gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-14-2019, 07:24 PM
She felt genuine excitement when her mother told her Sirius requested her presence in the Armada. Venom was naturally a serious pup, and feeling any kind of anticipation was rare. Her white gloved paws carried her over the threshold into the oasis. She’d also been told that he had managed to hurt himself and that she shouldn’t be rough housing with him. She hoped Sirius disagreed with that bit.

Venom trotted eagerly towards the den, she hadn’t been here before but it was easy enough to find. Grinning, the pup didn’t hesitate to let herself in. ”Seer!” She called out excitedly, ivory tail wagging at her hips. She rushed to his side, careful about his cast, and nuzzled her white marked features into the thick fur of his neck.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-27-2019, 11:40 AM
Venom was a sight for sore eyes for the bastard. His apprentice would always hold a soft space in his heart. She rushed into his den and he put down the sharpened spear he had been working on, just in time to relieve the smaller wolf into his arms. He laughed softly as he embraced her. He had been grumpy, mood swings tossing him every which way of late, but seeing Venom brought out his laughter. He felt at least a little guilty that Zee had kept away, and he had been so grumpy with Io, but for the moment all he cared about was Venom, here before him.

"My little pupil. Dont you dare get fat and lazy well I'm den bound- he warned, poking her in the chest with a good paw, even as he continued to hold her close. Deathbelle had kept her word and sent her daughter to him at his request.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
12-27-2019, 09:49 PM
Being serious was difficult when her mentor was just as overjoyed to see her as she was to see him. He grabbed a hold of her in his bear like grasp. The girl felt good with the protective embrace around her. Having a strong male role model in the face of losing her father helped the girl not to dwell so heavily on what had been stolen from her. Seer warned her about getting fat and lazy and Venom nipped harshly at his toes. ”As if!” She warned as her quills rose to poke at him too. ”You’re the one getting fat and lazy.” Venom warned, poking at his belly with her own paws.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-29-2019, 10:52 AM
"Oof, venomous snake" he teased, playfully batting her teeth away with the very toes she endangered. She would poke his own belly and accuse of him of terrible things. He ruffled the back of her head with a paw, careful of her quills, and not to jostle his own injury. "Your right" he told her mournfully. "I'm going to get so round you'll have to roll me from my den each morning. That job will fall to my apprentice, after all" he was definitely in lighter spirits now that his apprentice was visiting him.

It would almost be difficult for her to tell just how much he hated being den bound. How grumpy and angry he had been, how he had yelled at Io, and chased Bast away with a rock. "Say, want to give your old mentor a hand and help me stretch my legs?" He asked of the smaller wolf.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

12-30-2019, 06:16 PM
Sirius batted back at her attack and she relented as he ruffed her head and teased her lightly. ”If it's my job, you won't be going anywhere.” Venom warned him, her tail wagging eagerly against him. Venom aimed to wriggle out of his grasp and leaping away into a fighting stance. Her black and white tail lashing behind her now as she flicked her pink tongue. ”I’m not going to stretch your legs for you.” She teased him as she lowered her head playfully her tongue continuing to flick in and out of her mouth. ”Come on old man.” She challenged, finding her confidence easily. ”Think you can still take me while your crippled?”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-02-2020, 02:41 PM
He laughed at her sass, feeling the beat of her tail against him as she struggled free of his grasp. She went from that indignant position to a fighting stance in an instant, and he watched her with pride. She was born a fighter, and wasn’t afraid to tossle with anyone.

“I can take you with one leg and my eyes closed” he shot back, eyes dancing even as he said it, knowing it was not true. He fully suspected the quick, capable girl would outstrip him one of these days. What better time than when he was injured? She would certainly be giving him a run for his money.

Mindful of his broken leg, the Tyrant tucked it up against his other back leg, biting back a groan as the pain hit him. He was going to ignore it all, and enjoy a spar with his apprentice. He didn’t give her any warnings, but shot forward on three legs, aiming to swipe at her front paw with his knife, and strike his teeth into the crock of her neck.

Round one of ?
Size: Dire Wolf
Build: Medium
Companion One: Extra large companion, Battle Vulture (plus 10%)
Companion Two: Snow Leopard (plus 10%)
Battle Accessory (Offensive): Bracers
Battle Accessory (Defensive): Bracers
Mutation 1: Fangs
Mutation 2: Claws
Fight Skill Level: Master
Specialty: Weaponsmaster
Injury: broken leg

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

01-06-2020, 07:47 PM
She could see the pride in her mentor’s eyes as she quickly made her stance in front of him, a smirk playing behind her flicking tongue. ”I don’t think so!” She countered him as he told her that he could take her on only one leg. She watched him with purple pink eyes as he tucked his injured leg and leapt after her. She was only a couple paces away, but he still gave her enough time to slither out of the way of his knife and teeth.

Venom’s new favorite attack was swiping with her cat claws. They were a natural weapon, and unlike Sirius she had been using them since she was born. They were much more a part of her than even her mother’s. The young Klein Goddess grinned with delight as she swiped at his one good back leg and twirled around him evasively.

Venom Klein Abraxas vs Sirius for Spar
Round 1 of 2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Mutation - Offensive: Cat claws
Mutation - Defensive:Quills
Skills: Intermediate Fighter