size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-19-2019, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 02:56 PM by Deathbelle.)
She still hadn’t heard back from Sirius and Zeitgeist about her proposed change in their deal. She was a bit nervous, as this was her very last chance to be with her childhood love. She wasn’t going to give herself the hope, but the words had left her lips before she could stop herself. It had seemed like a perfect idea in the moment. She wouldn’t be alone anymore, and more importantly would be with both Seer and Zee. However much she yearned for that fairy tale ending she was equally caught up in thoughts of Iolaire.

Deathbelle felt like she hadn’t seen the woman in weeks, but in reality it hadn’t even been seven days yet. The Empress had much to occupy her in their time spent apart but it seemed like her presence in her mind was more frequent the more she tried to push her away. It seemed to have come to a head earlier in the day. She was out patrolling and found a small cave system she hadn’t been through yet. After a bit of exploring the Klein goddess found a pair of beautiful copper cuffs. Io was the first wolf she thought of when she looked at them.

The she wolf had flushed, but instead of leaving the pair of bracelets Deathbelle kept them. Delicate paws carried her to the special cavern she shared with the Armada healer. A sense of calm came over her as she passed through the threshold, even without her lover here Belle felt at peace. A soft sigh left her lips as she placed the bracelets by the fire pit and allowed her body to sprawl out over the plush furs. Night was still many hours away and with her activity so far a nap seemed the appropriate course of action. She put her head on her paws and her eyes slid shut, but she wondered if sleep would take her.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-19-2019, 03:41 PM
Something was pulling her towards the place. Their place. A strange, inner pull. Who was she to deny it? Deathbelle had been much on Iolaire's mind as of late. Especially since no one would allow her to forget the woman even for a moment. With Sirius mentioning her and Lucretia hounding her, all thoughts had been about Belle. Maybe she needed to visit the cavern so she could think clearly. And so, she decided to find out.

Soft, dainty paws led the woman quietly through the cave system until it opened into the space that was theirs. The small woman stopped in her tracks. The item of her affection was already here. The last vestiges of light filtered down through the natural window in the ceiling, illuminating her lovers form in utter perfection. Fate was a word that she didn't think of often, but it seemed as though fate had drawn her here today.

Padding silently forward, Iolaire seated herself at the edge of the furs, looking down upon Deathbelle. She was a beautiful creature, honestly. Io had always been drawn to pretty things, so it made sense. Though she looked so serene in her sleep, Iolaire couldn't quite help herself. Extending one foreleg, she slid her paw gently along Belle's cheek. "A lovely present laid out just for me." Her voice was a soft, husky purr.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-19-2019, 04:00 PM
[Image: Kats_Deathbelle.png]

Sleep had found her and whisked her away quicker than she realized. To make an attempt to keep errant thoughts from her mind she had been working herself too hard. Exhaustion took over and Deathbelle slept peacefully. There were no nightmares of fire and death, just sweet dreamless sleep that left her refreshed as the day came to a close. She didn’t stir at the arrival of her object of affection. Her breathing remained even and her slumber continued until Iolaire touched her cheek gently.

Blinking back foggy lavender eyes Deathbelle lifted her head in a sleep induced confusion until realization set it. Iolaire’s scent filled her, and her sweet smile was all that the Empress could see. Her dark lips pulled back into a grin as she invited the healer to settled beside her. Outside Deathbelle belonged to no one, she was the highest order over an empire. Here in this cavern though she would give herself freely to Iolaire.

”Io..” She greeted her softly as she aimed to press her head beneath the smaller she wolf’s chin affectionately. ”All for you,” she agreed as she pulled away, wanting nothing more than to lose herself in those golden jade eyes. ”I’ve missed you.” She whispered shyly, sinking back down into the furs.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-19-2019, 04:09 PM
The woman's reaction was worth the pain that their relationship carried. Seeing the love and affection in those lavender eyes still Iolaire's heart. She couldn't help herself. She stole a kiss as soon as she was able. Only then did she press her body into Belle's upon the furs. One leg wrapped around the larger fae, pulling her close when she slid her chin beneath Io's. Perfection. They were perfect together. Like little puzzle pieces.

"I missed you too," Io spoke softly, her breathy tones close to that single pale ear. She wanted to take the woman here and now, but she would wait. Later though... she would see Belle in the throes of passion. It was slightly disconcerting just how much of an affect this fae had upon her, but she wouldn't deny it and she wouldn't tamp down the flames of her desire.

Settling into the furs, she pulled back enough so that she could search the woman's face. Her paw still rested upon Belle's paw. They had this time together and Io wouldn't let her go until the last minute. "How have you been, darling?" They had been apart for a week or so. Iolaire had much to do and Deathbelle was an empress, after all. Busy busy busy, the pair of them. "What's new in your world?" Io just wanted her lover to speak. She loved her voice, the play of emotion on her delicate features. So she watched with rapt attention, both obsidian ears flicked forward to catch each syllable.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-19-2019, 04:31 PM
[Image: Deathbelle1.png]

She felt right wrapped up in Iolaire, their bodies fit together perfectly and Deathbelle felt at home. At ease and at peace except for the rapt fluttering of butterflies in her stomach and the beating of her heart against her chest. She blushed at Io’s stolen kiss and felt a similar pull of desire tug at her conscious. Belle melted in the dark she wolf’s arms as she replied similarly, she felt a flare of excitement knowing that she was on Io’s mind as well.

Surely their return here together had been destined by fate, they were very busy women. Any fears that Belle had that Io had been avoiding her were crushed as they settled in close together. Belle couldn’t have forced the playful smile from her lips if she tried, and her amethyst eyes sparkled as they gaze upon Iolaire’s features.

”Better with you beside me,” she teased lightly, taking the chance to nip playfully at Io’s dark cheek. She was well rested, she was well fed, and her heart’s desire was close enough to share her breath. ”Nothing you’d want me to bore you with.” She began while one dainty paw shifted to bring her gifts closer to her chest. ”However, while I was patrolling today I came across these.” Deathbelle aimed to draw Io’s attention to the etched bangles. ”I don’t know why but when I saw them I couldn’t help but think of you…” She paused, certain that she sounded much too hokey. She looked back up to Iolaire, ”I wondered if you might like to wear one.” Alright now she sounded like a love struck teenager again. ”While I took the second…” She trailed off, suddenly doubting her grand idea.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 09:32 AM
In a different world, perhaps their story would have played out with a brighter end. Though Iolaire's face shone with love and affection, there was also a bit of sadness there, despite trying to keep the emotion at bay. Things would never work. It was like a mantra in her head. Never work. Never work. Never work. Sirius and the Armada would always come first for Iolaire just as being Empress to the Empire would always come first for Deathbelle. Perhaps they could come to some sort of understanding, at least.

Affection was spread between them. Touches and caresses given freely. Iolaire reveled in her lovers embrace and welcome each action that Belle bestowed upon her. When the woman broke away and began to speak, however, Io eyed her curiously. A gift? When Belle pushed the cuffs forward, Iolaire's eyes widened slightly. They were gorgeous. And there were two of them. She listened to Deathbelle's idea and noted the sheepish expression. Soft laughter bubbled up in the smaller dame's chest and she pulled her lover close in a tight embrace. "A very cute and thoughtful gesture." The thought flashed through her mind that Belle was definitely girlfriend material. "I'll wear it proudly." To prove this, Io slid the cuff onto her front left foreleg and it settled as if it had always been there. Giving her leg a little shake, she watched the muted light play off of the piece of jewelry. "Beautiful, but not so much as you."

Taking up the second cuff the dainty fae placed it upon her lovers right foreleg. Now they matched and had something to remember one another by even when they were apart. Io gave their matching jewelry a little click by tapping hers with Death's in a little 'cheers.' "Thank you for this." She smiled sweetly. The thoughtful gesture meant a lot to the woman. She had been given gifts in her day, but never from someone that she cared about.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 10:00 AM
She wasn’t thinking about the eventual end of their time together, the end of their tiny retreats to the cavern. She couldn’t. They it together perfectly and knowing that she couldn’t make it real only served to pull her down. She had to make herself focus on the here and now. On the lovely Iolaire. Maybe they would talk further about what was going on between them eventually but if there was one thing Deathbelle wanted to put off it was that. The moment was perfect and she’d live in it forever if she had to.

Laughter bubbled up in Io’s chest, but Deathbelle knew very well it was not in any way malicious. She was joyed at the offer and Belle felt her confident smile return as her love pulled her into a tighter embrace. The Empress watched eagerly as the dainty she wolf adorned her gift, miraculously the piece seemed to fit perfectly. Deathbelle felt her heart leap as she witness another sign of the perfection of the pair of them together. Even when things were forced into ending between them the women would always have a bangle close to their hearts.

Belle giggled shyly in response to her assessment of the jewelry and her flame beside her. Ivory tail flicked at her hips in amusement as Io shifted and took the Empress’s delicate limb carefully. With grace the second bangle was placed just as perfectly as the first. The distressed copper was a beautiful contrast against her dark fur. They would forever have a physical connection to one another.

”Thank you for this.” She replied suggestively while aiming to wrap Iolaire in her grasp and bring her closer for an intimate embrace. Deathbelle didn’t withhold her obvious affection, their time was limited and the Empress wouldn’t squander the precious moments. Wanting nothing more than to lose herself in the dark woman Belle couldn’t help but to kiss her eagerly, they’d been apart for too long. Iolaire seemed to be the cure to her heart and the Empress was desperate for another dose.

Though eager to be explored by her paramour again she shifted her muzzle nearer to Io’s dark ear. ”What have you been doing these last few days, my dark dove?” Politely she returned the question with similar interest. She didn’t just adore their closeness, she wanted to know what the Armada healer did when they were prevented from being together.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 10:27 AM
Why on earth would Belle be thanking her? Io didn't do anything that the woman didn't deserve. Deathbelle held her close and asked after her doings. The smaller woman released a low, rumbling chuckle. "Aside from beating off your sisters fierce inquiries?" She was sure that Belle and Lucretia had spoken since their little foray into the dirt and junk. The healer was a strange one, that was for sure. She didn't necessarily dislike her. She simply didn't understand her yet. There was a vast distance between them and she believed that Lucretia preferred it that way.

"I've been collecting herbs. Taking care of my silly brother." His leg was almost back to normal, though he would have to be careful as it was easy to rebreak a weakened bone. "I've been working on a crafting him a present. He liked my cart so much that I've been building him one of his own." Hey, not only was she pretty, she was handy too! His cart was being built on a much larger scale than her own small one. He was much larger, after all. They would be able to carry damn near anything on it with his bulk and power at the reins.

"Mostly I've been preparing to head back to where the Armada belongs. Collecting seeds, herbs, items that will be useful." She released a sigh and gave her two-toned eyes a roll. "I would have been doing more on a diplomatic level, but Sirius has graciously forbidden it." That was an understatement.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 01:30 PM by Deathbelle.)

The Empress leaned back into the furs beneath them, her attention fully on Iolaire and her words as she told her about her time away. She didn't stifle her amused grin but she did offer an apology, ”Sorry, Luce is… passionate.” She explained carefully, though she was sure Io was completely aware. Belle quieted as Io told her about Sirius and his continued healing, as she should be tending to him.

Deathbelle couldn’t help the pang in her chest as she welcomed the memories of her days healing the accident prone giant. Like he was no longer able to be at her side at all times, she could no longer be his primary carer. She wondered for a moment with guilt what Io would think if she and the married couple could form a trinity instead. She pushed it from her thoughts, right now it was about her and Iolaire, with both of them fully aware their actions could not continue forever.

”Moving to our permanent home will be much easier with Sirius as an ox.” She chuckled amusedly at the thought. ”Wait, he won't allow you to speak with the other packs? Isn’t.. isn’t that the point of your rank?” She tried to make light of her love’s obvious frustration. She wasn’t sure what she could do beyond speaking with her Warlord, but really she preferred to keep herself out of his day to day affairs. ”Can I do anything?” She decided to ask instead, pressing just slightly, not that she didn’t think Io could handle him.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 01:19 PM
Passionate was one word for it. "She is indeed. I quite like her dog though. Pity she didn't bring him the second time we met." Animal lover to the core. The little raccoon had grumped off too soon as well. She would have liked to spend some time with it. Alas... a healer's companions took on the mindset of their master and the little creature had wandered off into the brush.

Io got comfortable upon the furs as well, allowing her body to sink into them. Her thick, foxlike tail entwined with Deathbelle's as they rested. The woman commented on Iolaire's job and the smaller fae gave a sardonic snort. "I thought it was." Sirius wasn't ready for her to speak on behalf of the Armada. So she would wait until things went wrong and then she would have no choice but to show her skill. Belle offered to say something on her behalf and Io gave a shake of her delicate skull in the negative. "No. He'll come around eventually. I was a diplomat in a few of my former positions. I'm rather good at it, if I do say so myself." She felt as though her skills in diplomacy were being wasted, but it wasn't her pack. It was his.

With a sigh, Iolaire lay flat upon her side, gaze still locked upon Belle's lovely face. "I feel a bit stifled, actually. He did take my advice on a hunt, however. We felled two oxen rather than one thanks to my trickery." Io loved Sirius, she truly did. If he continued to hold her back, however, she feared that resentment might eventually take hold.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 02:39 PM

Bourbon had been a good find, worth every bit of what she paid for him. He seemed to do well in grounding her sister, especially after the eruption. Io seemed to have taken a liking to him as well. ”Maybe I should have presented you with a puppy instead of a bracelet.” She chuckled softly, reaching forward to nuzzle her companion’s cheek affectionately. The Empress warmed as their tails intertwined and they shared each other’s warmth there underneath the changing colors of a sunset sky.

However dismal a turn their conversation took. She didn’t need to say anything to Sirius, and Belle wouldn’t begrudge her in the least. The Empress wanted to be as hands off as possible, one so Sirius could take his role more seriously and also so the rest of her family saw that he was pulling the weight all on his own. ”If you’re as good a diplomat as you are at… other things.” She nibbled at Io’s onyx ear playfully.

”Then he better hurry up and realize he wasting your potential.” He was even given an example of her cleverness. Two oxen? With just the pair of them? ”You are a clever vipress indeed.” She offered observation with a breathy chuckle. ”You weren’t fibbing when you said we wouldn’t starve.” Iolaire was removing her worries bit by bit. ”You must have some kind of magic about you, Io.” She complimented her softly, lilac gaze searching her golden green eyes.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 02:50 PM
At Belle's joke of presenting her with a puppy, Io laughed aloud and shook her head. "Like I would have time to raise a puppy." She was much too busy to raise something. Whatever it was that she did raise would end up spoiled rotten, she was sure. Pets, companions, animals in general. They were a weakness. She was already spoiling Bast and Marshal, often giving them little treats and things.

Her ear was nibbled and she practically purred, a low rumble reverberating through her snow white chest. Deathbelle made a joke and Io's rumble turned into a low chortle. Heat filled her eyes as she looked into her lover's fervid lavender pools. "Oh, honey... I'm skilled in many areas." Iolaire rose from her place and stood over Deathbelle, straddling her prone body with spindly legs. Teeth and tongue began dragging through the fur of the woman's neck and throat. As she did so, her tail gripped Belle's tighter.

Words of Iolaire's prowess and promises were given and the woman beamed inwardly with pride though she continued grooming the fae beneath her. Lastly. Belle spoke of Iolaire possessing magic. Pulling back slightly, she grinned, flashing her immaculate smile. "My father was a demon, so you never know. I very well may have a touch of magic in me." She nibbled the underside of Belle's jaw before moving up to speak breathily in that white ear. "Shall I show you?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 03:26 PM

They already didn’t have enough time to spend together, adding a puppy to the mix wasn’t the answer. Still Deathbelle found herself musing dreamily about puppies climbing all over an exasperated Iolaire. She tried to banish it, knowing she could never be her partner in raising a litter. Even if the thought wanted to make her weep for it.

Deathbelle focused on her amused laughter and joined with her own devilish smile as she watched Iolaire position herself above her. An excited shiver raced down her spine as she felt her body grow warm. ”Io,” she gasped softly as the woman’s teeth brushed against the sensitive skin of her throat. The last thing Belle wanted was for her to stop. Jolt of electricity raced over her flesh as Iolaire groomed her provocatively. Deathbelle was porcelain clay under her experienced touch.

She whined softly as Io’s teeth grazed her jaw. Then her words were at her ear and the Empress froze with excited anticipation. ”Show me,” she begged softly, nuzzling greedily against her cheek. ”Take me away, bring me to our perfect place.” She whispered sweetly with her body buzzing and her head light. She plunged headfirst again, unashamed at her spontaneous indulgences.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 03:35 PM
That familiar heat was beginning to fill Deathbelle's body. The tone of her voice changed, becoming breathy and soft. She begged and who was Iolaire to deny her? "As my lady wishes," she purred into Belle's ear. With teeth, tongue, nose and paws, she worked her way down the prone woman's body. They knew one another now. Every action; every caress would be planned and carried out to give ultimate pleasure. Iolaire anticipated each reaction from the woman below her. She built the pleasure slowly and would come through on delivery to create a big, big finish.

-Time skip/Black-

Hours later, night had taken hold and the cavern was dark. Iolaire had worked her lover over thoroughly and was feeling quite pleased with herself because of it. Leaving Deathbelle's side, Io moved and began to build a small fire as she had before. Using her flint, sparks flew, catching on the dried tinder. She blew upon the smoldering material until it grew, consuming the wood and sending flickering light dancing through the cavern.

Back to Belle's side, she slid between the furs with her. The night was a bit chilly, despite being spring. Nuzzling into the woman's cheek, she whispered playfully. "Still think I'm magic?"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 04:58 PM

Giving herself over to Iolaire was easy now, and her eagerness was matched by her partner. Every touch seemed natural and Deathbelle showed her appreciation for every well thought caress. Iolaire made the Empress need her, but that building desire was satisfied completely. The deft woman brought nothing short of ecstasy and Deathbelle clung to her lover in bliss.

---

She stirred only slightly as Iolaire shifted from her side to start a fire. With their journey come to a euphoric end the night’s chill was more apparent. Deathbelle draped herself over the furs, her body still tingling with the pleasure of fulfillment. Her breaths still came in little gasps and her heart beat like mad. She watched quietly as Io built up the fire, much like she worked the Empress’s body her skills built up a strong flame. A satisfied smirk played on her lips as she enjoyed the buzz off Iolaire’s high.

Deathbelle only just caught her breath as the petite woman returned to her side. As Io nuzzled into her cheek Belle aimed to wrap her arms around her shoulders and hold her to her chest. ”I never doubted you,” she replied warmly as she sought a slow but sultry kiss. Passion rose in her chest as she let the feeling of love wash over Iolaire in the form of her adoration. Deathbelle cherished the way Iolaire was able to make her feel. Real, fiery hot emotions, that she fostered with every stroke and cuddle.

Io knew very well what she did to the Empress, and Deathbelle submitted greedily. The escape from her real world, the carnal pleasure, the sweet sound of Iolaire’s husky voice in her ear. She shivered but not from the cold. ”The demon’s daughter and godling’s wife.” She murmured, allowing herself to get caught up in impossible what ifs again.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 06:44 PM
Upon returning to the furs, she molded her body into Belle's embrace. The kiss, when given, was returned eagerly, lids closing to half mast. As they kissed, Io allowed one paw to stroke up and down her lovers ribcage. She enjoyed their time together, both lovemaking and cuddling. Her own needs satiated by bringing pleasure to Belle, the small fae was a little tired. She hoped that sleep would be able to find her tonight.

Belle replied to her magic comment and Io chuckled darkly. "I'll stick with demons daughter. I doubt I'm pure enough to be tinged with godliness in the slightest." Io pulled the furs tighter around them, a slight shiver wracking her small frame. It was odd for her to be cold and she blamed being tired. The warmth of the fire could be felt upon her exposed face and chest.

"What would you like to do now?" Would they sleep until morning? Did Deathbelle have to leave? Did she want to tell her another story? As long as they were together, Iolaire would be pleased. If the woman had to leave, she would find her way home in the dark. There was no way that she could stay here without Belle beside her.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 07:26 PM

Io’s pleasure was just as evident as Belle’s. The woman’s petite frame curved to match the Empress as the pair of them enjoyed one another’s embrace. Deathbelle enjoyed their intimacy as much as their endearing snuggles. Her ivory toes ran over soft fur in rhythmic motion as they kissed and Belle lost herself in the easy bliss of the moment. She didn’t have any desire to get up and disturb her tingling limbs.

Io’s shiver made Deathbelle hold her closer, it was odd for the opposite to be true. Belle was satisfied and warm, while Iolaire shivered softly beside her. ”Either way you’re perfect.” She murmured in reply, the unsaid and I love you hung between them for a moment as her lover asked after the rest of their night. ”If you’re tired, I’d hold you while you sleep. If not, I.. would you like to go on patrol with me?”

Even with her tired limbs Deathbelle felt restless, she had a patrol scheduled anyway, and allowing her energy to be focused on something productive would be good for her. Not that spending their night in the cave wouldn’t have been good for her heart, but she couldn’t imagine the trouble her mind might get into.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 07:44 PM
Io purred as Belle bestowed pets and caresses upon her. The small woman's eyes closed. She was feeling extremely comfortable and was confident that sleep would find her if she allowed it to do so. That didn't seem to be in the cards, however. Belle had the idea to go on patrol. What kind of partner would Iolaire be if she let her go alone? "Alright then. Lead the way."

Shrugging out of the furs, Iolaire gave her tri-colored pelt a shake as she prepared herself for whatever walk they were about to take. Though she was tired, she'd do this thing for Belle. She'd gone without sleep before, after all. What was one more night? She wondered if the woman simply didn't think that she could sleep. Did she usually patrol at night? Not very safe. The fur on the back of Io's neck tingled slightly, but she brushed the feeling away.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

Promptober 2019
11-20-2019, 07:55 PM

Deathbelle couldn’t help but feel a little guilty as she was made to be the cause of disturbing Ilaire’s comfort. She was comfortable and warm, and Belle ruined it. Io didn’t give voice to any sort of complaint though, and she was the first to move from their love nest. Afterwards Belle would be much more tired, they could perhaps sleep the morning away. Hopefully. She couldn’t keep Io away from Sirius forever.

”Will you be warm enough?” She paused or just a moment, curious if they should bring a fur to drape over their backs. The faster they went through though, the faster they could come back and snuggle. Deathbelle was always more active at night, and she usually did at least one patrol during the moonlight hours.

Once that was settled Belle led the way from the cave on dainty paws, though she fully expected her partner to walk shoulder to shoulder with her. She couldn’t help the satisfied smirk that played on her lips as they walked. ”Do you take a patrol duty?” She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of the spitfire healer out here alone. She could take care of herself but that didn’t mean Deathbelle wasn’t going to worry about her.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

11-20-2019, 08:29 PM
Belle worried about her comfort and Io gave a shake of her head. "No. I'll be fine once we start moving." She should warm up quickly once she got her legs pumping. The tiredness would leave as well. She'd just plow right through the sleep wall.

The pair walked side by side, shoulder to shoulder. Io could feel the warmth emanating from her companion. It was nice and comforting. Eyes adjusted to the dark quickly. She was a night time creature as well. It was odd for her to be tired at this time, but when you suffered from insomnia, sleep came when it came.

As they walked along, Belle asked if she ever patrolled. "I do. When I move in and out of the territory, I patrol, mark, all that jazz." She was out of the territory every day hunting for herbs. She checked her same marks every day to make sure that the borders were fresh and evident. It wouldn't do for Sirius to encounter a trespasser. Gods knew what he'd do to them. Throw them in a hole most likely.