’s enough to take down an oryx or two right now.” There was hope. If they could find the large animals they could kill them. Their packs would not succumb like her father’s Empire had.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-07-2019, 05:09 PM
He had to laugh, the first genuine one he had given since he had gotten injured. He staggered forward, close enough that he could ruff his Empress’s fur with his good forepaw. It jostled his broken one a little, but he didn’t care. “Don’t ever change, Little Phoenix” he told her fondly. He knew she cared, and there was too much goodness in her heart for her to deny it. “Just be careful, eh? I don’t think she’d the type to get attached” and he didn’t want to give up his sister, he needed her in his pack, even if he was too stubborn to say it.

“It will be enough to bring down multiple large prey, and we can dry and store them. The pack won't starve, don’t worry. I would be out there myself, but…” he swore softly, indicating his broken leg. What an idiot he was. What a fool. The pack couldn’t afford for him to be a lazy layabout right now. “I’ve been around Auster recently, and I guess a lot of herd relocated there because the scent of prey is very strong.”

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 05:23 PM
She certainly hadn’t expected his hearty laugh as she spoke to him about her indulgence. Deathbelle shook her head at him as he ruffled her and his injured leg. He warned her though, Iolaire wasn’t likely a wolf to settle down with. Deathbelle removed her gaze from him, lilac stare finding the horizon. She was Sirius’s wolf, and her affection had come so easily. What was the saying? Easy come easy go? ”No, maybe not.” Io roused many feelings within the widowed Empress. She tried not to allow herself to think too heavily on the future now, but she could honestly say she wanted more encounters with the dainty she wolf.

”Seer, its my job to worry.” His pet name falling from her lips a little easier as she managed to release him a bit more. She’d clung to him for far too long. Her love for him would never die, but for her own protection she had to let go. ”Your job.” She jabbed him in the chest, maybe a little bit too hard. ”Is to rest and heal. I know you’ve been told this: the more you push yourself now the longer it will be until you’re 100%.” Io hadn’t kept that fact from him, she was sure. ”We’ll need to send a warrior or two with them. Who know who or what else followed the herds.”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-07-2019, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2019, 06:27 PM by Sirius.)
He leaned back with a grumpy sigh, through Deathbelle had seen a lot less of his temper then others. That was the way of things, he would also be just a little too indentured to the Empress to really show that side of himself. Deathbelle would add more of her thoughts to his, and he gave a nod. “It’s a good plan” he agreed “And it’s my job to worry for you, actually” he grunted. It was clear he wasn’t settling well with ‘resting’ and staying back. He liked to be in the middle of things, especially plans such as this. He should be with the hunters, bringing down the biggest prey, and protecting them from enemies.

“If you don’t mind, could you send Venom by when she had a chance? I would like to continue her studies - theory, not practical, I promise” he said dryly.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Deathbelle watched him, wondering what thoughts flared up beneath him. There was so much her vessel kept hidden from her. If only she knew, would she doubt how well she thought she knew him? His words did cause her lips to turn up into a smirk. ”Haven’t you risen above bodyguard, Sirius? She asked softly, he no longer had time to spend hours watching her, he was a leader in his own right, he had a woman to look after and an Army to lead. There wasn’t much left for her to cling to anymore.

”Of course, she misses you.” Less time to spend with her, less time to spend with his apprentice. ”They’re half a year old now.” She said, sorrow again lacing her words. More than a season had passed without their father. They’d officially lived longer without him, than with him. ”My tiny beans, no longer tiny.” She mused a little sad that they weregrowing up so fast.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-07-2019, 06:31 PM
“Never.” he said, commitment and fondness forming in that one loyal word, as he looked up at the standing woman, a slight smile on his lips. Nothing had chased away the boredom, frustration and pain until Deathbelle had stepped into the den. She was a balm to his hurts, and he didn’t want her to leave. He would never be selfish enough to ask her to stay, but the thought was there.

“Let’s face it, they were never going to stay tiny. Too much trouble bundles into little forms, they had to grow, to expand just how much trouble they could get into.” he teased, thinking fondly of her children, and especially of Venom, who he had connected with the strongest.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 04:05 PM
Though he’d risen higher than any other wolf in the Ashen Empire Sirius was still insisting that he would stand by her side as her guard. She couldn’t help the smile that played on her lips as he assured her that he would be beside her forever. The ache in her heart thrummed within as she felt herself eager to seek out his smile. He was quick to speak about her children and how incredibly they were growing. How they were never destined to stay tiny. She could see the love he had for them in the fondness he wore on his features.

Against her better judgement Deathbelle made herself more comfortable in his presence. She reclined hesitantly as her lilac gaze wandered over Seer’s injured form. She hated seeing him like this, but preferred it any day to when she’d been forced to leave him for dead. ”No, I knew from the beginning they would grow into their greatness.” She mused with a bitter sweet tone. ”How are you ever going to keep them in line bed bound like this?” She further teased him, allowing the love she had for him seep into her voice.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-11-2019, 04:20 PM
He was surprised when Deathbelle began to settle in near him. Far enough away that their fur didn’t touch. There was something in her gaze again, he had seen it before. It reminded him of the night in the Plains, with her solemn violet gaze seeking out his resting form. That look, similar to what she had now, which had swiftly turned to lose. He didn’t want her to look like that again.

Perhaps it was for that expression, perhaps it was for the jealousy installed at hearing of her and Io, but against his better judgement, the injured Warlord reached over and began to groom away at the scruff of her neck. “You had a bur” he explained, as though that was the course for his actions. “If they cause trouble send them to me, and I'll set them straight.” he promised/teased her. Likely his method of setting them straight would be to instruct them how to cause mischief without getting caught.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 04:48 PM
Deathbelle wasn’t great at hiding her emotions, especially around the massive titan. He could read her like a book even if she didn’t want him to. She didn’t know what he was thinking, but she didn’t shrug off his actions either. She felt the graze of his fangs against her skin, and the breath of his words against her fur. Belle leaned into his touch despite her better judgement, knowing that she should have stood up and left instead of indulging in the closeness she craved to have with him again.

”You know they’re good pups.” She rumbled softly, unable to keep herself from moving closer to the fanged guardian. Their fur still didn’t touch, but she could feel the heat of his massive frame rolling off his dark pelt. ”Maybe they need to get in a little trouble, everything has been so complicated since the eruption. I’m afraid they didn’t get the childhood they deserve.”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-11-2019, 04:55 PM
She leaned into his attentions, scooting a little closer, well still keeping a chase distance between them. He wondered what it would be like if Deathbelle did find a love, one that wouldn’t get jealous. Would he be able to have a closeness to her again? One of friendship and companionship, not that of a lovers. He missed being able to settle in beside her at a moments notice, protective, comapaninly.

He tugged gently at her coat with his teeth, pulling out any knots - not that the well groomed Empress had many. He could feel her smaller wolf near him, and he ached for the easy friendship they had once boosted. Before things had gotten so complicated.

“True, maybe i’ll stir something up once I'm out of here” he commented. Tempted himself to scoot closer to the Empress, but didn’t want to push his luck, nor twist at his injured leg.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 05:15 PM
Without Archon Belle had much more trouble denying how much more she wished to ask of her old friend. She always asked too much of him, and for her own good she kept herself away from getting too close. This was the most she had allowed in a long time, and even as he wished for their relationship to return to what it was Belle knew she had already allowed him to go too far. She stifled the subtle shiver that ran up her spine as he groomed her with a gentleness not shown to many. Her chest ached as she denied the strong urge to lean against him.

She wasn’t strong enough to return their relationship to the easy roles they once had. She wanted him to be something he wasn’t, wanted him to feel differently. She couldn’t hurt Zee though, she loved her just as deeply as Sirius, but being in her presence was easier. Seer made her chest ache, he was still the one that held most tightly to the broken pieces of her heart. ”Not too much trouble.” Belle offered as she eyed him over her shoulder warily. She knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her babies under his control, but even he wasn’t invincible. As made clear by his grievous injury.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-11-2019, 05:20 PM
She still didn’t shy from his touch, so he continued his gentle grooming across her neck, shoulders and upper back. He kept the polite distance between them, and kept his touch chaste and appropriate, making his grooming of her a methodical and distant. He knew that she was lonely, and that was why she had fallen into Io’s arms. He wished he could do something for her, wished he could give her what she wanted, but he loved Zee too much.

So instead, he briskly ran his tongue through her coat, and tried to dwell on has-been and could-be, because they would do nothing but hurt the Empress. “So much trouble.” he countered, voice gently teasing. Of course he wouldn’t get her little ones into too much trouble.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 05:41 PM
His motions were completely different from Ilaire’s affectionate touch, she had encouraged and pursued the tiny jolts of electricity that raced over her skin. Sirius kept himself distant, only offering the touch as a comfort, and maybe to relieve the ache for the past they both shared. She couldn’t bring herself to tell him to stop, and was thankful for the distance he kept between them. No matter how much she wanted to close it.

Seer teased her about how much trouble the kids were going to get into between bits of fur. She shook her head and removed her lilac gaze from careful grooming. She breathed in deep, holding in her melancholy sigh. ”You know.. with your leg like this it might be the perfect time to hold a fun tournament for the children. Maybe it would help get their minds off everything.” She suggested softly, he couldn’t exactly train them like he wanted but he could be the judge.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

11-11-2019, 10:20 PM
She would make an interesting suggestion for him, and he paused, considering it. She sounded more teasing, but he took it seriously. It was a good idea. The kids, children of the Empress were competitive, they might well enjoy such a competition. He would secretly be rooting for Venom, but no point breathing that outloud. He gave her ear a gentle tug. “this is why you're the brains of the operation” He teased.

“I’ll see what I can organise, but I might need your help wrangling them” he pointed out, moving was a slow process sort of ordeal at the moment. Still, he enjoyed the idea. Just as he enjoyed this quiet moment with Deathbelle, awkwardness and all. He would take on any sort of hardship to be able to spend time with her, what she meant to him would never diminish.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 10:36 PM
She tried to shrug off his playful tug of her ear as he appraised her idea as very much worthy of his attention. She sighed softly, wondering how life would be so vastly different if her heir’s had been sired from Sirius’s loins instead of Archon. ”Just trying to keep you out of trouble.” She chuckled softly, shaking her head as he pulled back and made her aware she might have to do some wrangling. ”I’m sure I won’t be the only one.” Surely Zee would want to see the little rugrats go at it against each other too. There was at least one extra pair of eyes. Maybe a big family festival was called for here.